• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie finally made it back to flower medow.Madison saw her and ran up to her.

"Did you make it in!?"Madison asked exitedly.

"You bet I did!"Julie said.

"Wow!"Madison exclaimd.

"Yeah!I'm Peacewarrior,in the Gold Tribe."Julie said.

"Amazing!"Madison exclaimed."Whats that around your neck?"

"My....symbol of the Gold Tribe."Julie said.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Sciler shivered as she walked into the house. Her remembering her conversation with Adriadne had gotten on her nerves. I don't know why I let her get on my nerves. That's the only reason why she does these things. Sciler thought as she walked farther into the house. She closed the door after her.

Sciler pushed her thoughts away from them and on Genevieve. "Genevieve?" She walked through the house after not hearing a response from her. Sciler walked into Genevieve's room and flipped the light on. She looked around the room. "Hmm. I guess she isn't here." Sciler said noticing that she wasn't there. Sciler wasn't that worried. Genevieve disappeared for hours on end, she liked being alone. The first couple of times it happened Sciler had went and searched for her. Sciler had always found her in the forest, in the spring. So Sciler has learned not to worry about her. She knows the spring was like a second home to her. A home where nobody can find or hurt her. Sciler was sad that Genevieve felt that way. However, no matter how much she tried to help. Sciler knew that she really couldn't do anything. Nothing, but a couple comforting words. And even those didn't work very well.

Sciler sighed softly to herself as she flipped the light off. She walked to her room. Sciler was tired, and wanted to go to bed. She walked over to her bed. Sciler was about to lay down when she noticed the note. She picked the note up and read it. Her heart leapt. Genes has made a friend. A real friend. She thought with a smile on her face. I'm so glad. Sciler put the note on the table next to her bed. Then layed down on her bed. As soon as she layed down she fell fast asleep.

Adriadne was sitting on a tree stump. She was twirling some of her green hair around one of her white fingers. Adriadne sighed softly. She was bored. Adriadne could hear the footsteps of the Order's troops. She chuckled to herself, "The fight with start soon. However, I can't jsut sit here waiting." Adriadne said.

Adriadnestared at the ground and then grinned evily. "I guess its time to mess with the young Ninetails." She stood up and lowered her arms, disappearing inside a large pink bubble.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Neptune blushed when she hugged him. S-She hugged me! Neptune's eyes widened and he sat up straight, smiling. She leaned over for a while, her fur touching his skin, and Neptune liked it very much. She pulled back and they both blushed even harder, but when she said sorry Neptune was a little confused. But he pushed that aside for a while. She hugged him, so maybe she liked him after all. With that thought in his mind, he smiled even more.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Gen," Neptune grinned.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Oh God, what did I just do? Genevieve thought to herself. She couldn't look at Neptune, in fear of seeing his expression. ....Is he going to leave me now? Genevieve thought sadly.

Hearing his words, she looked at him still blushing. "Oh, ok. I just wasn't sure if you wanted to be hugged...."

Aura.Lucario

Years
"I've been waiting for that for a long time." Neptune admitted and smiled, blushing a little. At first she didn't look at him, and Neptune thought if he did anything wrong. But when she heard him she looked at him, blushing. She didn't do anything wrong at all, she did something right, something he had wanted to do for a long time. Neptune sighed in happiness and his trident-horn glowed yellow.

"I don't even know if you want me to kiss you..." Neptune blushed even harder and spoke softly, "Sorry..."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked away at the mention of the kiss. What's the matter? It was just on the cheek. Its not like it was on the lips. Genevieve blushed at her thoughts. Do I want him to kiss me on the lips? She thought and Genevieve didn't have an answer for that. Did she kind of like him? Yeah, she did. Genevieve didn't know what to do about it. The last time she acted on a liking feeling, she got laughed at. Genevieve didn't want to have to go through that again. Not again.

Genevieve dared to look at him again. "Don't be sorry. Its ok, really."

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune smiled when she said it was okay. He had his doubts, but he pushed them away for now and looked into her beautiful eyes. Did she like him? He had no idea, but he had a conclusion - he's in love with Genevieve. He never had this kind of warm and fuzzy feeling in the inside, but he could tell that he liked the Ninetales a lot. A lot. Since she hugged him already, Neptune wrapped his arms around her and cuddled her softly, blushing.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve bit her lip trying to push her thoughts away. She didn't want to think about that again. For an odd reason, that Genevieve didn't understand, she couldn't break his gaze. Genevieve smiled at him and then gasped when he cuddled with her. She blushed. However, Genevieve put her head on his shoulder. She felt all warm inside.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune felt all warm and comfortable in the inside as she rested her head on his shoulder. He blushed, and wrapped his arm around her shoulder gently, pulling her towards him softly. He turned his head and looked at the Ninetales, he just couldn't get his eyes off her. Right now his trident was glowing brightly, and Neptune just smiled. She didn't run, she didn't react. She didn't slap him. She leaned over. Neptune didn't expect this, but he enjoyed it very much. He didn't want this to stop.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve blushed more when she felt his arm around her. Though, she didn't mind that much. Genevieve looked at the ground, she didn't understand this feeling she was having. She tilted her head to look at him. Genevieve noticed he was staring at her.

To break the silence she said. "So, when do you have to start being a Gold Member?"

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q cleared his throat... He had already disliked the Empoleon and asked himself why did he always have to interupt when i was getting to the good part!! He had been standing there watching the whole time and nobody noticed. Q felt his cheeks go red again. "God why do i keep getting left out of thing. Doesn't that Neptune guy have a war to fight?" Q asked himself.

Aura.Lucario

Years
"I'm already a Gold Member." Neptune sighed as their eyes met, "I'll have to fight for Eternity anytime now...we don't have a choice, do we?"

Neptune looked up into the sky. Yes, the war was going to start anytime soon, and they weren't even prepared yet. He had to prove it to Angel, so he had to fight with all his might. But surviving was another problem. He was afriad. Afraid that he couldn't see her ever again...

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve sighed. "I know. I just meant when do you have to leave?" She lifted her head and looked at Q. Genevieve hugged him with her free arm, smiling at him. Then she looked at Neptune as something hit her. "Neptune! Please, please protect my mom. She's the only family I have left...."

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune nearly choked as he saw her hugging Q with her other arm and his eyes widened. He had an angry feeling inside and he called it jealousy. When she mentioned her mother Neptune frowned.

"I'll see what I can do, Gen," Neptune nodded, "But the army is going to attack the center of Eternity, you live in the outskirts. Shouldn't be too dangerous. But you two can always stay at my place."

Neptune still didn't like that Gallade, but he didn't know which was the main reason - He's a spy (or ex-spy) of the Order, or because he liked Genevieve too. He growled in anger, but so softly even Genevieve couldn't hear him.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Genevieve needed someone to protect her mum. "I could do that." Q said suddenly and quietly. "And even more, the order don't even know who I am. So i won't attract that much attention to them" explained Q.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve smiled softly at Q and then looked at Neptune. Her smile fell and she nodded her head. Genevieve knew it was going to be a long hard battle. She just hoped and prayed that her mother would be safe. That she wouldn't be involved in the battle.

Genevieve looked back at Q and smiled. She hugged him again. "That's really sweet Q. I don't want to put you in harms way."

"Thank you Neptune. That's sweet. We wouldn't want to intrude. I'm sure out house will be fine."

Genevieve could feel tension in the air. What am I going to do with them? They don't like each other. She thought sadly.

Aura.Lucario

Years
"That's really sweet Q. I don't want to put you in harms way."

Neptune couldn't hold himself and growled softly when she said that. the Gallade was getting the upper hand and he couldn't do anything about it.

This is going to be one long battle. Neptune frowned and looked away. He didn't want Genevieve to see him like this.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Genvieve smiled at Q "That's really sweet Q. I don't want to put you in harms way." she replied. Then, the ninetails said "Thank you Neptune. That's sweet. We wouldn't want to intrude. I'm sure out house will be fine." Next, Genvieve hugged Q and thats when he did it. He like the touch of her fur and he leaned forward and kissed her like Neptune did before, but this time, in the lips. Q's head was spinning and then he stopped. He looked around and waited for everyone elses reaction.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve had turned to look at Q when he kissed her. She jumped a little, from surprise. Her face turned bright red. Genevieve had never been kissed before, it felt good. There was a feeling in the pit of her stomach as she looked at him, her face still red. "Q-Q. What was that for....?"

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune couldn't believe what was happening. D-Did the Gallade just...no, it couldn't be! Neptune was devastated, he's losing the fight, h-how...?

"G-Gen-" Neptune stammered but he couldn't say anything. He was stuck. He looked at the ground and sighed, he was getting really depressed. His only true love, was kissed by a blasted Gallade that used to be a bad guy. Who knew? Maybe he was still bad now.

Neptune didn't want to look at their expressions, he looked away and closed his eyes, a drop of tear rolling down his eyes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back