• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
Years
So, it's the start of a new season, Winter. What are your plans this season in B/W?

/Longthreadtitle

So yesterday, Autumn has passed and it is now Winter. As I'm sure all of us know, this brings about both aesthetic changes and slight changes to music, as well as having an effect on the rarity of certain pokemon. Some areas previously blocked off may be accessible during this season and some areas may be blocked from the heavy snow.

Anyhow, what was the first thing you did in this new season? If you haven't played since Autumn, what are your plans or what are you going to do first when you turn on B/W? What is the next thing you will do? etc.

The first thing I did was Fly to Icirrus City and get the various items now accessible, and then to Twist Mountain for the Substitute TM and to catch a Cubchoo and Cryogonal.

What about you?

Years
Gonna go find all the pokemon tht are only around during winter...im determined to do finish the pokedex this time round!!

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
Slowly filling the Unova Dex (150 seen, 115 obtained so far) and even more slowly grinding for Pokémon Leage: Round 2. I've got my party to lvl 65 at the moment and thought I'd have a go; it didn't go all too well /understatement.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
Maybe I'll just wait for the Dreamworld and GTS to come and well enjoy the winter inside my DS lite :)

iTeruri

iAm
Years
My Unova dex is almost complete (missing the Tepig-line, the White exclusives, some trade evolutions and obviously the event legends) so I started on filling the national dex. I'm doing this in reverse order; Sinnoh first, then Hoenn, then Johto and last but but not least Kanto.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
I want to beat the E4, fix my wifi, SR for shiny Virizion, train my party to lv 100 aandd complete most of the dex, as well as buying pokemon Black :)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
This topic is preetty similar to the one you've made discussing your plans and objectives throughout the game. I'll go ahead and merge the two so you can discuss what you plan on doing in the game for now and what may your plans include from the season change within this thread.

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
First thing I did was go to that ex-Team Rocket grunt's house in Icirrus City (anyone think that should be "town" rather than city?) as I'd never been there before. To my surprise, I got an extra RageCandyBar out of the trip.

I'll most likely go catch a Cryogonal next and see where that leads me.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Champion Alder

Unfezant vs Accelgor
Unfezant OHKO'd Accelgor with Aerial Ace.

Scolipede vs Vanilluxe
After three poison tails, Scolipede manages to poison Vanilluxe.
I then switched to Scrafty.

Scrafty vs Vanilluxe
Vanilluxe uses Light Screen, but I used Brick Break.
Alder heals, Scrafty then OHKO's it with High Jump Kick.

Scrafty vs Druddigon
Scrafty 2HKO'd Druddigon with Dragon Claw.

Zoroark vs Escavalier
Zoroark OHKO'd Escavalier with Flamethrower.

Serperior vs Bouffalant
Serperior managed to land a few Aerial Aces and heal Scrafty.

Scrafty vs Bouffalant
Scrafty managed to beat it with a couple of Brick Breaks.

Carracosta vs Volcarona
Volcarona was easier than I thought.
In fact, Carracosta OHKO'd it with Stone Edge.

AusDon

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I've pretty much done everything there is to do.
So, guess I'm working on EV training and completing the national Pokedex.

-Castiel-

Reign Of Fire
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 15, 2011
Im currently Creating a team of dragons.
Theyve always been a personal favourite.
Although im not an entire fan of Garchomp
So im Substituting Garchomp and Flygon (Which in my opinion are the weakest of the dragons)

Also im wondering if i can teach Ability swap to Spiritomb. It would pretty much make Spiritomb Invincible using Ability Swap with my Shedinja

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
Years
The first thing I did was Fly to Icirrus City and get the various items now accessible, and then to Twist Mountain for the Substitute TM and to catch a Cubchoo and Cryogonal.

What about you?
Same. Flew to Icirrus City the moment winter kicked in and grabbed the stuff at the top of the hill. Forgot about Twist Mountain, thanks for reminding me =P.

Couldn't find a Cubchoo after running around for 10 minutes so I gave up. I did however run into its evolutionary form quite a lot and caught that instead.

Now I'm just leveling some pokemon to 100. Afterwards I'll EV train a Whimsicott and build a team around him.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
completing pokedex.
also training my pokemon up to level 55-60 and then maybe higher so i can challange the e4 again

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
I haven't played in awhile. Been busy with life.

- Opened up game.
- Randomly in 2nd gym city.
- Trained team to level 20.
- Loudred beat all her Pokemon with Uproar.

I made my team to be a huge "WTF" to the people ingame. o3o

294.png
Lv.22 Astonish, Uproar, Bite, Howl
554.png
Lv.21 Rollout, Fire Fang, Rage, Headbutt
511.png
Lv.20 Vine Whip, Bite, Fury Swipes, Leech Seed
484.png
Lv.20 Lustrous Orb Power Gem, Water Pulse, Slash, Dragonbreathe

LOLOLOL

Scraggiland

Pokémon Trainer Mike ★
Years
In Pokémon White I'm currently trying to EV train both my Adamant shiny Riolu & Adamant shiny Dratini, whilst IV breeding a Modest/Timid Gastly.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2011
Just got the 5th badge and HM Fly, so I'm just wandering back to a few places to see if there's anything new going on. Next, I'll probably level up the pokemon I haven't been training, that way I have more to choose from when the next badge comes around. I'm in no hurry, though.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2021
I seem to have forgotten to post my travels!
Beat the E4 already, found 1 of the sages, and am now checking out challenger's cave. My team (in order I caught them) is:
Snape (Serperior) hardy: leaf blade, toxic, light screen, leech seed
Barry (Krookodile) jolly w/moxie: EQ, dragon claw, stone edge, crunch
Leonardo (carracosta) impish w/solid rock: aqua jet, waterfall, rock slide, curse
Webster (galvantula) modest w/compoundeyes: charge beam, discharge, bug buzz, agility
Clancy (chandelure) timid w/flash fire: willowisp, flamethrower, shadow ball, hex
Sheeba (mienshao) jolly w/regenerator: hi jump kick, poison jab, uturn, swords dance

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Searching for Thundurus on White, and completing the story on Black. I also intend to catch a lot of Herdier for some reason on White, lol.

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2011
Just finished the game, so my plan is to find some people who have white so my black city isnt pointless.

Working on catching any gen 1 pokemon I see too.

Anyone got any good places to go after the end game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back