• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Crystal Redesign and World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Magius

  
Years
This looks really interesting! It seems like a really progressive hack.
Good luck... I always wanted to see a complete Crystal 'remake'.

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2010
man, ur crystal hacks rock!
U inspired me to make my Crystal Hack!
I will post it soon...

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
Years
Hey miksy, what hack are you most happy of, (which you think is the better hack)
Crystal world, or crystal redesign.
Well im lookin forward to see more of ur hacks. keep it up.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Hey miksy, what hack are you most happy of, (which you think is the better hack)
Crystal world, or crystal redesign.
Well im lookin forward to see more of ur hacks. keep it up.

World is much better than redesign.
But check my thread in progressign hacks about Pikachu Edition hack.
It's even better than world hack and I'm trying to add more still more features that aren't in the list now.

man, ur crystal hacks rock!
U inspired me to make my Crystal Hack!
I will post it soon...

I hope that this place doesn't get full of crystal hacks since there are 2 of my friends in youtube making crystal hacks as well.
I don't know if they will post their hacks here though.

miksy91

Years
I play it now and looks really good,is there any guide on Pokemon Locations?

You can follow pages 1-2 to find pokemons before union cave but there isn't any guide. You can find them all pretty easy (or even over 200 if you want).
(if you meant redesign hack)
It may turn out really hard also if your computer doesn't run fast so download easier version then (+1000%).
I usually battle only with 1200% speed.

st.louis

Addict of saying :P
Years
I'm at the map above the first town at pokemon world, after that dragon town. I'm close to the dark cave, but I can't get back to the town and I don't have a pokemon with flash :S I do not know where to get the HM fly, so I can't get away. Could anyone please tell me where to get it? I guess I'll just have to commit suicide at the giraferics to get back to the town, and get a pokemon with flash outta my box to get trough the dark cave... So, where is flash?

miksy91

Years
I'm at the map above the first town at pokemon world, after that dragon town. I'm close to the dark cave, but I can't get back to the town and I don't have a pokemon with flash :S I do not know where to get the HM fly, so I can't get away. Could anyone please tell me where to get it? I guess I'll just have to commit suicide at the giraferics to get back to the town, and get a pokemon with flash outta my box to get trough the dark cave... So, where is flash?

Well not much have been changed so flash hm is in the top of sprout tower like usually and fly is still in Cianwood City...but getting Fly isn't that easy really :P
And if you want to try to get out without dieing follow the path to left-below corner and you may be able to find the exit.
There is an edge where you jump to left in front of the exit (you'll jump to exit from it).

EDIT (A minor bug in Crystal World):
I found out that there was a bug that you couldn't use PC's which were put inside houses and I fixed it now.
Nothing else done.

Last edited:

st.louis

Years
Wow lol! you surely did make it hard to get fly! I ran up the mountain thinking it was a bug, kept walking and there's an npc giving me fly there ><

miksy91

Years
Wow lol! you surely did make it hard to get fly! I ran up the mountain thinking it was a bug, kept walking and there's an npc giving me fly there ><

Well it is hard to get fly if you don't know that you can get it in cianwood (I thought that people knew that so I didn't think it was too hard).
By the way just tell me when you've finished my hacks and I can accept you as a beta tester.

st.louis

Years
okay sure ^^ i'll try to be quick, but i'm hella slow, because i'm not playing on an emu, but on my r4 with max speed x4 or something. When testing hacks, I usually play on an emu, but it's more fun to actually play them on a flashcard without speed x1000. Don't worry tough, it won't take THAT long. I play hours and hours a day, I'm extremely addicted :P If things start to take too long, i'll transfer my sav to my emu so I can finish it quickly, but for now i'll keep playing 4x speed.

And no I didn't know where da heck to get fly :P Everything is very different from crystal in your hacks, so I assumed when there was no npc giving it to me in sight, it must've been somewhere else. Guess I was wrong :P

Anyway, I'm at GMT+1, so I've got to go to bed soon. I'll see if I can get my crappy team good enough to beat that rocket with a 75 machamp, a 78 tiraniator and four other impossible to beat pokemon with a 68 moltres 46 sciter 58 vileplume 53 polywhirl 52 rhydon and a 67 Crolbat... Oh man... this is going to be a long night :P

ps: sorry for using :P all the time, didn't realize it'd be so annoying until I clicked post reply :P
pps: oops again :P
ppps:nooo not again!
pppps:yay I said something without saying :P!
ppppps: crap... :P

Last edited:

Cy-Chan

GSC Hacker
Years
Crystal is really underdone, so brownie points to that, and good on you for doing so much; but Rome wasn't made in a day. Work a little harder and these could be excellent.

Some major flaws I found were:
Spoiler:

I don't mean to be harsh, but honestly, it seems like you're being babied far too much. My intentions aren't to scare you off, or be mean, but to give some constructive criticism. Please take it as such.

miksy91

Years
This game is hard but you don't really need to even train your pokemon between gyms.
I'm making a walkthrough of world hack and I have about lv60 pokemon and have beaten 8 gyms and I'm just in Viridian City now.
You'll just need to struggle to beat trainers.

Also I didn't know about playing my hacks any other way than with VBA in computer so I made it like that it's hard even if you play with 1000% speed.
Pikachu Edition won't be too hard though.

Also I would have made these hacks look better but I don't know how to script so only maps and trainers are changed and poketext doesn't work with crystal so I couldn't even edit any text. That's why hacks look too much like normal crystal.

Cy-Chan

GSC Hacker
Years
That's the problem. It's possible to hack without using tools. Look up some hex editing tutorials at very least; even changing the Shiny Gyarados or the Mystery Egg into something different could add in a bit of spice.

miksy91

Years
That's the problem. It's possible to hack without using tools. Look up some hex editing tutorials at very least; even changing the Shiny Gyarados or the Mystery Egg into something different could add in a bit of spice.

Oh and I found Blazichu's scripting tutorial somewhere and I tried to give new script to one person...only thing I managed to do was to remove him from the area he was.
I think I managed to make a new script to the game (I filled new script to 00 00 00 00...00 area) but I sucked something when I tried to make that person use that script.

EDIT: People who have problem with crystal world hack can watch my walkthrough of it.
I put the link to it in the first post.

Last edited:

KefkaPalazzo

Maniac
Years
What game do I patch this to? FR?

Also, is this hack completely finished (as in, I can get all 16 badges and fight red?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back