• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Fenju

Which Starters should i use and how should the player get them? (multiple Choice)

• Whihe Pokes: Squirtle, Totodile and Mudkip

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Which Pokes: Other Pokes (tell me)

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • How: 3 Pokes, choose one of them at the beginning

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • How: 3 Pokes, one at the beginning and two later

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • How: Only 1 Poke

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Can you put Delta Charizard in the thunder Region? hes type is Electric and Steel..!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
you know about it too? and i thought PH is the only one that have delta species cards..!

Neti

Inactive
Years
ive made a new animated userbar
anibanner.gif

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I'm supporting ur hack all the way!
I'm gonna use that one instead of the one I got...

Neti

Inactive
Years
finally, the first Event is completed, thx to Master_Track who made the Scripts, and to Shadow Arcanine, who made the Side-Sprite for the Magmar OW!
the video can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkD10xLFSw4
if you know youtube, you know that it takes a few minutes to process, so if u try to view it directly after i posted this, you wont succceed^^
Hero and Spy OWs are subject to be changed, i will make a new video later then

Thread was moved to the Hacks Showcase now, thx Blazichu

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
:o the tiles look amazing! I like the snowy map,nice job,keep it up. Oh yea olmost forgot the story sounds really good,but maybe elaborate on it a bit. nice job.

Back