• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Respond to a Song Title with Another Song Title. [needs moar bass]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
Years
I Am the Walrus: The Beatles

I'm not gonna go into detail, I just don't enjoy any music today. Pathetic of me, but oh well.

Years
Imagine - John Lennon

I really love that song, even though it doesn't have much of a vibe to it compared to other songs I love..

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Oh No! I'm In Love - Alex Day

That's fine, it's your taste. I tend to be more focused on single songs rather than genres or artists, but I can generalize my usual tastes if need be.

Imagine is very tranquil. I've never been a huge fan of it but it's nice and flowing.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
All You Need Is Love - The Beatles

"Imagine" is simply to good for earth.

Also I tend to like classic rock more, but there's still a lot of good bands today. But I'm pretty sure pop is ruined forever.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I Don't Care Anymore - Phil Collins

The only giant fault I see in mainstream pop is things being overplayed and overhyped. I'd be a lot happier about a lot of current pop if I didn't hear it as much.

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
Destination Unknown - Electric Light Orchestra

Most pop music is throwaway songs as well, they're made cheaply to be catchy for lots of people to buy, even though they suck.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Nervous Night - The Hooters

Dance-y peppy songs are fun. Songs don't have to be so deep in meaning or amazing in style to be fun for a bit. There's a reason I like Alex Day and Ke$ha and 1D sometimes. :P And stupid cheesy 80s pop. They're energizing, and that's nice. But for actual listening I'll take my Mellencamp and Genesis and ELO and Boston and such.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
Careful With That Axe, Eugene - Pink Floyd

Yeha, I admit I sometimes fall in love with some pop song. Usually from the 60's or 80's (even though I hate 80's music). But I just can't stomach most of today's pop. Maybe because they're usually uninteresting auto-tuned repetitive nightmares about love or partying. I do like some Adele though.

Years
Money For Nothing - Dire Straights

So much hate on newer music?
I agree for the most part, but quite frankly music shouldn't be judged on its era but by it's quality. Just because a lot of new music is bad doesn't mean it all is.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
It's All About the Benjamins(Rock Remix cause it's better than the original) by Puff Daddy featuring The LOX, Lil' Kim and The Notorious B.I.G.

Personally I love a lot of modern rock and indie/alternative, but I have to agree a good amount of pop songs are pretty bad. There's some exceptions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back