• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Think They Should Make An Item For Arceus?

Sasuke Uchiha

The Avenger
Years
I think they should make a item for Arceus(Other Than The Type Plates) because they have one for Palkia,Dialga And Giratina,So why not Arceus?

Last edited:

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
Years
Technically, doesn't Arceus have 16 items (the type plates)? Since it already has those, to answer your question, no, I don't think Arceus needs an item.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I agree with OffRoadSP in that one could consider Arceus does have its own item(s); being the plates. Although I understand where you're coming from also.

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
i dont see the point, as you can only equip one item. and if you would be using arceus you would want to use the plates. whats the point really?
it would be cool if it was holding a berry, that was from like a different part of the universe from a complete different world. and can only be obtained once. but maybe you could grow more. ect.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Personally I don't think Arceus deserves another item. Technically it already has 16 of them, all of which do wonders when used correctly. Giving it another item similar to Dialga's Adamant Orb or Giratina's Griseous Orb, would just make it an overpowered Pokemon that has the potential to rip everything in it's sight. Sure, it is a legendary Pokemon and the so-called creator of the Pokemon universe, but even then 17 items specifically made for one Pokemon is overdone, don't you think?

The elemental plates already make Arceus a terrifying Pokemon to behold, giving it another Pokemon is just overdoing it. While it would be a good addition for another orb, I think Arceus doesn't necessarily need it. Even if it did exist- Pokemon are only allowed to hold one item- so then you'd have to decide between giving Arceus a completely new type or more raw power in battle. It'd be confusing and yeah, in my opinion Arceus just doesn't need another item at all.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Not another one specifically for Arceus, no. But a Plate for the normal type might have been a good idea. Then again, imagine the power of a plate-boosted STAB Extremespeed in competitive play...it'd be in the tier above ubers :P

Years
I mostly agree with Narnia, the elemental plates already make Arceus as strong as it is so I don't think there's any need for another item. It's basically good as it is right now.

Back