• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the Favorite and the best Protagonist?

Guy

just a guy
Years
Personally, I've always thought that the female players seem to get the better designs over the guys. Brendan from Emerald and the original Gold being my favorite male protagonists and May, Kris, and Rosa being my favorite female protagonists.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
I haven't really seen the manga, or the animé, for that matter, but I will say that in the games - no matter who you're playing as, whoever you're playing as at the time seems like the most awesome trainer there is.

For me, at least, maybe I'm just a little full of myself... or full of the character, or whatever the heck it's meant to be. I don't even know anymore.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
I think so far, my favourite protagonist has to be Nate/Rosa, both have one of the best rivals as a best friend, Hugh, both live in a city rather than a small town, both took on the now more dangerous Team Plasma, and finished the job that Hilbert/Hilda started, whilst gaining N's trust themselves, both have taken on Every single gym leader and champion to have ever existed (Pokemon world tournament), and well, you saw them in that animated promo, the fact they got that treatment just adds to their repertoire.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
I have to confess my love for Hilda. Her eighties ponytail rocks my world.

Back