• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UNDERSTAND ME YOU PEASANTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
I read this line from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar:

Marcus Brutus said:
Freinds, Romans, Countrymen, Lend me your ears!

If they still don't understand well, i just make this face:

Charlton%2BHeston%2Bas%2BMark%2BAntony.png

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
Repeat myself. If they still don't understand I try to explain it. And if they still don't then I just give up on everything. This traditionally ends with profanities.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just assume that they won't understand and don't bother to try again. ._. Sometimes people are stubborn and just don't care enough to try to understand, though.

Unless you mean mishearing or something like that. In which case, I might repeat myself.

I also feel the need to state that I misread the title as "Understand me you pants"

Last edited:

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Repeat myself with growing annoyance until I need to take a walk to calm down. It usually goes

"No, I meant ______"
"No, you fool. _______"
"No, you [varying expletives], would you listen to me? ________!!!!"

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Usually I try to redeem myself, but it never works. Best thing to do is awkward penguin out of the room.

Years
People misunderstand me all the time either because I was mumbling again or because I'm an idiot who doesn't articulate her thoughts very well. I just repeat myself until they understand. It's not a big deal.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I try to repeat myself. Often times I do this because I don't think people hear me when they don't respond to what I've said.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I would keep repeating myself until they finally understand. But the more I repeat the more I sound mad :33

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Repeat myself. If they still don't understand I try to explain it. And if they still don't then I just give up on everything. This traditionally ends with profanities.

I will do the same as him. I'll just say "Nevermind" and i'll pass ;D

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'll end up sounding like a broken record.

If it happens for too long though, I'll just throw my hands up and be like "forget it!"

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'll end up sounding like a broken record.

If it happens for too long though, I'll just throw my hands up and be like "forget it!"

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I would give them a clarification of my statement to avoid misunderstanding. But if they still misunderstand, I have no choice but to stop...

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I just take a deep breath, and repeat myself, and I'll try to speak in a slower voice.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i repeat it for three or four times depends on the length. If they still don't understand it i just raise my hand up, i say "FORGET IT" and then I just walk away....

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
If it's important to me, and I want them to understand something that I'm trying to point out, then I'll try to explain it in a different way. If its not, tend to make things a little frustrating for them and just stare at them because I get a little discouraged from continuing the conversation and want to make it awkward on them.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Fox, I do that face to. X)

It depends on my mood. How I act when i'm being a goof is most amusing of them though, so i'll just go ahead and say that one.

"No." *repeats*
"Clean out your ears!" *repeats*
"FOOOOOOOOOOL!!" *dumbs down*
At that point, if they still don't understand me, I just say:
"Okay, What The ****?"

Years
I usually revert to hyperboles to demonstrate a point. If they don't get it after that, then I consider them insincere about the conversation, unless they point out some hole in my hyperbole which means they're listening but being difficult.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back