• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

lmao it's okay, Pokestick was v oblivious too or he'd have caught my genius :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

32 AM? Spanish people have seen it all...

Years

Nica, you have touched me with all that creative thread ideas in Black and White.

In fact, I actually had a dream that I was appointed your new modding partner and I was gifted with a cute padlock-holding Oshawott sprite that I could lock threads with. It was weird.

And remember, I'm still keeping my #HopeForBW hashtag in my signature.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Well I'm glad I didn't hit you at least (GET IT TCTI? I'M FUNNY OKAY GUYS. YOU JUST DON'T GET MY HUMOUR. ;__;)

:3 That's nice, although I probably won't be getting a mod partner there anytime soon (or ever until the gen 5 merge) unless B/W's activity rises dramatically.

sup with 32 AM Tara??

Years

I put all my effort into the games so yeah, it may end up happening sooner than you think.

Everyone's posts in the section inspired me to show why Black and White need more love, and I think you're adorable.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Well the section needs to be a little higher than B2W2's activity to warrant a second moderator, though :( And I don't really see that happening.

Years

I sure remember that.

And speaking of my recent PC dreams, I once imagined myself as a NU/W mod. I have been active there in recent months.

Cid

Years

It really helps that people are allowed to dream for greater things. Sometimes it becomes really difficult to even get yourself up in the morning, especially when you let yourself get bogged down by past mistakes. But being inspired helps you withstand even the most awful professors, while still having enough energy to wash the dishes and do the laundry at home.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

It's a shame it's so easy to just dream and never do anything about it though. I'm a bit guilty myself of just thinking of all the wonderful things that could happen in the future, but not taking the initiative to make it happen.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I sometimes dream of playing Layton VS Wright and it's painful because then I wake up and realize I don't speak Japanese so I can't do it yet :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Right now I kind of want a 3DS so I can play KH3D because that game is just on my shelf sitting there and I can't play it and so it's just there. Collecting dust. And it sucks. :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I have... no 3DS games. n_n

Also I just realised, this place always will make me feel welcome. :3

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I don't have a 3DS nor any games for them, I'd love to have one though. XD
I guess that have to wait though, as I'm saving up for a new pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back