• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Was your first Level 100?

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
Oh man. I had a beastly Arcanine on Red. I put SO much effort into that Arcanine.

I have a Arcanine from FireRed (I think it was) that I still have to this day. I like to think that's the same Arcanine from the good ol' Red version.

Silais

That useless reptile
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
I believe my first lvl. 100 was my Blastoise from Pokemon Blue, which was the first Pokemon game I'd ever bought or played.

LordGilbunny

Pokemon Game Collector
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
My First lv 100 pokemon was my Shiny Deoxys in my pokemon Platinum game. Unfortunately I wasn't as careful with my games as I am now so the cartridge broke and I lost that save. T.T

Mentalii

Back
Years
My first Pokémon that reached the 100th level was an Espeon in my Silver version. I beat the league a thousand time until my dear lil' Espeon finally reach the final level. It took so much time. And now, my cartridge, that's to say, my childhood, my life, my memories, is dead. *sob*

Back