• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Oh right. Nah I already got Mega to look it over. You're good to go.
Glad to see nothing's changed around here! B)

Right, so, I recall you saying that pretty much everyone is at the Rocket Raid thing. Does that mean I might be waiting a while before getting to really use Omen in social aspects?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Dusk: You can feel... free to shoehorn him into the raid in place of one of the nameless NPC students that tagged along. Right about now he and any pokemon he had out would be body swapped with someone nearby though. Else, you're given more or less free reign to choose a class and have a ball with it on your own until we finish. :P

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Might contradict his paranormality if he went there, I think. However, posting solo is no fun to me ._.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Might contradict his paranormality if he went there, I think. However, posting solo is no fun to me ._.

Jimmy, one of my characters, ain't at the raid and was stuck at a class with Lt. Surge. Perhaps you could try to stick Omen in a class or have him train?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
It wouldn't seem right just 'sticking him in' a class, though, let alone one that already started. Though... I may be able to do something with that. Are we able to bunny those non-player teachers? I could probably cook up something... Disturbing.

Nillemi

Under my Rock
Years
Sorry that my post is not only late, But rather poorly written as well. Was busy yesterday and I will be busy tomorrow. Had to write it as I was rather tired so I didnt fall behind even further.

Years
I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while, beacuse of that i'm posting two posts with a little bit of time in between. Sorry if I maybe rushed the first one a bit but I just wanted some plot things to line up for the next post which should be better, and i'm also sorry if there is any plot holes beacuse of it not being so good.

Dawn

Years
@Elikiteru: It's alright. Generally speaking I'm pretty lax about that sort of thing. When problems arise we work through them and move on, y'know? Regardless...

@Everyone: Funny how the tide of battle can change that way. You can feel free to take one of the Beeheyem fainting as an excuse to conveniently have your character's body swap end... or not. I deliberately left one beheeyem up so that those who were interested in continuing that would have the choice. Else, NPCs will help even off the luck factor. :P

In your next post... try to solve a puzzle! Guess what shape the blocks are supposed to be arranged in. If you guess it right, you'll be get credit for it in my next post. If multiple people get it right, I'll write it off as them working together in my next post.

...Gee I wonder what it could be~

Also, anyone who DIDN'T lose their form and had the body of a pokemon is allowed to get kidnapped by Dragonite. Don't get kidnapped if you don't want spooooooky things to happen to your character, and by spooky I of course mean inconvenient. You can ask privately if you want a few details, but otherwise I'd err on the side of caution with this one. :P

Also, in other news Jacob is a badbutt.

Years
I'm uploading the second post now, it's a little bit delayed but it's better than it being rushed. And I think i'm almost done with a new post after that one that i'll be releasing at a later date.

Dawn

Years
@Elikiteru: A beheeyem is a really strong pokemon for a beginning trainer to fight one on one, don't you think? =o I also have to point out that... there is no psychic pokemon area of the island! The beheeyem line literally doesn't exist native to the island. (I wonder why that is!)

This makes me curious as to what that specific pokemon was doing there.

Years
Since they are not native to the island I will explain it in my next post i'm writing on right now, sorry for any confusion with it.

Re Edit: I have the answer to the question! It was all a dream, I know it sounds dumb but there is some things that I did badly that could be better so I think I should be back on track now after the post i'm soon done with. I'm sorry if it isn't up to the quality as all the other ones of mine and other people but I just wanted to fix it all.

Last edited:

Nillemi

Under my Rock
Years
Huh., That actually bring up a question from me, when I initially looked at the front Page I just assumed the Base evolution for every Pokemon was there but looking back I notice there are indeed quite a few missing. Is the Wild Pokemon list strictly limited to those or are they just what's common around the island?

This likely Won't really be relevant for while But I'd like to know for future plan. It isn't psychic type if that's a problem.

Dawn

Years
@Burg: If it's not on the list, you "shouldn't" be able to find it in the wild. The workaround I've always given people who want such pokemon anyway is: Eggs. There are absolutely no rules regarding eggs. Believe it or not I actually did not create the wild pokemon list. I merely added on to what Jackblaze started back in the day with the exceptions of the dead forest, the swamplands and I think the icy plains. Before the swamplands and the icy plains were added ice and poison pokemon were neglected too.

Exceptions exist of course, so if you want a special encounter that's something you'd want to ask about here in the OOC or via me personally.

For some pokemon like dratini that are supposed to be almost literally impossible to find they are very intentionally not on the list because that's just lore. The caves have always been the dedicated area to find dragon pokemon and you'll notice dratini in particular isn't on there. Seeing a member of the dratini line is supposed to be a mind blowing experience akin to seeing a legendary pokemon. Y'see what I'm getting at?

For others like a majority of the psychic pokemon... I'm actually not sure. I'm trying to work out in my head whether that's something I should even fix or if the population of wild pokemon on the island is already diverse enough.

@Elikiteru: ...It's cool. Valorie has been known to try and train in her sleep too, only much more literally because she's a sleep walker. ¬_¬

Nillemi

Under my Rock
Years
Alright, As I said It won't Likely come up for awhile so I'll figure out what to do then.

I guess there is a good Reason why it isn't on there, It is one of the most powerful representatives of the 2nd Gen master Race. :P

*Note: 2nd generation may or may not be the Author of this post's First Generation.*

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
For your next post, I'd like for those of you to whom it's relevant to try and deal with Lucia, her pokemon and Valorie. (In whatever way you please, mind you. A JP may be convenient.)

After that, you've got a horde battle ahead of you! THIS time the pokemon are significantly stronger and of a completely random variety, so make sure to reflect that in your post. None of them can speak raw human speak anymore but for the most part these are humans that have been transformed and are in the midst of being brainwashed so they may have erratic behavior at times. (Snorlax used self-destruct!)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
MUWAHAHAHAHA. No one can fend off Tyro nor Roberto! It is a feeble task at best! Though if anyone does want to JP their pokemon facing off against either of the two then PM me. Roberto is already working on battling Corphish but Tyro is still up for grabs. Just mind the currently insane Porygon driven by a crazed mind attacking every single human she can see.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
I've had a very busy weekend, but I'm very sure I'll have my next post by Sunday. Hopefully I'll be able to explain what Alice was doing when, well, all hell broke loose :P

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Still trying to get ghostboy in the fray (or rather out of the fray).

Maybe expect something in a short while.

Dawn

Years
The horde battle is coming to an end, guys. Wrap it up and prepare for the epilogue, consequences and possible deus ex machinas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back