• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Prettiest Profile Contest! (New Year Edition)

When should the next PPC be?

• March

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • April

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

2rdj51c.png

Hosted by BinaryPeaches and Edelweiss/Jordan

What is the PC's Prettiest Profile Contest?

In short, the PC's Prettiest Profile Contest is a competition where people who signed up vie for the votes of other PC members by giving their profiles the best design. This may include a magnificent color scheme, a good profile picture, and for supporters, a great wallpaper (Youtube videos will not be taken into consideration). Winners of both the Non-supporter and Supporter categories will be awarded a "Prettiest Profile Contest Winner" emblem and will be declared PC's Prettiest Profile.

Announcements & Changes

Addendum #1: If you have won a contest in the past (including when the prize was the"Profile Designer" emblem), you cannot participate again.
Addendum #2: No voting for yourself.

This PPC was supposed to have been made in December. However, there were a few things that had went wrong (no host, busy busy life) and thus this one will simply be called the 'New Year's' Edition. After the contest, we'll decide whether to host the Contest in March (as if this were hosted in December) or host it in April.

What you're playing for!

28ixjic.png

Prettiest Profile Contest Winner - This member's profile is the prettiest of the contest bunch!

Yes, you're playing for an emblem.​

Rules

★ All General PC Rules and Other Trivia Rules apply. Having common sense about behavior towards others should be a given.
★ Previous winners may not enter; however, if you hold a "Profile Designer" emblem and have not been a winner from a previous contest, you are welcome to participate.
★ To enter, simply post here indicating that you wish to do so. You can change your profile any way you like before the voting period. After that, you may not change it in any way.
★ Please enter during the entry period. No other entries will be allowed.
★ For participants, voting is mandatory. Edelweiss/Jordan and I reserve the right to pester you to vote if you have yet to vote when the deadline is near. If you fail to send a vote, you will be disqualified. Refer to the ballot down below for more information.
★ To vote, send your ballot to Edelweiss (Jordan's Alt) via PM. Also, do not bother myself or Edelweiss/Jordan about the results. Edelweiss/Jordan will be doing her best to tally up the votes with the highest amount of accuracy so no one will be wronged, so be patient.
★ You must vote for at least 2 supporters and 2 non-supporters. An optional third vote for both categories is allowed. You must also vote an even number of times (so no voting for 1, 3, or 5 people).

Ballot

Please use the following ballot when sending your votes.

Non-supporter:
3. (optional)

Supporter:
3. (optional)

Click here to send your votes (via Private Message) to Edelweiss

Time Periods

Entry
To: 12:00am Monday, January 10th, Eastern Standard Time

Voting
From: 12:00am Monday, January 10th, Eastern Standard Time
To: 12:00am, Sunday, January 23rd, Earthern Standard Time

If you don't know what time the two periods start and end, look for Eastern Standard time in The World Clock..

Participants

Check out these profiles and cast your vote for who do you think has the prettiest one. Please view the profiles using the vBulletin Default Skin so your decision can be more neutral. You can switch back to the skin you like afterwards by going to User CP -> Switch Forum Styles. Or, to make it easier, just click the names and it'll take you to the profiles with the default skin.

Supporters/Staff:

Sammyskitty
コナンくん
TheSmartOne
Pokestick, good times
Signomi
Regeneration
Curious.
moments.
Opposite Day
Syndrome
Alternative

Non-Supporters/Non-Staff:

Barney.
THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY!
Binary
loliwin
Reddo
Piplup-Trainer
last fighter 36
Tribal Ebony
Graphical
Scarf

Credits

Credit to all the past hosts for the content, especially Jordan for the content. Credit to Serene Grace for the CSS layout.

Last edited:

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Competitive, are we?

I think I'll give it a go again~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Just stopping by to say, if you want to try for a bigger profile picture (only for supporters) or want patterns for your profile, click http://imgur.com/ttv6a.png and http://imgur.com/O9PJt.png :)

(Tara you were gunna include them!)

Also you guys should try out MCPadding too - it can make profiles look really nice and neat if you know what you're doing. /helpful advice

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ^______^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Did I? Sorry, Nica. xD; I was too thrilled to have gotten the CSS (and I was hurrying to get out of the house as well) so I totally forgot.

I'll add everyone in a moment~ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back