• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
So here's a little update for my Pokemon stuffs

There are my Pokemon Adventures collection I got until now.
R/G/B saga up until G/S/C saga. I'm gonna get the chapter 15, beginning of R/S/E saga, but the place where I buy the manga are always out of stock. I guess a lot of people are buying those.
Spoiler:

Here are some of my cards.
Spoiler:

These are my games I currently have right now
Spoiler:

And this is unfortunately the Pokemon 'movies' I got
Spoiler:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
The only new item I can add to my collection is the game I bought, "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity", the box is empty, to display with the rest of my collection. I keep all my games in a plastic container design for NDS games.

I had to think of a way to show it off along with my two other "Sea-Otter Pokemon"!
Spoiler:

I started off as Oshawott and my partner is Snivy.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I like oshawott, my favorite in the 5th gen. games, I have also ordered more things from Kmart.com that should be here before Friday.

Got them early:

zorau.jpg

zoraroak.jpg

snivy.jpg

deerling2.jpg

deerling.jpg

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I can add one more image. I'm still waiting for more items to arrive in the mail, so I may need to update my full collection pic on the first page of this topic.

Just today i got my 3 tins. My desk turned a bit messy, I'm reorganizing.
Spoiler:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
The only thing you doing to me PersianTrainer is making me spend more money on more pokemon things. lol I'm gonna go broke.

Sorry about that, I'm also at times the same way, I'm usually broke before half month is gone. Next month will be the same - and looking at other's purchases here, I'm also in my mind "I want that too".

Monday (that is the scheduled delivery date) is when I'm getting the next package, another photo until then. I'll update my collection photo was everything has arrived - I'm still waiting for about 3 more packages.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry about that, I'm also at times the same way, I'm usually broke before half month is gone. Next month will be the same - and looking at other's purchases here, I'm also in my mind "I want that too".

Monday (that is the scheduled delivery date) is when I'm getting the next package, another photo until then. I'll update my collection photo was everything has arrived - I'm still waiting for about 3 more packages.

That's me, there was a big sale on line that I got to catch, so more things on the way, I may take another pick of every thing but pulling 3 25 gl. tubs out of the closet is no easy task, I'm getting ready to set every thing up on shelves in another room here soon after it starts to warm up.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Today, I'm scheduled to get two packages - one of them has my smaller Samurott keychain plush, and the other package are 8 Theme Decks. I'll post the pictures when I get the items. Too excited to open them.

The last item that has shipped, but I have no tracking info is my Bibarel plush, which is coming in from a seller in Canada. I'll just patiently wait for it.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Today, I'm scheduled to get two packages - one of them has my smaller Samurott keychain plush, and the other package are 8 Theme Decks. I'll post the pictures when I get the items. Too excited to open them.

The last item that has shipped, but I have no tracking info is my Bibarel plush, which is coming in from a seller in Canada. I'll just patiently wait for it.

Waiting is the hardest part, I have decided to go ahead and take new pics of all of my things after I get them on that shelve if I could just get Babe to put a light bulb in the room for me.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Finally, some photos - I took them on my bed. I'm still working on getting my Pokemon area organized.

First off, the items that arrived first where the 8 Theme Decks. I have not found a place to organize them. I'm going to keep the promo card always displayed in the box.
Spoiler:

Next, its small key chain plush of Samurott. I can't wait to take it along with me on the next trip by car. I like to hang my key chain plushies on the rear view mirror. At last, I at least have all 3 plushies of Oshy's evolution line.
Spoiler:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Just a question, is that .com up there where they came from?
I don't know, it looks more like something about cell phones, so I'm guessing not. I was just on the website myself too, its not about shopping at all

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
YOU HAVE EVERY POKEMON ITEM IN EXISTENCE, RNC xD

I have... lol I have a VHS of Pokemon the First Movie and Mewtwo Strikes back even though I don't ever watch them anymore lol. I had a Pikachu velcro pouch thing, I don't know what happened to it though. I have a crap ton of cards and then that's it xD

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Finally I can smile. My long awaited Bibarel plush finally arrived home.
Spoiler:

sorry about the mess around it, I haven't cleaned yet. Forgot to move Reshiram figure from the table, it doesn't belong with the rest of my sea-otter Pokemon collection - which I display next to my pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back