• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Crystal Noel

RPG Maker VX Ace Scripter
Years
I was wondering if anyone has a good list of Battle Backgrounds, if anyone has any can you give me a link to it or have it as a downloadable file? It would be greatly appreciated.

Will these do?
Spoiler:

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
I was wondering if anyone has a good list of Battle Backgrounds, if anyone has any can you give me a link to it or have it as a downloadable file? It would be greatly appreciated.

I have some, but they are custom. I also have some BW2 but you'll have to resize.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 6, 2016
Can any one give me BW both inside and outside tilesets? And also battle backs and base of BW.

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Someone can create for me Whirlpool Script? I need it badly to my game... I want add to there JOHTO. I do a lot of maps from there... But I need Whirlpool Script for them.

I have a fairly good one, but I will only give it to you if u share ur whirlpool tilesets with me

I have a fairly good one, but I will only give it to you if u share ur whirlpool tilesets with me

After I said I would help, I found that the script isn't actually that good. It could work better, I don't want to give u crap, so give me some time to work on it

I'm working on this game where you travel through all the regions. Pretty epic huh? Well guess what? I need over world and battle sprites! In BW2 and RMXP format could I have Koga, All Kanto (except Lance), Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh Elite 4, All rivals from all gens (except for blue), all prof. From all gens, all vilainous teams from all gens. Credit will be given certainly. I know this is big but it can be done!

Last edited:
Years
Does anyone know where I can get any tilesets from Pokemon Ranger? I've ripped more tiles myself than Spriter's Resource has...but it's been a few years and I've sort of forgotten how to do it.

Basically I need an emulator of Ranger and its 2 sequels and a program that will let me rip data from it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2013
May I get a Pokemon Essential for RPG Maker VX Ace? My Pokemon Essentials from the Wiki doesn't seem to work.. The link on "Where to begin a Pokémon fan game on RMXP" where it sends me to its wiki got deleted.. (The page got deleted)

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
May I get a Pokemon Essential for RPG Maker VX Ace? My Pokemon Essentials from the Wiki doesn't seem to work.. The link on "Where to begin a Pokémon fan game on RMXP" where it sends me to its wiki got deleted.. (The page got deleted)

Pokémon essentials is not compatible with VX Ace, it was made for RPG Maker XP version. There is hardly any kits that are at a stable release with enough resource to make a Pokémon game on VX Ace, considering that it is still fairly new.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Back