• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cerium

What Starter type?

• Normal

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Other post.

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
thanks for the comments and the website i use dosnt let me change the writing style or size but i think as long as you can see the pokemon and see the writing is all that matters :)

thanks

~kian

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
what would be a cool idea for region 1 if you had to catch cresselia to stop darkai and battle/catch him to stop team (something whatever you want)

just another idea for region 2: maybe catch all 3 legendary uxie etc also maybe catching palkia and dialga that way you could have almost all legendarys

plus maybe secret legendarys regis and manaphy, shaymin that would be cool

thanks

~kian
thats sounds cool i was thinking of some fakemon aswell im not bad at making them so i might make fakemon based on darkai and cresselia

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
well im starting to learn to make fakemon but they suck st the moment :) so i cant help there maybe you could make a legendary that could evolve or a bug legendary :)

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
i can make the fakemon
and these ideas are great and everyone don't worry the story is panning out a bit more
and pokekingkain could i put you in the team as a story liner ?
~BZ out im off be on asap tommorow

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
Why use a website to make them?
Oh and check my post before, I made you guys a better one.
I tried to use the same palette as pokekingkian did, so I could show him what it's supposed to look like.
:D
If you don't want to check, look in the spoiler.
Spoiler:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
sure i dont mind :) cool i think the team can get this game up and running :)

thanks

~kian

Why use a website to make them?
Oh and check my post before, I made you guys a better one.
I tried to use the same palette as pokekingkian did, so I could show him what it's supposed to look like.
:D
If you don't want to check, look in the spoiler.
Spoiler:

give me some credit ive been making bars for what 2 days no need to show off ^^^ lol

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
i have both of them no need to get insulting woohoo second page shame some people are just plain rude and annoting (hint hint) lol ;)

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
Yeah umm..
*Gets back on-topic*
So, right now, there are a lot of spoilers for nothing.
Try to fill them, or something.

For Plot advancement, maybe there's like a shortage of Dragons(?) and there are like a few trainers left, so you have to go collect eggs and breed them or something.

(I just gave the worst concept ever)

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen yesterday
I like to breed. (heh heh heh) (wink)

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Yeah umm..
*Gets back on-topic*
So, right now, there are a lot of spoilers for nothing.
Try to fill them, or something.

For Plot advancement, maybe there's like a shortage of Dragons(?) and there are like a few trainers left, so you have to go collect eggs and breed them or something.

(I just gave the worst concept ever)
well the game is really about dragons it was just that i told kian to use his faviorte pokemon to use becuase at the minute we don't have one. Good concept though im going to bulk out the spoilers soon when we get going.
and nice banner i will use both:)

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2013
ill help

yo people ill help just reply a job ill then reply if i want the job thank you and see you later

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
okay then do you have any proof if not your still in but just nice to see:P
ARCEUS MAN what do you do?

Years
Ok here are some re maps of some Johto places. Oh and dont mind the rocks on the mountains they rnt on screen anyway. And I know the trees have shadow errors but I dont think they r that big of a deal.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Ok here are some re maps of some Johto places. Oh and dont mind the rocks on the mountains they rnt on screen anyway. And I know the trees have shadow errors but I dont think they r that big of a deal.
they seem great but they seem a little square could you try and make them little bit more natural i love that cave though i will use that in the game if its okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back