• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Let's Play Mariomon

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
Years
Your going on the ship next amiright?

Keep everyone except The Troop

His backsprite is really boring.

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Keep everyone except The Troop

His backsprite is really boring.

I would have taken him out for this part but I had already played through the S.S Anne so that is why he is still in there. Also If I take him out then I wont get to use this anymore
emot-whatup.gif

Anyways this one is a little long but I get the S.S Anne out of the way

Part 11
Spoiler:

#Emochu

Years
That didn't feel long o_O

Your LP is exactly like Zorak's and Redchocobo's, which is why I love it

I need to do a LP with pictures, videos take to much effort TT_TT

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
That didn't feel long o_O

Your LP is exactly like Zorak's and Redchocobo's, which is why I love it

I need to do a LP with pictures, videos take to much effort TT_TT

They are exactly who I got my inspiration from and I kinda stole the emoticons they use so maybe that's why it seems familiar.

#Emochu

Years
They are exactly who I got my inspiration from and I kinda stole the emoticons they use so maybe that's why it seems familiar.

Yeah I know, I also stole their emoticons.I meant that you remonded me of them, not just cuz of the emoticons :PYour LP inspires me.

Last edited:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Yeah I know, I also stole there emoticons.I meant that you remonded me of them, not just cuz of the emoticons :PYour LP inspires me.

That really put a smile on my face, I'm really glad that you enjoy my LP:D

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Hey guys another short one just getting the gym done to day but I do face against me greatest enemy Knee High Trees! Can you feel the Terror!

Anyway would you guys like to see me post my Shiny Gold X Video LP here on Pokecomunity?

Part 12
Spoiler:

Last edited:

#Emochu

Years
Wow you beat Surge lightning quick

I wouldn't mind you doing Shiny Gold X, but not video, instead screen capture

Videos take long since you have to cut out things and edit using Windows Movie Maker etc. It takes a while to save and then probably longer to upload onto YT.

Trust me just stick to screen capture, isn't that easier?

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Wow you beat Surge lightning quick

I wouldn't mind you doing Shiny Gold X, but not video, instead screen capture

Videos take long since you have to cut out things and edit using Windows Movie Maker etc. It takes a while to save and then probably longer to upload onto YT.

Trust me just stick to screen capture, isn't that easier?

I actually started out doing Video LPs and have been at it for a while then did this. I just started Shiny Gold X and I have camtasia for editing so it takes like five minutes to edit and like 4 to upload so it is already something I am used to doing

#Emochu

Years
I actually started out doing Video LPs and have been at it for a while then did this. I just started Shiny Gold X and I have camtasia for editing so it takes like five minutes to edit and like 4 to upload so it is already something I am used to doing

As long as it doesn't take an hour, I wouldn't actually mind.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Dude this is freaking hilarious! I just found it an hour ago and I already read all of them and love it!

Keep it up !

#Emochu

Years
Dude, are you still working on this or has it been cancelled,

I'm missing this.

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Dude this is freaking hilarious! I just found it an hour ago and I already read all of them and love it!

Keep it up !

Thanks it really helps when people say they like it! It means I'm doing something good.

Also I'm gonna be gone all of next week so I don't really know if I will be able to get anything put out. I'm gonna have my computer with me but I don't know if I have enough time to do anything, but I will try. Just thought I would let you guys know in advance!

Part 13
Spoiler:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Color me entertained. Keep it goin'! ^_^

What color are we talking about I'm thinking a chartreuse myself.

Anyways tomorrow I'm leaving for a tech camp for about a week there is internet access but I don't know if I will have enough time to get anything out, I will try but I am not making any promises. If I can't get anything out over the week next Monday I will have a huge update for you guys! I'm super sorry about this but it will really help me out with my job and school I hope you understand because you guys have been really great to me and this is something I'm sad to not be able to work on!

Yours truly,
Chaos

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Hey guys I luckily have enough time before I leave to get a part out thankfully.

Part 14
Spoiler:

#Emochu

Years
How 'bout, ''Ravenous'' or ''Ravenator'', you can then state that she loves eating her opponents after killing them and whatnot.

or...

Call her ''RebeccaBlk'', you can guess what happens next!

or...

Go with the whole ignore gender and go for ''The Ravist'', it's just one letter short!

Oh and have you checked my VM?

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
How 'bout, ''Ravenous'' or ''Ravenator'', you can then state that she loves eating her opponents after killing them and whatnot.

or...

Call her ''RebeccaBlk'', you can guess what happens next!

or...

Go with the whole ignore gender and go for ''The Ravist'', it's just one letter short!

Oh and have you checked my VM?

This is awesome so many to chose from! I would love to but I really don't have the time because I am here at UCSC for a tech camp and the internet is really bad so I don't think I can do much as I don't have much time and I like to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back