• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Either way I'm about to go and watch a play 'cause my cousin is going to be a background dancer in it. |D

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Well, this should be a lot easier today. >:D XD I do still think it's a prank though, despite being threatened to be banned and the amount of demotions. At least, I really, really hope it's a prank. D:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hi guys.

Just wanted to post to say that y'all were right; Fairy Tail really does suck. I don't know why the hell I obsessed over it for two years.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

And before you ask why the hell I still have anything related to it on my profile, I'm just too lazy to remove it. CURSE MY LAZINESS.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

As of now my number one bishie will be Sasuke Uchiha as for a long time I have thought he is hot and he is voiced by Yuri Lowenthal who is awesome. LONG LIVE SASUKE!!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sasuke has actually become likeable in the past few chapters BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT.

Kvar is the best antagonist ever btw. Just thought I would let ya'll know.

.. T-That's just weird Pokey. xD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back