• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I guess I forgot to post here earlier...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Hey there dj989. ^_~ My name's Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you. ^.^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^_______^ Be sure to read the rules and all that stuff and have a great time. ;D

~Kelsey

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Hey there! Welcome to PC, my name is Lashyina. Please read the rules and respect the mods. I hope you have a very pleasent stay here in the community and make lot sof friends. Feel free to PM me if you have a question or want to be my friend. Good luck, I will see you soon! ^^

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
That's okay that you never posted a welcome thread ^_____^. We still like you...I think. XD

Anyways, I'm Lil' Schu, but you can call me Lexy. Welcome to PC~
Havea great time here, and read the rules our wonderful NU/W moderators made for you! The rules will help you out a whole bunch. ;) PM me to talk ^_^

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2007
Welcome to PC! My name is Haley and you can pm me if you have any questions. Read the rules, follow them, and have fun!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hi and welcome^^
I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here^^
Read the rules and try to be active^^

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Heya~! *waves* My name is Karli, and I would like to welcome you to PC. ^o^ If you have a good time here, and follow the rules, I shall give you a cookie~! ^_~ If you have any questions, dont hesitate to PM me~! See ya!

~Karli

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
dj989 said:
I joined some time ago. :\
Hewwo and welcome to PC, dj989! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
dj989 said:
I joined some time ago. :\
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back