• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Genesis League

Venks

Water Pokémon Master
Years
Is anyone around? I love Gym Battles and such and would love to take on the Genesis League if anyone is available.

Years
Hello Venks! Welcome to the Genesis League. Please start by registering your team on this forum. All you have to do is post what Pokemon you will be using to challenge the league. If you'd like to include more than 6 so you can rotate, then by all means, it is encouraged.

Once that is done, you will find links to the Gym Leader's gyms on the first page of this forum. Just click on one of them and PM them saying you want a gym battle. You can challenge the gyms in any order. If a leader is ready, they will tell you the rules of the gym. Some have already posted their rules on the forum but if you can't find it, then just asked them.

I believe that is the basics. Good luck on your quest to become the League Champion!

Do you have anything to add thebest?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Half the leaders haven't logged on since last year, should we do anything about that?

Years
That's a good point….I guess we can move some of the Elite Four members to Gym Leaders for the time being….again I'm not quite sure. We probably should make sure that everyone is still good with this before we fully continue. What should we do?

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
Ill ask around and see what's the go and maybe change the rules of you havnt been online as a gym leader for more than 2 months than we might have to change it

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
I asked some, I think it's because no one is challenging much need more challengers to challenge the other gyms see how we go :)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I'm ready to challenge, I just don't know which gyms are actually open.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
Yer will do I vm some just waiting answer but I hope when I start genesis tournament things should pickup :-)

Fabe Franco

PKMN MC (wow that's corny...)
Years
I'd like to challenge DTBlayde!

My monsters;

Tyranitar
Gengar
Dragonite
Gyarados
Lucario
Togekiss
Venusaur
Celebi

Fabe

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i can battle anyone now. i totally forgot about ti though my internet renewed tuesday and i forgot so i can battle anyone now

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
As per thebest's suggestions, I decided to take on the Genesis League, starting with thebest.

I won. So one badge down, 7 to go.
I don't think I need to provide proof of my victory for this one since I battled the guy who organized the league, right?

EDIT: lol, looks like he beat me to it. lol I can't count.

Last edited:

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
You mean 7 to go lol eight badges :-)

Congratulations to flushed for defeating my gym and I award you the Midnight Badge :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I can't wait for one of you to get all 8 badges and fight me \o/. It's exciting, since I am probably fighting one of you in semi-finals in the Genesis Tournament ~ (if I pass)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
4 of the Gym Leaders are currently inactive though, so it might be awhile until you get some challengers.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I'd like to sign up as the ground type leader. It might take a while however, for me to breed the pokemon.

Is this a Showdown Tournament or X/Y.

Back