• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Enhanced C-Gear Options

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
Years
Since my last thread was too broad, I decided to focus mainly on the C-Gear.

So what do you think the C-Gear will be like in B2/W2?
Any enhanced features that you want to see?
Do you think GameFreak will utilise the C-Gear to be a sufficient part of the post-climax story? (after the Elite 4)

What are your thoughts?

Years
I'd hope to see a C-Gear with features like the PokeGear and PokeNav; in other words I'd like to see it have features such as the map and phone.

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
Years
I'd hope to see a C-Gear with features like the PokeGear and PokeNav; in other words I'd like to see it have features such as the map and phone.

Yeah, I really liked the Pokégear from the Johto games. I could see it having some of the same things as the Pokétch as well.

C-Gear "apps". :P

Years

Yeah, I really liked the Pokégear from the Johto games. I could see it having some of the same things as the Pokétch as well.

C-Gear "apps". :P

Yes, if all the things from the previous games were brought together, it would make something really amazing. Besides, as it is, the C-Gear seems like a wasted opportunity to me.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Turning the C-Gear into a key item instead of something that automatically usurps the bottom screen would be a good start. Even if it does get Pokegear/Poketch style apps, I'd still keep it off unless my DS is plugged in or I'm at an anime/gaming convention because it eats up the battery.

Back