• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Let's Play Mariomon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Hello everyone I'm Chaos and you are probably asking what is Mariomon? Well good question Mariomon is a rom hack of fire red that I found on youtube a while back that to quote the creator "MarioMon is a pokemon Fire Red hack that completely replaces the original 150 pokemon and replaces them with Mario enemies and characters. Every pokemon has been completely changed including sprites, moves, evolutions, pokedex, spawning locations, etc." If you want it to play along with me here is the link to the youtube video which has the IPS download link in the description http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uitk9JHkv2c Also this is my first Screenshot LP(Video LP's are what I usually do) so I would like some feedback.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Jotaro... would that be from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure...?

I'm inclined to suggest the jumping fish just for the expression used. I wonder how other Pokemon are represented as Mario characters... Not a bad start btw, although I would watch out for small typos like say:
How did you loose them?
lose rather than loose
Your not important.
You're (you are) rather than your.

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Thank you for the advice grammar is not my strong point and I was rather nervous while making this, but I'm glad to know that it was at least decent. Also I didn't think that someone would get the reference so soon.

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
This might be a long one but tell me what you think.

Part 2
Spoiler:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
This time is much shorter than last time just us getting through one area. Fun Fact Last part had over 180 screens.

Part 3
Spoiler:

Last edited:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Last night I spent about an hour stealing emoticons from Red Chocobo and Zorak's let's plays because I always liked them... Don't judge me!

Part 4
Spoiler:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Today's part is brought to you by the Magikarp Salesman™. Ripping you off since 1996. Anyways the lack of updates is due to me needing to do some major level grinding for my video let's play seeing how I was under leveled for the elite four, but now that I have finished that I can start putting up parts again. One more thing I would love some feed back.

Part 5
Spoiler:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Take that Helix Fossil guy, it's so bad. Or something.

Also, the next thing you catch you should name THE HOFF, and it and Bay Watch will become inseparable partners. Hells yeah.

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Part 6 is a little long with a little more than a hundred screens so enjoy.

Part 6
Spoiler:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
I'm not going to be able to put out a part tomorrow due to the fact that I am going to Google for the day tomorrow!

Also, the next thing you catch you should name THE HOFF, and it and Bay Watch will become inseparable partners. Hells yeah.

That is brilliant! To bad there wasn't anything new to catch this time.

Anyways this is going to be a rather short part today.

Part 7
Spoiler:

Last edited:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
I just have to say that Google is AMAZING! I so want to work there. Also the cheese cake was Mind Blowing!!!

Anyway today is a short update with a distinct lack of a new pokemon named The Hoff sadly.

Part 8
Spoiler:

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
Lol I love this I may do a video LP of this for LULz one day. Your LP is hilarious btw. Keep it up.

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Lol I love this I may do a video LP of this for LULz one day. Your LP is hilarious btw. Keep it up.

I would love to see that and thank you very much.

Well another mildly short part but it makes it easier to do everyday.

Part 9
Spoiler:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Hey guys sorry about the wait I've just been busy this weekend and yesterday I was doing a bunch of recording for my other LPs, but I'm back now.

Part 10
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back