• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Thieves Dojo & Safari]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2014
Oh! I didn't use the form, sorry!
Pokemon: Ditto
Nickname: None
Nature: Adamant
Abillity: Any
Ball: Any

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Would you be able to train my Charmander? I will be online for a while now so just PM me when ever!

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Hadn't been on PC in a couple weeks due to Christmas and things, so sorry for not posting before now. Did had notifications set up for this thread but didn't get alerted for some reason.

Hello there! I really like how organized this thread is, and all the nice side stuff that you have. i would like to offer a 31/31/31/31/XX/31 serious inner focus Snorunt for an Adamant Ditto, good luck on your shop!

Note: I have several other 5IV Pokes including another Snorunt that has a better nature and abillity.

Aha thank you. I'm aware you asked this a couple weeks ago but if you still need an Adamant Ditto I can get you one in no time flat. (:

I'm back for another safari request. :)

Pokémon: Dragonair
Nickname?: None
Nature: Any
Ability: Marvel Scale
Ball: Quick Ball

Same as I said to Dark-Ghost; if you still need it I can get you it. Shouldn't take long seeing as you don't want a certain nature. (:

Would you be able to train my Charmander? I will be online for a while now so just PM me when ever!

I saw you post on my profile so thanks for that (I wouldn't have thought to check this thread otherwise); you still need it training?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back