• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2010
well i caught (shadow)Dark Lugia with a master ball at lv.99 but his attack sucks. It's somewhere around 40. But the game rockz. Where do you get the last gym. But this is very annoying, I can't fly to tabuli and when you get to ash's house I think it's the silk path there is something shiny inside a tree And on the window. And how can you get to Morient.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 13, 2013
Where can i get the Super Rod in this game?
Oh.., and by the way... this game rocks. Thanks Destinedjagold as well all the others that made this hack come to life.

Last edited:

Adammac

Linux user
Years
Nice bug, man XD

lol.png

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
OK. I feel a bit retarded right now...I download the patch (i tried v3 + v4), i patch it to a clean ruby using ipsXP (i also tried lunar). when i run the patched rom it's very corrupted. The first scene (in the truck) is totally distorted and purple, this happens in v3 +v4. At first i thought the ruby must have been corrupted so i ran it without the patch, it was fine. I would post screens but i have to have 15 posts or more to post URLs. Ive done this before and this is the first problem ive had getting a rom hack to work. If anyone knows what i did wrong and could tell me, it would much appreciated :-).

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
i just beat the lightning gym leader. i have the 1st and 3rd badges. im supposed to go to briney but i cant freakin get to him. how do i do it?

totodile_1863

Tad-da-dile!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 14, 2008
Nice Hack! The best... I also hope Nintendo would make a Pokemon GBA game with sinnoh Pokemon...

Adammac

Linux user
Years
where do i get the HM Fly, and what is the 6h gym?

Q: Where's the 6th Gym? I can't find it!
A: Head back to Selaro Town and surf east in Rose Path and you'll end up in DownPour City where the 6th Gym is.

Q: Where's HM Fly?
A: After you finished the event in the Weather Institute, defeat your rival.

OK, you can search... Did you know where's Weather Institute? No? It's on RETAZO ISLAND. Wkere is it? Go to Monatami, go down, and surf, you will find bug forest, go in.

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2008
ok, i actually figure that out, thnx. Also, where can i find the TM for Flamethrower, and good fighting moves, cause my infernape needs good fighting moves.

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2008
do i have to evolve Baby Lugia? Cause i wanna to keep him as a baby, but i don't know if it will jerpordize the game, and not let me to the final event.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
@ in general... 'cause I can't multiquote and I dunno why... :\
1. Any bug findings, I won't be fixing them anymore... I'm a bit worried to everyone who plays the game, and then another version appears... I hate to hear their frustrated posts... Also, I'm now busy with Rescue Rangers and so those bugs will be left in RoL's final version... :\

2. The legendaries' catching rates were already edited, as well as their EV's together with the D/P Pokes in the game. ;)

3. Further questions, please post it in the help thread.

4. A walkthrough by adamb is available for those who are lost in the game.

5. There's a FAQ in the help thread, so hopefully, refrain from asking same questions over and over again.

6. ROM's are not allowed to be distributed here... Google it. Also, there's a thread around on how to apply the patch...

7. Baby Lugia won't ruin the game, so if you wanna keep it as is, it's fine. ;)

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2014
Hey DJG i really love this game :) i got my 7 badge and i have done the seafloor event i think, (i have beaten everybody and the blue orbs has been used against groudon) But entei is still there i cant pass ? do you know why :) could you explain step by step what i gotta do ? :) and thanks for that awesome game :D

Last edited:

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
DJG i suggest you must closed this treads to prevent spam and also to all who got question go to help thread of ROL not here :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2008
Hey, I really need some help, i'm confused and tipsy.

Anyway.

Okay, I caught Dark Lugia, And I've done the MT.Pyre thing,
I've seen the Submarine get stolen, I found the base, and the Submarine went away.

Does that now mean I can go to the 7th Gym, or will I get screwed over?

Thanks,

Also, where is the 7th gym?

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2008
Also!

It says the Submarine is Under some Sea Cavern!

Were is that place, and were is Dive.

D:

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back