• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TIME & SPACE [T]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ heretostay123 Wonder who those two girls are!
*wink, wink*
*wink*

@ pat20cool Great post!

@ ytfeL Excellent post! Now we just need to wait for -Sam's reply :)

@ Zarachi Wonderful post!

@ chaoticlapras OMG! Yu frgot to ad sum leters and also wrot sevural werds wong!
... Anyways, great post! :P

@ The Red Eagle Can't wait for the end of the battle :D

Anyways...

TIME & SPACE

???

This curious male followed the Trainer and his Phanpy until they accessed a room along one of the many doctors on board... He immediately lost all interest in this kid. So boring, he needed something to entertain himself with...

And so he headed to the side deck, and in a blimp of an eye, he caught a passing Pidove with nothing but one Pokeball. He was either lucky of a prodigy, a mix of both, perhaps?

He sent his new team member out... There was something curious about this Pidove. It had a red colored breast... Was he a fire type? No, that can't be... Pidove doesn't even know how to use ember!

...Right?

After being lost in thought, he finally managed to snap out of it, and he took a ticket out of his left pocket, it was the ridiculous lottery that the ship was holding. 10101, a ridiculous number for a ridiculous contest. Yet he couldn't complain, after all, who doesn't like a free Pokemon?

As a loud voice could be heard, he smiled, because his ridiculous number had won the ridiculous contest... Two new Pokemon in one day... how lucky.

As he headed into the lobby to claim his prize, he began wondering where she could be, after all, she's the one who forced him to convince Professor Birch to give him his Mudkip, right? At least she could tell him what the rest of the plan is!

He was asked to fill a small form, so that he doesn't receive a prize Pokemon again, since he will already be possessing one... He stared at what he had wrote in the small form as he received a Cherish Ball containing his new Duskull.

Mathews Hearton.​

Ginny Dustellar
572.gif
531.gif
522.gif

"Thanks a lot nurse joy!" She said as she took her Pokeballs back, "Now where could I go now?" She asked herself.

As she wondered where to go next, she decided to explore the floors in the ship... It didn't take her long to realize most of them had rooms, lots and lots of rooms... Yet the third was promising, lots and lots of Trainers giving Pokemon to each other...

She came close to a board where those willing to trade can leave any messages to ensure that someone will trade with them. After reading what she considered a rather rude message from a guy named Joey, she decided to go upstairs, but what was waiting for her wasn't another floor...

A huge battlefield stood in front of her, and luckily, it was empty! At least she could get a chance to fight someone that wouldn't get angry for once! She came closer to it, but then realized she couldn't actually have a fight if there wasn't anyone else...

"So, are you here to fight someone?" A voice asked. Ginny turned around, and saw another Rich Boy, no... not another, the same one! What was his name again?

"You..." She yelled as she remembered how pissed he was when he lost, "Are you going to cry again if I beat you?"

"I didn't cry!" He quickly defended himself, "And I'm not going to lose this time! In fact, why don't we do a little bet? My newly acquired Pokemon for your Blitzle!"

"Like if you were even going to win!"

"I'll take that as a yes!" He said while throwing a Pokeball, from which a Murkrow came out.

"Fine!" Ginny replied, "Go, Voltolon!"

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Regal Gemini
Chapter 3: Women

"First the princess and now my sister...is there some reason the opposite sex has it out for me, or am I just that unlucky with women?" Regal said to himself, retracing Setsuka's steps. He wouldn't dare go against his sister's word, she has a very passive-aggressive way about her, and she's quite irritable when it came to her brother and his affection. Still, he was rather disappointed that she shot him down right after meeting up with her again from being gone for a year. Then again, she's always been like that.

"Hey you!" A strong female voice yelled, running towards Regal. Regal turned around with a big smile and opened his arms.

"Little sis, you finally decided to come aro-" it wasn't his sister, but by the time he found out that it wasn't...it was too late. Something came in contact with his stomach. Hard. An intense pain came over him before he even had time to comprehend what had just happened. His body started being dragged backwards, and his feet tried to stay on the ground for as long as possible, traction and friction rising. Then, they gave up, rising from the ground, causing Regal to fly backwards, his arms and legs flailing along the way. Had there not been a side to the ship, Regal would have almost certainly flown indefinitely. Regal hit the wall, creating a loud metallic sound, causing his beanie to almost fall off and him to just barely avoid losing consciousness. Regal let out something of a gasp as he hit the wall.

"Hey, you! Get up and fight me like a man!" Regal would have gladly done so, but he was unable to move. He struggled to raise his head to see his assailant.

MaylenePlatinum.gif
Maylene​

She was standing a distance away with her leg still in place. She regained her posture and said, "I said get up!"

Ugh...not another one... he thought, as he sat against the wall, assaulted.

"Why are you just walking, GET CRACKING!" she yelled. "Seka just wanted a nice battle and you had to go and shoot at her?"

"Seka? Do you mean the princ-"

"Oh my gosh!" a voice came from the crowd that had formed after Regal was hit. A girl came running through, her eyes wet from crying.

Spr_BW_Lady.png
Setsuka​

She got down on her knees to be eye level with him. "Oh God, are you okay?" she asked, seemingly incredibly worried about him. She turned to Maylene and said, "May-May, that was going too far."

Maylene shrugges and responded, "Hey, it got you out here, didn't it?" Setsuka gasped and then turned to Regal. "Although maybe that was a too hard," she continued with a quieter voice

Regal coughed, trying to catch his breath. "Hey...Princess...I really am sorry about the match earlier, you don't need to apologize about earlier, I was kind of...kind of a jerk." He struggled to stand up, gasping and coughing all the way.

"Hey, don't try to stand, you'll hurt yourself!" She said, making sure he wouldn't fall back down.

"Princess, I'd appreciate it if you worried about yourself for now,; after all," he pulled out two pokeballs. "We have a match to finish." Setsuka waited for a moment, and then her face lit up more than ever before.

She ran over to Maylene's side and said, "You ready, May-May?"

"Ready as I'll ever be, Seka!"

Regal Vs.
MaylenePlatinum.gif
Spr_BW_Lady.png

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
<Come on!> Flint said excitedly as he scampered across the deck of the ship, trying to encourage Grace more. The cyndaquil followed a little ways behind, looking nervously at everything. She wasn't really scared of any of it but was very jumpy and she sped up to catch up to her team mate.
<W-what are we doing here? We should go back to Master... I don't like being away from him like this..." she said.
<Don't be such a worry wort,> Flint jabbed, <It was your idea in the first place.>
<But I didn't think we'd be going this far from him,> the fire type whimpered a bit and when a rather fat man walked by, she yelped and cuddled against Flint, making then both blush.
<G-get off o' me! You got cooties!> he pushed her away albeit a bit reluctantly.
<Sorry...> Gracie whispered embarrassedly and took a step back before looking around again, hoping to find something to distract her from what had just happened. Maybe another pokemon to talk to?

James had since gone back to his room and had put on a swim suit and was now sitting in a hot tub which luckily for him, was filled with other 16 year old girls.

doge

???
Years
Marty stood patiently, anxiety ran throughout his body. The wait for the pokeball to signify capture felt even longer than the actual time he had spent fishing. It came to the last shake and produced a clicking noise, giving him a sign of relief. As he jogged over to pick it up, he realized he wasn't quite sure what to do now. After having caught his second pokemon, there really wasn't much to do, sure he could just go battle and hone his skills, but honestly the idea seemed bland to him. He picked up the pokeball, being lighter than he expected he almost threw it up in air. Marty looked at it carefully.

"So.. I have a Horsea now.. I guess I'll name you later." He sighed, and stuffed the pokeball into a pants pocket. He looked over at Archer who was obviously spent after their battle. Marty didn't blame him, he just fought through the flow of water, that definitely wasn't easy. He smiled at Archer, causing his Teddiursa to return a confused and weary look. The red light instantly sucked him in before he realize what was going on. Marty hoped returning his Teddy wasn't going to become a habit, he enjoyed the company of his starter pokemon.

He sat back down along the boat's edge and cast out his rod once more. He supposed that if there was nothing to do, he might as well just fish to pass the time, who knew when or if he would even get another bite?

Time passed by and suddenly a boy had sat down next to Marty. He was definitely a teenager, looked a few years older than him and stood a good foot, give or take, higher than him. Even though Marty was sitting down criss-crossed, he could still tell.

"Hey, I'm Salias. I'm also new to this fishing thing, seems like you know what you are doing though." he paused, "What do you think of this ship? Its massive, I haven't seen a ship like this ever, let alone be a passenger of one."

Marty began to reply but was interrupted as Salias shouted, "HERE WE GO!" He sighed as the teen cast out of rid, his line flying out far above the ship, Marty wasn't sure if he was ever going to hit water. He followed the line and much to his surprise, he watched as a wild Swablu flew right into the line, tangling itself up in a mess. In an instant it came spiraling down onto the ship, luckily, Salias was able to maneuver the line in such a way that the Swablu came down safely on the deck. The Swablu though, was not in a forgiving mood and began an onslaught of attacks upon Salias. It was none of his business, so Marty just sat there and watched, he assumed that Salias was going to pull out one of his pokemon, assuming he had any, and battle the Swablu. This was not the case as every time he tried to reach for a pokeball, the small bird attacked even fiercer.

"HEY YOU, HELP ME OUT THIS THING IS TOO FAST. MY POKEBALLS ARE IN MY POCKET, HURRY AND TOSS ONE!"

Marty sighed, he might as well help, he couldn't just leave the teen like that, being assaulted by a pokemon. Dropping his fishing rod, which most likely had fallen off somewhere in the ocean, he rushed over, pulled out a random pokeball from the pocket and tossed it to the ground. Backing away, an Eevee had materialized itself from the ball, which was laying on the ground.

Without a word, Marty turned to leave, he wasn't interested in what would happen next nor was he in the mood to fish anymore. With two exhausted pokemon, he would have no chance facing a possible aggravated flying pokemon. He was confident that Salias, his new acquaintance, could handle the situation, at the very least he seemed like a capable enough trainer.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
*facepalm* this is taking ages! Let's finish thi battle! Soz for taking so long.

Chaos stared, amazed. Her Bulbsaur had been beaten! She returned it to it's pokeball, glaring at the metal capsule, then glanced at the battlefield again.
"Pidge, don't fail me, be a brave bird!" shouted Chaos at her Pidgey, which responded by turning red and heading straight towards Idoran.
"Pidge learned Brave Bird" piped up Chaos' annoying pokedex. The attack hit Nidoran, who responded with a burst of poison stings, forcing Pidge to the floor. Chaos screamed,
"Pidge, use roost, NOW!" which surprised the bird pokemon, making it heal. Pidge summoned up a gust towards Nidoan, which the pokmon avoided, hitting Pidge hard with a kick. Pidge fell wounded to the floor, still squirming. The little bid summoned the last of it's power, using brave bird on Nidoran, hitting it backwards. Chaos covered her eyes hoping for the best, while Domonic crossed his finegers. There was a lod crash, as Pidge collapsed to the floor, and Nidoran smashed into a window! Nidoran quickly moved, and was returned by Domonic.

Enraged that she had lost, Chaos returned Pidge, fumbling around for her other pokeball, containing Odd, the Oddish. She sent out the strange grass pokemon, and the pokedex piped up.
"Odd learned Poisonpowder and Sleep Powder." Chaos smirked, this would be easy. She hit an old lady with a shopping bag of potions round the head, stealing a potion, and sprayed it onto Pidge's pokeball. Domonic was praising himself for winning, so didn't notice. Chaos sent out Pidge, who whipped up a gust. Odd used sleeppowder, which was blown everywhere, sending everyoe apart from Chaos to sleep. As the bus skidded along the road. Chaos returned her pokemon, and leaped out of the window. She ran and ran, across many routes and cities, eventually collapsin in a heap. Suddenly, the Abrafrom earlier (seemingly) appeared, grabbng her, teleporting to Pallet Town. Chaos let out a small smile, then sent out her Ddish,immediatly telling it t use sleep poweder on Abra. But, the Abra had already teleported away. Chaos saw the SS Libra sailing away, soshe grabbed Idge's hand, attempting to fly to it. Unfortuantely the little bird pokemon was too small, so Chaos had to swim. Chaos couldn't swim. Eventualy, Chas gave up, and went to Prof. Oak, who rung the Captain of the SS. Libra, getting it to turn aroun, it went something like ths.
"Do it."
"Why?"
*THUMP THUMP THUMP*
"OK, then, just no..... more ... hitting...."
The ship finally arrived, so Chaos gave the Prof a parting hump, and jumpedaborard.

Finished Chapter 2, I'll do 3 in the morning.

Years
Somewhere! On the front deck of the S. S. Libra!

Jack strolls about the front deck, watching the various Trainers and their Pokemon. He notices a small group all seated around a dark-haired young woman in a blue dress, who is apparently giving a lecture. Jack moves in closer to hear what it's about, taking a seat at the back of the group.

"-and that about covers the basics! Any questions before we move on the the practical portion of the class?"

So much for that idea. Jack rises and glances around, wondering where to go next.

"No? Very well, let's put those skills to the test! And look! We already have two volunteers! Give them a hand, folks!" She smiles and claps, while the rest of the group follow along.

Jack notices them looking at him, and looks back to see an elderly gentleman in a green suit also being applauded. "Wait, me?"

The man nods, grabbing a pair of Pokeballs. "Eeyup! Let's show 'em how it's done, kid!" He opens the balls, revealing a Gastly and a Trubbish. "Send out yer team and let's get this battle started!"

Jack merely blinks in confusion, then shrugs and sends out Firecracker and Vermont. "Two on two, eh? Sounds fun! Let's go!"

The woman jumps in between them, commenting on the fight, apparently. "Both Trainers have sent out their teams! It's important to choose wisely and keep a balanced team, and you have to learn how to not only command two Pokemon at once, but also play off their strengths! But we'll get into combos and tactics later! Battle on!" She moves back, clearing the battlefield.

Jack starts off strong. "Firecracker, use Ember on Gastly! Vermont, Sand Tomb on Trubbish!"

The old man responds with strategy instead of force. "Gastly, use Hypnosis on Turtwig! Trubbish, Poison Gas on Ponyta!"

Firecracker spits a fireball at Gastly, causing it to momentarily burst into flame. It shakes it off, it's eyes glowing blue as it stares at Vermont. Vermont ignores it. Trubbish opens it's mouth, releasing a foul green gas toward Firecracker. She inhales to breathe fire on it, but accidentally inhales some of the gas, choking and coughing. Vermont's eyes glow blue as sand whips up around Trubbish. No one's quite sure where it came from, but Trubbish doesn't seem to like it. It winces as sand whips against it, while Firecracker coughs up more poison gas.

The woman jumps in again, commentating again. "As you can see, the Pokemon were given orders simultaneously, but some are faster than others! An important detail to remember! Battle on!" She jumps clear, ignoring Jack and the old man's confused stares.

"Uh... Firecracker! Ember on Gastly again! That seemed to work pretty well! Vermont, go ahead and Tackle Trubbish!"

"Gastly, Lick Turtwig! Trubbish use Pound on Turtwig!"

Firecracker coughs once, but spits out another fireball at Gastly. She coughs out more gas, neighing in pain. Gastly squeals in pain and surprise as it bursts into flame again, but recovers in time to Lick Vermont's face. Trubbish charges forward and smacks Vermont with one of it's arms. It grumbles as sand whips up into it's face. Vermont responds by jumping forward and slamming his head into Trubbish's body. Trubbish falls back onto it's back, then scoots back away from Vermont.

The woman is about to jump in, but decides that nothing noteworthy can be said, so simply waves to the two to continue.

"Cracker, another Ember on Gastly! Vermont, Withdraw!"

"Gastly, Lick Turtwig! Trubbish, Pound Turtwig!"

Coughing out more gas, Firecracker spits a fireball at Gastly, which ignites it again, resulting in the purple aura around it going out. Gastly's black orb-like body falls to the ground before it can Lick Vermont. Trubbish charges forward, swinging it's arms wildly. Vermont pulls into his shell, dodging the flailing arms. Trubbish grins as the sand finally stops swirling around it.

The old man returns Gastly to his ball as the woman jumps in again. "One down, and now it's two on one! We could go on, but you guys get it now, right? Of course, the battle isn't over until one side is either completely out of Pokemon or they quit! Thanks for demonstrating, guys! I'll heal your Pokemon for you! What're your names?"

Jack returns his Pokemon, waving awkwardly at the others. "I-I'm Jack. ...Hello."

The old man hands over his Pokemon as well, smiling warmly. "And I'm Elias. Hope y'all learned something from this little spar!"

The woman applies medicines to the four Pokemon, and returns them at full strength. "Let's get another hand for Jack and Elias! Whoo!" Everyone claps politely. "That'll be all for now! Be sure to come back after lunch for another lesson! Thanks guys! Roxeanne, out!" She flashes a "V" with her fingers and heads off back inside the ship.

Jack shakes hands with the old man, and heads off to explore more of the ship.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Malik Grizz-Da Boat
Malik awoke from his nap and decided what he should do. "I should go to that place with Roxanne!" He shot up and sprinted to the school. "Roxanne, I wish to have a double battle! I won't take no for an answer!" He shouted at the first person he found, who actually was NOT Roxanne. "Woops...sorry." He wondered around until he found her. "Roxanne, I wish to have a double battle! I won't take no for an answer!" He shouted yet again.

She laughed. "I know. I heard you. Ok. There are some trainers in the lobby. Ask around and see who wants to battle."

Malik nodded and walked into the lobby and spotted a young boy with a Squirtle and a Metapod. "You, battle me!" He shouted.

"Ok. Let's do it!" The answer came. They both went to the arena, Malik through out Fin and Venom. "Squirt, use tackle!" The turtle came charging at the Totodile.

"Counter it with Chip Away!" When Squirt came close enough, Fin back handed it across the forehead sending him half way across the field. "Venom, just keep spamming Poison Sting on the Metapod." It blinked and started to launch pink spikes at the other cocoon pokemon...over and over again. After about the fifth volley, the Metapod fainted. The Kakuna split in half. "VENOM!" It glew a hot white, and to Malik's surprise, a Beedrill came out. "You evolved!" He said it in a tone that was more question like. It nodded.

"Squirt, try a tackle again!" While Fin was distracted by his buddy's evolution, it slammed into his side. The gator flew back, and came back and started to thrash on the turtle until it fainted.

Malik's pokedex rang out, "Totodile learned Rage." Malik grinned. "Good job buddy, good game." He called out to the boy whose mouth was still gaping at his quick defeat. Malik left the room with out a word, and went outside. He spotted a trainer in a ninja gai. He knew who that was...​

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Food Stolen!? Patrick's blind rage!

Patrick and Phanpy are both gazing at the menu of the resturant once more drooling at the thought of what they could each get! Patrick had made up his mind and so did his companion! The pair walts on in and sat down at a table as a waitress comes over and smiles at them. 'Hi there! What a cute little Phanpy!' giggled the waitress 'Ground Types are my favourite!' 'Thanks, Phanpy's my number one compadrae!' grinned Patrick. 'So what can I get you honey?' the waitress said as she took out her notepad and pen. 'Oh boy I can't wait!! I'll have the Spicy Bouffalant wings, Southern fried Torchic with a Shroomish sauce, some fries and a Pecha Berry Milkshake. Phanpy will have an Oddish Salad with Shroomish Sauce with some Passho Berries.' Phanpy toots in excitement as the girl laughs and takes down the orders.

After some waiting the waitress walks over to their table with the food in platters coloured like Pokeballs. As the waitress puts it down on the table, it suddenly vanishes and disappears with a small dust cloud. Patrick and Phanpy are both stunned and expressionless. 'Oh no! This happens far too often! I'm so, so sar-' Patrick and Phanpy slammed the table as fire is burning from both of their eyes. 'Who ever did this! Isn't getting away with this! Rule Number 1; don't mess with my meal!' Patrick shouted in a rage. Phanpy is having it's own mini tantrum. 'Uhh, sir we can jus-' 'NO! I'm getting my food back! This...this...THIS THIEF CANNOT DO THIS ANYMORE! Phanpy let's 'roll out'!' Phanpy nods and proceeds to roll out with Patrick running at his side to find the food thief. The waitress and other customers are awkwardly staring at him. The waitress simply sighed, 'I'm not getting paid enough for this...'

Bold represents cannibalistic/edible Pokemon dish

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Regal Gemini
Chapter 3: Women - Part 2

The girls stood at one side and Regal stood at the other. Regal was still in pain from Maylene's attack, and thus he seemed to struggle to stand at times, but he stood his ground. Despite Setsuka's worry, she actually had a fire in her eyes, she was really excited about this battle. Maylene, of course, was the same, but Regal couldn't tell if he wanted another shot at him or a shot at a pokemon battle. Or both. It was a scary thought that he didn't want to tread on any longer.

396f.gif
Altered-Shinx-Happy.png
VS.
237.gif
063.gif

Regal sent out Melody (his Starly) and Forte (his Shinx) while Maylene sent out Duster (her Hitmontop) and Setsuka sent out Chaser (her Abra). Regal was at a clear disadvantage; his pokemon only knew one offensive move a piece and, worse yet, he was a beginner trainer fighting a Gym Leader. What's more, the first time around he won due to inadvertently cheap tactics, while this time he was going to make sure that that didn't happen again. He knelt down to Forte and said, "Hey buddy, I know that that lady was mean to you earlier, but she also healed you and is actually a really nice person," He said, talking to the Shinx the same way one would talk to a child (which he was). "Please try not to hit either of those girls, though." Forte looked at Regal curiously and then smiled. That was all the confirmation Regal needed.

MATCH START!

Just as the match started, Chaser disappeared. Forte looked around for it, but didn't see it anywhere. Then, all of the sudden, Melody was...dancing? It started dancing on the spot, and then Duster closed in and used Hi-Jump Kick. Then, all of the sudden, Melody ran towards Forte and Duster crashed into the ground. Maylene shot Setsuka a look and Setsuka returned with an apologetic look.

"Dodge, Forte, don't hurt Melody, though," Regal commanded as Melody closed in on Forte. Forte dodged and then he heard an unknown yet somewhat familiar sound. He looked behind him, and was punched square in the jaw by an Ice Punch. The attack set him aback quite a bit, but Melody quickly attacked Chaser with a Peck attack, sending him back as well. However, unlike Forte who hit the ground behind him, Chaser teleported before impact. He appeared behind Melody for an Ice Punch, but was intercepted by a Solarbeam, this time not being able to avoid the impact of the wall in his direction, and he ended up hitting it hard. Still, somehow, he was able to get up. Maylene smiled at the tactics of her opponents, as if she wasn't at all phased by this turn of events. Setsuka, however, seemed bothered by the recent attacks. Duster started spinning, almost turning into a mini-tornado. Melody and Forte weren't able to get close. Forte started charging a Solarbeam to use on Duster. Regal shouted, "No, it'll-"

"Don't worry about it," Maylene said, "I've got it under control." She moved in front of Setsuka and tensed her body up, as if to prepare fore something. Forte shot the Solarbeam at Duster, and almost immediately the attack was reflected at Maylene. Then, like a superhero, Maylene took the attack head on and only moved back a few inches, it really was a spectacular sight that made Regal smile. "It's gonna take a lot more then that to get rid of me." She said, unfazed by the attack. "Now anyway, if you think this is close to over, you've got another thing coming!" She said, pointing to Duster. Duster started shining, and then...

107.gif

!?

To be continued...

Kieran_90

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Chapter Three

Having boarded the boat, Chaos trudged to the front desk, ready to sign in. The ladies at the dsk had gone, so Chaos rang a bell, which called Nurse Joy over. Chaos wrote her name in the book, then had her pokemon healed. Nurse Joy was very nice and polite, so Chaos punched her in the nose. Chaos then proceeded to the pokemart stand. At the stand there was a woman with items and a dorr to the trade room. The woman looked frghtened of Chaos, presumably since she had broken Nurse Oy's nose. Chaos slid 10 pokedollars on thebench, asking for a potion. The stand lady was so afraid, that she gave Chaos a potion and a free superrod, just for 10 pokedollars. Chaos sighed, smacking down the woman and taking back her money.Chaos didnt wat to lose her pokeon in a trade, so she walked to a small balcony and cast out her rod. Lmost instantl, a Oothoot pooed on the deck. Chaos sent out her Pigey, which used gust to hit the Hoothott, then wing attack to finish it off. Chaos sighed, ad threw a pokeball.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Malik Grizz-Da Boat
Malik ignored the ninja and continued to the lottery corner. He purchased another ticket, which read 21342. "Thank you ma'am." He walked to the side deck and saw a rather cool looking Pidgey. He threw out Venom in his new Beedrill version. "Use Poison Sting!" The Beedrill shot pink needles out at the bird, knocking it down. Before it could react, Malik threw a pokeball at it. It twitched a few times, then dinged. Malik picked it up and looked around. He saw a rather attractive looking girl in a blue tracksuit and a cool hat. He walked up to her and realized who she was. "You're Winona!" He knew almost all gym leaders and champions.

She laughed. "You're the first person who new that. Would you like to trade a pokemon for my Swablu? I don't really need it, and I wanna train a new pokemon." Malik nodded furiously and held up his new Pidgey. He hadn't gotten attached, so it wouldn't be a problem. She took it and handed him the Swablu's pokeball. "Here you go. Tell it 'Sky Blue' and it will know whats going on. Feel free to name it." She smiled happily.

"Thanks! Feel free to name that Pidgey too." He grinned, flashing his award winning smile. She kissed him on the cheek and left. He smiled yet again, then threw out the Swablu. "Sky Blue." It nodded. "How do you like the name Cersei?" She nodded happily. "Welcome to the team Cersei!" He returned Venom and Cersei both to their pokeball and walked into there restraunt.​

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ machomuu I must say, that's a very interesting battle :D

@ zapdos926 Wonder what will happen to Gracie and Flint...

@ -Sam What a wonderful response to ytfeL's post!

@ chaoticlapras Glad to see you're finally on board!

163.gif

Hoothoot was caught!
Insomnia
-Peck
-Hypnosis

@ Godzil Oh, how educational :)
Glad to see you decided to stay!

@ heretostay123 Great posts!
Beedrill can now learn Air Slash at any time!

016.gif
==>
333.gif

Malik sent Pidgey over to Winona!
Winona sent over Swablu!
Take good care of Swablu!

Natural Cure
-Peck
-Growl
-Astonish
-Sing

@ pat20cool Great posts, loved the waitress's response in the end!

Anyways...

TIME & SPACE

Mathews Hearton
258.gif
519.gif
355.gif

Mathews just kept walking. Nothing seemed to arise his interest, not even that ninja girl who appeared and played pranks on veryone else before disappearing...

As he kept wandering, he eventually reached a place known as the Trade Floor. His Pidove and Duskull were following him, so he decided to check if there were any interesting trades... Sadly, the only thing available at the time was a yellow rat...

Mathews left the floor, disappointed, and began wandering around the ship, until he spotted a rather interesting looking match with two girls against a guy with a Starly and a tail-less Shinx. Mathews sat in a chair nearby, might as well watch how those girls crush this guy...​

Ginny Dustellar
572.gif
531.gif
522.gif
278.gif

Hector's Murkrow hit the floor with ease, leading to Ginny winning the match.

"You dumb Pokemon!" Hector yelled as he tossed Murkrow's Pokeball at Ginny, "Glad I won't be seeing that dumb bird again!"

Hector left while mumbling something Ginny couldn't understand. Jeez! She thought. Ginny took a Super Potion from her small bag, and sprayed it on Murkrow, the bird quickly regained all of its strenghts.

"Well..." Ginny said, "I guess you're now mine."

Murkrow scoffed in approval upon hearing Ginny's words. Ginny then sealed Murkrow inside of its Pokeball. She then send her Minccino out, who surrounded her neck, as always.

"Well Minccino," she said, "Where should we go now?"

Kieran_90

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
The pokeball quickly clicked shut, Chaos put it in her pocket. She wasn't in the mood for this. She walked along, then saw a sign that said Personell Only. Chaos walked through it. Now, she was faced with a bored looking security guard.
"Beat me in a pokemon battle, and I'll let you pass." grunted the guard, sending out a Voltorb.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ chaoticlapras I'm sorry, but I can't let you access any restricted area, also, the guards aren't dumb, they just won't offer battles to all those who try to enter the restricted areas, they also rarely use Pokemon, Chaos can try to punch them all, but she's not the strongest person, thus she'll end being kicked out of there.

Long story short, you need to change your post, I can't let you access the restricted areas, not now, at least...

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
They young boy walked over and reached into Salias' hoodie pocket for a pokeball, found one, and tossed it onto the deck floor releasing Shadow. Salias looked up and managed to duck under another quick attack from the swablu. He turned to face the wild pokemon and fight back now that his eevee was out. "Try and bite it Shadow! Watch out he is fast!" Shadow was hopping from right to left in anticipation, following the bird pokemon with his eyes and trying to dodge its attacks, but he just couldn't keep up with swablu's speed. The struggle had freed the swablu from the tangle of fishing line, but it stayed to fight out of what seemed to be sheer anger now. "Hang in there Shadow! Try bite again!" The eevee lept into the air just as swablu was about to land another attack and connected, or it least it seemed that way at first, but looking closer Salias saw that the swablu had grabbed Shadow as he jumped up to counter and knocked him right out of the air over the side of the ship.

"SHADOOOWW!" he yelled as he raced to the railing, the eevee crashing into the water. Salias managed to return his pokemon to its pokeball before it was swept away in the current, however, the wild swablu wasn't finished. The tiny bird pokemon sat clinging on the railing of the ship slowly bobbing up and down as the boat rocked back and forth with a mean look in its eyes, which were fixed on the trainer. Salias flicked open his pokedex and aimed it at his enemy.

Swablu: the cotton bird pokemon. It often cleans itself with its wings for several hours a day.

"It often goes berserk is more like it...whats up with this swablu dexter?"

"Swablu is currently under the effects of Rage. It's attack has been elevated."

"Yeah no kidding...well I still have one more pokemon left. Come on out Abra! This one is for Shadow!" Salias threw the pokeball and the small Abra appeared. Swablu immediately took off into the sky and dove down at the Abra, but he quickly teleported to safety a few feet away. Again and again the swablu swooped in and Abra teleported to safety. "This isn't going to work...we need to do something Abra!" he shouted, but as he gave the command the abra turned to acknowledge his trainer and swablu landed a direct hit sending the abra to the floor. "NO! I won't let you both get so hurt because I messed up." Salias ran over and shielded abra with his body as swablu's beak scored several hits against his back. The abra looked up at Salias and gave a small nod. All of a sudden the attacks weren't coming anymore. Salias looked up to see where the swablu had gone, only to stare it in the face just inches above his head, it had a strange blueish aura around it.

Dexter's voice was heard again, he must have dropped the pokedex as he ran to save his friend; "Abra has learned Confusion. Under its effects enemy pokemon often behave unusually and have even been known to injure themselves." The swablu's expression had certainly changed even though its posture hadn't. The tiny bird pokemon just floated in place for a moment before it was sent crashing into one of the table on the deck, then back into the air before coming down hard again. "You wanted to protect me too huh?" Salias said as he looked at his abra. "I think that little guy has had enough though. Should we add him to the team? I know I'd rather have him fighting with us rather than against us anytime soon." Abra simply nodded again and released its psychic hold from the swablu. Salias pulled out an empty pokeball and pressed the center button to expand it before throwing it at the downed bird pokemon. A flash of red light went off as the pokemon disappeared inside the pokeball as it began to shake softly. Salias noticed a pair of super rods on the ground near where the pokeball was shaking, "I never even got his name...or to thank him." He walked over and picked the rods up and watched the pokeball patiently, yet excited.

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2013
Rolling around in bed, Dante found himself unable to sleep. Looking over the corner of the bed, he saw Charmander in a similar predicament. "I'm not that sleepy buddy, are you?" "Char" replied Charmander. "What about you zubat?" Dante said, looking at the bat pokemon. Zubat kept snoring, it seemed to be in a sleepy state. "Well, ill let you rest some more Zubat, return" Dante said as he returned Zubat to his pokeball.
After gathering his things, Dante walked out the door into the hall with charmander close behind. Out of nowhere a purple hair girl appeared in front of him for a split second, "Wha….." Dante said as she was gone as soon as she appeared. Dante thought he just imagined it and continued on the hallway, but the girl appeared and disappeared agin, first in front of, then behind him. The girl wouldn't stop, Dante couldn't keep walking down the hallway.

"Stop it!" Dante yelled as he began to reach all over the hall trying to grab her to stop her annoying game. By pure luck, he grabbed her arm, stopping her disappearance. "Off me you punk!" she said, throwing Dante hand off her. "You ruined my fun!" said the purple hair girl shouted. "You're bothering me", replied Dante. "Well…I have a new idea of fun, how about a pokemon battle?" the purple hair girl said, pulling a pokeball out of her pocket. "Fine with me, I choose you charmander", Dante said. Charmander ran in front of Dante, ready to battle. "This'll be easy, go Muk!", The purple hair girl released Muk from its pokeball.

"Charmander, use scratch!" Charmander lunged at muk with an open paw. The attack didn't go as intended, the lizard pokemons paw got stuck in Muks body. "Muk, use sludge bomb!" Muk hit Charmander with an explosive ball of sludge, dislodging and knocking charmander back. He wasn't giving up though, standing back up, charmander looked angry. Before Dante could say anything, Charmander opened his mouth, letting out a cloud of smoke, obscuring the hallway. "Wow, Charmander learned smokescreen!". Charmander was on a role in this battle, before Dante could congratulate him, Charmander let out a small flame attacking, hitting Muk. "Wow, ember too". Said Dante. "Okay, time to end this, Muk use body slam" the girl said. Muk leapt forward with great speed towards Charmander, Muks body slammed into and covered charmander completely. "Muk, let em go, I think he's done". As Muk got off charmander, it was obvious he was done. Muk's attack had paralyzed charmander, he couldn't even get up. "Charmander return" Dante said, returning him to his pokeball.

"Go Zubat!" the bat pokemon emerged from it pokeball, looking a bit tired, but ready to fight nonetheless. "Use leech life!", Zubat flew up to Muk and bit it, Muk didn't even seem to move. "Big mistake" said the purple haired girl, Dante soon realized his mistake. Zubat was damaged by trying to drain energy from Muk, due to the fact that Muk is basically a big pile of poison. "Let's end this now body slam it Muk", the girl said smiling. Muk leapt through the air hitting Zubat, he was done. "Zubat, return", Dante said disappointed at the loss.
"Nice try, you need to train more though, that was way too easy, my Muk barley felt that ember attack" the girl said. "Tell you what though, I'll stop scaring passengers", she said as she returned Muk to its ball. "You've been doing this to other people?" said Dante, confused. "Yeah, I like to do this when I get bored, see ya around", the girl said as she disappeared one last time.
Although he lost, his pokemon both tried their best, "she's right, I bet she could tell that was my first battle", Dante thought as he made his way to the pokemon center to heal ,his teammates. "Hi, back so soon?", the nurse said with a smile. "Yeah, I bit of more than I could chew", Dante said as he handed over Charmander and Zubats pokeballs. "Don't worry, they'll be good and healthy soon, come back in 20 minutes" the nurse said as she put the pokeballs onto a tray.
Deciding to look around the ship while his pokemon heal, Dante found his way to the lottery corner, purchasing his ticket, it read -21350-. "Maybe I'll win," Dante thought as he made his way onto the deck. Checking his pokegear, Dante realized that it had been 20 minutes, so he sprinted back to the poekmon center.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Food Ninja! Phanpy VS Murkrow!

Enraged by his food going missing Patrick runs everywhere on the ship with Phanpy, at the speed Patrick was running you wouldn't be able to tell he had a leg injury at all. He is trying to find clues as to where his food could be. He checks the Pokemon centre where he just seen Nurse Joy getting punched in the nose. But there's no sign of his food. He checks the side deck where he sees a trainer holding a fishing rod with a bird stuck in the line. But there's no sign of his food. Patrick checks the trading centre where he seen a trainer trading with a woman in a blue outfit. But still no sign of his damn food! Patrick checks the other side deck where he noticed a Shinx, using Solarbeam on a mini tornado which shot it back at a trainer who took it as if it was nothing. Patrick gasped for a moment, and saw a person with a Duskull and Mudkip by his side. Patrick stepped away from this unusual person, thinking he was just gonna be more trouble. Patrick and Phanpy were getting frustrated as they were getting nowhere close to their food.

'AHHH! Phanpy this wild Zangoose chase is getting us nowhere! How can we find our find our food? More importantly the thief who took it...' Patrick folded his arms and closed his eyes to help concentrate more. He opened them as he had an idea, he looked at Phanpy who's trunk as sniffing the ground. 'Phanpy! Your trunk has got me an idea! We'll use your nose to sniff out our food!' Phanpy tooted and nods. Patrick picks Phanpy up and it starts sniffing in all directions. Phanpy jumped from his arms and started running towards a hallway where a trainer (for whatever reason smelled a little bit) coming out of a hallway and rushing to the PokeCentre. As Patrick and Phanpy turned the corner into the hallway they could smell their food for a brief moment then a horrible, putrid stench hit them in the face.

'MY GOD! WHAT IS THAT SMELL!' Patrick cried as he covers his face, Phanpy got a little dizzy. The smell was the same one that lingered the trainer from before. He then seen a ninja jump straight past him with the platters in her hands. The fire began burning in Patrick's eyes once more. 'WE FOUND HER PHANPY!' Patrick announced! Phanpy tooted as the pair began chasing her. Although whenever they made it out onto the Side Deck of the ship where they had previously seen the trainer who had a Swablu in his fishing line. He noticed that trainer once more, but paid no attention. Suddenly a Hoppip fell from the sky and bounced on Patrick's head. 'What the?' He carefully picked up the Hoppip and looked up at a very angry Murkrow. Phanpy became more alert as it looked at Murkrow. 'Hoppip, are you okay?' Patrick asked sincerely, Hoppip panted as it flinched from Murkrow.

The Murkrow cried as a dark, evil energy flowed around it's body. Phanpy looked up as to what it was doing. The crow sent a dark shockwave of pure evil desires and impusles as it attempted to blast the Hoppip in Patrick's arms. Phanpy jumped up and blocked the shockwave with Rollout. Murkrow swooped down from the air as it built up its speed as striked Phanpy. Phanpy was knocked back a great deal. 'Phanpy use Ice Shard!' commanded Patrick, Phanpy shot a Ice shard at Murkrow as it fell to the ground. Murkrow got up and it's wings looked reflective just like a mirror. Patrick couldn't believe it, as the Hoppip flinched in fear. Murkrow started shooting Ice Shards across at Phanpy, as the elephant freaked out and began dodging them as best as it could until it got hit by one. Patrick looked at Phanpy who seemed as if this is all it could take.

'Phanpy, Rollout!' Patrick commanded as Phanpy turned into a blue ball as bolted towards Murkrow. Murkrow swooped up and charged at Phanpy at a blinding speed. The two Pokemon collide but Murkrow was crushed underneath Phanpy's constant spinning as the bird lands on the floor. Patrick takes out a Pokeball at throws it at Murkrow. The winged beast gets sucked into the sphere as it begins shaking. He looks at the Hoppip, thinking might aswell. He gets another ball and taps it on the Hoppip's head, sucking it into the ball.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Malik was parading around the boat with Cersei and Venom flying over head and Fin walking beside him. He felt a certain since of pride with his team with him. His parents definitley would've been proud...Anyways, he continued to the restraunt and ordered a massive plate of french fries and split them between his pokemon. Cersei only ate a handful, Venom ate two handfuls, and Fin ate whatever the other half that Malik didn't eat.

When they were all gone, the trainer leaned back in his seat and sighed. "That was refreshing. Now let's go battle some more." He left and went to the battle floor. A black belt approached him, 'Hey, squirt. Battle me.' "Alright. Go Cersei!" He tossed out the pokeball to reveal the Swablue. "Swa. Swa." It began to fly in cirlces. The black belt sent out a Mankey. 'Let's do this!' They took their positions on the rock battle field and took fighting stances.

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
Dominic Chapter 2 Part 5

Dominic woke up suddenly out of a daze, he quickly looked around and saw Pikachu nearby also asleep, as he looked around more there was Nidoran was well. He rubbed his head and noticed he had a knot on it. Suddenly he realized he had won the battle but he didn't get his money. Hopefully that girl learned her lesson. He suddenly remembered he had to go and catch the ferry.

He had enough time as he saw a bus coming his way, he hurriedly hopped on after picking up Nidoran and Pikachu.

"You did good guys now have a rest", Dominic said as he put Nidoran back in his Pokéball and sat Pikachu in his lab. That girl had an attitude and it was starting to get under his skin. The next time, Dominic would be ready when she tries that again. The bus soon stopped and the ship was already collecting tickets, hurriedly Dominic jumped in line and the ship was off. He registered and he soon saw the girl waiting at the pier.

She soon turned around and Dominic wondered where she was going. Until then he would just relax in his bedroom.

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
The S.S. Libra II, a grand specimen of a vessel. A true testament of luxury and success. With people and Pokemon from all across the newly formed globe, and several areas and resources available, the scenario was perfect. Perfect, that is, for murder.

Yes, something big was bound to happen on this vessel. It could happen at anytime- no, that's wrong. It could only happen at a specific time frame! The ship must be on the high seas, far away from land when the body is found. The victim, perhaps someone important and influential. There are surely people like those aboard this vessel. Or maybe, the victim is seemingly insignificant, but actually has a shady past.

There will surely be one or two main suspects, those with the biggest connection and highest apparent motive. They are certainly not the culprits. The real culprit would stay as far away from suspicion as possible. Perhaps they would falsely claim they had seen a mysterious figure leaving the boat at the previous stop, and cast suspicion on someone not even present. That way they can remain on board with their innocence in tact.

Of course someone has to be the detective, and no one is as qualified as I, Amelia Stone, Ace Detective. With my partner, the highly capable and intelligent femme fatal, Irene Adler, we shall solve the mystery in record time, before the ship docks again, and the perpetrator can make their esca--

"Hello? You even listening?" The waitress rapped the table with her fist. Kathy was written on her name tag. Her voice sounded impatient.

"Oh, uh, yes. Yes I am! What did you say again?" Amelia snapped out of her internal monologue.

"Do you want to order something, or do you just want to stare off into space?" She looked rather annoyed. "I've got other hungry passengers to deal with here."

"Just a Lemonade for now, please."

"Alright. Coming right up. Barely even worth my time." She turned around, not caring about Amelia hearing her last comment.

"I see you're in a bad mood for some reason. How about a Pokemon battle to clear your head?" Amelia suggested, unaware that she was the source of her annoyance.

"Sure kid, why not?" She smirked. "Just try not to cry when you lose."

"We'll see about that! Go, Adler!" She tossed her Poke Ball and a Torchic came out. "This is my first battle with you, so let's see what we can do."

"Torchic!" She chirped enthusiastically, preparing herself for battle.

"Show them what you got, Duke!" Kathy sent out her Pokemon, a cute Lillipup. It looked happy to be out of his ball and started barking cheerfully. "Use Tackle!" The Lillipup yapped in agreement and ran at the Torchic.

"Quick, dodge it!" Amelia called out. Adler tried it's best to jump out of the way, but Duke was faster and the attack hit. "Almost! Adler, use Attract on him."

"Tor!" She twirled around and winked at the Lillipup. You could practically see the hearts in Duke's eyes.

"Hey, snap out of it Duke! Tackle the Torchic!" Kathy ordered, but to no success as he had fallen for Adler's charms.

"Now, while he's distracted, use Ember!" Adler strutted up closer to Duke, then spat fire right in his face.

"Please, just Tackle it already! I'll give you your favorite snack, bacon!" She pleaded with him.

"Pup? Pup!" It was motivation enough for him to snap out of it for a second and run at the Torchic again. This time, however, she dodged the attack with relative ease.

"Now, finish him off with another Ember!" Adler breathed even more fire onto the poor puppy. It was too much for him and he fell over fainted. "Great job, Adler! You rock!" Amelia exclaimed.

Kathy sighed. "Return, Duke." She called him back into his Poke Ball. "Good job, you're stronger than you look, kid. Still annoying though."

"I'll take that as a compliment." She grinned. "Now how about that Lemonade?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back