• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
3. Might just solo Gears 3 on Hardcore difficulty at this rate, I really hate this haircut though I AM NOT MEANT TO HAVE SHORT HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I still had Spore though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ah, today was fun~ I actually got to talk about things I liked with one of the most awesome people on the planet! And she didn't mind either because she shared similar interests! And I can still continue talking with her and all the other people who share my interests on Plurk, too! And none of them talk about Symphonia, thank god. I get enough of that here.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm just gonna keep the count going just because. Don't mind me, dee-dee-dee~~

I have beasted through Combat Evolved Anniversary. Only got the 6 toughest Achievements left to get to... errr.. get.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Letty is one of the most awesome people ever~ It's too bad we can't go to the same school, though ;;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Ah Silv. She be missed 'round here. She doin' alright lately? o3o

Also: I just saw my bro-in-law on TV in the local Christmas parade. He was dressed as an elf. Complete with the cone hat and elf ears. I lost it laughing so hard.

Years
  • Seen May 14, 2012

Letty? I...never heard of her, but, she sounds cool~ /or maybe I did and I just can't remember?

Well, I miss a very close friend of mine; we were like two peas in a pod <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

SilverStilletto. Real life friend of mine who I got to join PC. Circumstances made her leave and now I talk with her through Plurk (and maybe AIM, though we don't really do that much). She's doing great, save for having to make up work after being sick for ~3 weeks in October!

Also when did Tara get a Plurk she must add me as a friend.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Oh riiight, I forgot all about my plurk!
ini-teehee%28a%29.gif

I keep, like, forgetting about it and stuff. My karma must be, like, way down.

ini-normal%28a%29.gif

I should, like, chat about phoenix wright with people and like, the occult and stuff!

ini-thinking%28a%29.gif

Maybe I could get another job working for retail, or for like, the occult.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Plurk's used by most LJ RPers, so I'm sure if you get into it you'll definitely be using it a lot more!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Hm, ever felt that "something feels missing from your life" feel? Now, of course...this is a serious question cause I felt this way since last month, turning 19~

But I digress~

ini-spin%28a%29.gif

PIXY, I suddenly want to challenge you to a children card game~ The winner shall be the main character!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ryuuuuu, why am I not on your MotY post? ;; /this is a hypocritical statement and completely non-serious

Almost caught up to Bakuman, though it's kind of sad ;; I want to read more~!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

AAAAAAAAAH SO EXCITE SO EXCITE SO EXCITE.

/already said what I'm excited about on Twitter so I'll spare y'all the details here o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back