• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
That last one threw my off guard, holy crap. Also, are bikini clad woman allowed on PC? I'm wondering cause I found this hilarious pic that has one...
Holy crap Jerry, your post is amazing.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Delta:
Haha, really? That place is a heat bowl!
Did you know you can also spell it like Phenix? Vampire can also be spelled as Vampyre, and Color as Colour.

[/shcooled]

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Wow, Carchar, your handwriting is actually legible! Haha. Nothing like mine.

I need to stop being lazy and piece together a video I'm working on. It's going to be comprised of many short clips of stuff I recorded of my best friend and her family. You'd be amazed at how entertaining it is there.

Sir Codin

[] Begin and get endangered species project > 50% done
[] Finish up draft for plant lab
[] Finish Fallout 2 and/or System Shock 2
[] Masturbate
[] Masturbate

[] Masturbate
YOU GOTTA HAVE PRIORITIES, MY MAN!!!

Years
@Roc
It's only really hot during the summers (90-105 degrees-ish). The temperature is bearable the rest of the year.

And the spellings are just weird that way. :P

@Carchar
I really hope that list isn't in order of importance.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I love how you put it in the middle, Carcharodin. It's like saying I deserve a little break, then after that I'll go back to work.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I like how "wake up" is halfway into the list.

I didn't have any kind of to do list, but considering I taught a 7-year-old how to say "carcinogen", I'd say it was a pretty productive day. {:

I also think I might be losing my mind, by the way. Suddenly the clips from that video are hysterical.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Delta:
Wow, really? I've only ever been there in the summer time, so I guess I haven't really experienced the winter in Pheonix. I perfer the cold, snow, and the rain when it comes to weather though.

And yeah, english was my best subject, so I know one or two alternate spellings.
I kinda gave up on it though, since it's such a derpy language. Now I just spell things as I like them. :x

@Slender:
Gah, sorry! Kinda distracted.
How are you, my friend?

Edit:
Carcinogen... lmao.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
was my best subject
You old man, you. I thought you said you were still in school...?

I'm pretty decent- tired, though. Don't know if you seen my post earlier, but I was playing with my knife earlier and ended up with the palm of my hand gashed open. I keep forgetting that it hurts to touch it and end up poking at it haha.

Sir Codin

Playing with knives can be daringly fun, but it can be described as daring because it's also dangerous.

Sadly, I'm guilty of doing it. I can't count the number of times I flipped my kitchen knife in the air and caught it without looking. Strangely, I've never cut myself doing it.

EDIT:

I posted my Spring Break list on Facebook and my mom got pissed. And Livewire got pissed at my other two images, HAHA!

Remind me not to use Facebook or chat on PokeCommunity after downing a vodka martini. XD

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Edit: These words are not for your faces.

D: Are you okay?
Do you normally poke your palms randomly? X)

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Exactly- that's part of the fun, isn't it? {:
I think this is my first real cut from playing with something sharp, tbh. Even when trying to slip safety pins into my fingertips, I never broke all layers of skin, somehow.

@Roc
I guess I should be calling you a genius, then, instead of an old man, hmm?

Haha yeah, I'm fine. I was trying to freak out my best friend but underestimated how sharp my knife is. Ended up with a cut almost the entire length of my hand. T:

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
HELLS NO!!
I don't generally care what people call me, but god damn it don't call me a genius!
In fact, forget that I ever told you that if that's what your gonna think of me from it.
...Tch, sorry, but you get my point. :s

So it was a "Hey, look how tough my skin is!" *cuts hand open* "Ah, dang it!" kinda thing? X)
Glad you're okay.

@Lj:
See you man. Sleep good.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
#hashtagsshouldonlybeusedontwitter #hypocrite

I liked your spring break to do list, CarcharOdin, especially the fourth one.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Come on, I was just teasing. {:
I actually think it's pretty awesome, tbh.

Haha, more like "It actually doesn't even break the skin, see?" kind of thing. The conversation continued- then I looked at my hand and realized that blood was welling up. That explained why I could feel the blade kind of catching my skin. The pain surprised me, considering I didn't expect it to hurt much, if at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back