• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

塗 ゆり

MysteriousUser94

Hi, I'm Nuri Yuri, seventeen years old and I am french. (This explains my bad English.)
I've choosed my username in japanese because "Yuri" was already used and in japanese, 塗ゆり means painting of lilies.
I like Pokémon (obviously), animes (shōjo and yuri), video games (on console games), japanese and I like programming (in ruby or TI Basic).
I hate french language and the History of France.

I hope to spend good time on PC.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Hi, I'm Nuri Yuri, seventeen years old and I am french. (This explains my bad English.)
I've choosed my username in japanese because "Yuri" was already used and in japanese, 塗ゆり means painting of lilies.
I like Pokémon (obviously), animes (shōjo and yuri), video games (on console games), japanese and I like programming (in ruby or TI Basic).
I hate french language and the History of France.

I hope to spend good time on PC.

Your English is actually pretty good! :) And your username is pretty cool toooo... :D

Well, welcome to the PokéCommunity! You know what's awesome? We have a section for like every interest you described! Video Gaming is here, Japanese Entertainment (which I assume some of those animés go, too) here, Computers & Technology here, and of course we have Pokémon stuff all over the place. XD

...also I'm sorry if my username incurs your wrath in any way, shape or form. :( But I hope you have a great time on PC! :D

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Welcome to PC, fellow foreign-language enthusiast! I agree with Vrai, your English is quite good. You're sure to have fun here at PC, especially once you find a forum that you like. Everyone has one or two, but it's always fun to post around everywhere! ^_^

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
To be honest, when I first clicked your introduction, I was expecting to find a japanese introduction as well.. To my surprise, you're a french and what you are saying is contrary to what you have typed, you're actually good at english so don't worry ^_~

Anyways, Welcome to PokéCommunity and I hope you will enjoy your stay here :D

MysteriousUser94

For my posts I try to make an effort, to they are correct.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
ゆりも私の名前です!

Welcome to PC! I think that's a lovely username. It's very pretty. Enjoy your time here~!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Bienvenue aux PC. Mon francais n'est bien pas, mais je parle un peu. Profitez de votre temps ici. N'oubliez pas de lire les règles. Surtout, amusez-vous! ^_^

(Welcome to PC. My French isn't very good, but I speak a bit. Enjoy your time here. Don't forget to read the rules. Most of all, enjoy yourself! ^_^)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello there, Yuri! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Glad to see you joined. :) It's alright that you have broken English. A lot of us are really patient about that. It's fascinating that you are French! Why do you hate the language? I always wanted to learn the language, because I think it's so pretty.

Since you're into video games, and Japanese anime, you should visit the Video Gaming board as well as the Japanese Entertainment board. There are a wide variety of discussions all around PC, so I'm pretty sure you'll never be bored. :)

Hope you feel comfortable here, and if you have any questions, you can ask me or a staff member. They're more than happy to answer any questions you may have. And be sure to read the rules and the FAQ. Most importantly, have fun! See ya around :)

momoa

Casual Pokefan
Years
Funny, I like everything you like, and I have rudimentary understandings of both French and Japanese! C'est drole, n'est pas?

Speaking of, your English is great. If you have any of the games, we should battle or trade sometime!

MysteriousUser94

Funny, I like everything you like, and I have rudimentary understandings of both French and Japanese! C'est drole, n'est pas?

Speaking of, your English is great. If you have any of the games, we should battle or trade sometime!
The most of my games are offline, but I have some games as Mario Kart or Pokémon which I can play with you.

Meganium90 said:
Why do you hate the language? I always wanted to learn the language, because I think it's so pretty.
I think the opposite.

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
Welcome to this community, Nuri Yuri!

I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.
You're not the only "outsider" here. There are a lot of people whose mother language is not english in this forum. I know people from belgium, malaysia (I think) and some other places... and I'm spanish!

If you play 4th gen games, feel free to contact me for battles or trades :)

Back