The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, hens return two years later in Black2 & White2.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old October 6th, 2012, 10:55 PM
AdrianD's Avatar
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Its price is $2.99 USD on 3DS I dk about anyone else but Id thought it be at least 5 maybe 8 bucks. I found it to be a great surprise. Would you guys get it? I think I will next check.
__________________
X- 2406 5987 8799
PS3 - Mkeborn87
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old October 6th, 2012, 11:01 PM
SSJ4 Furanki's Avatar
SSJ4 Furanki
Got my Zoroark and everything!
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 20
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianD View Post
Its price is $2.99 USD on 3DS I dk about anyone else but Id thought it be at least 5 maybe 8 bucks. I found it to be a great surprise. Would you guys get it? I think I will next check.
I put $20.00 on my 3DS back in July, 'cause I had a feeling both apps would be roughly equivalent to the Japanese prices. But, I already bought the Dream Radar, I was surprised it was up at 12 AM exactly. It cost $3.18 at the end, there was the initial $2.99 and then a tax.

I was surprised, just for the hell of it. I put my Japanese Black 2 into my 3DS and wanted to see if I could send things from the English Dream Radar to the Japanese Black 2, it worked surprisingly, despite the region lock on the 3DS. So, the Munna and Revive I had both got sent to the Japanese game and Munna became Japanese.
__________________
Hacks I'm currently working on:
DarkCopper (Only at 1st Gym Area)

My X/Y Team:

Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old October 6th, 2012, 11:05 PM
jerichob10's Avatar
jerichob10
Guardian of Le Foret
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In your dreams....
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Sorry but could i ask what the dream radar is? It sounds like it may be an app?
I have the 3ds myself and it sounds interesting.
__________________


3DS Name: Jericho
3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old October 7th, 2012, 09:00 AM
AdrianD's Avatar
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerichob10 View Post
Sorry but could i ask what the dream radar is? It sounds like it may be an app?
I have the 3ds myself and it sounds interesting.
It is an app. That helps catching the new forms of the Unova trio. Also helps catch other pokemon as well. Go to the E shop look it up read up on it. It explains on there.
__________________
X- 2406 5987 8799
PS3 - Mkeborn87
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old October 7th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Superjub's Avatar
Superjub
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ⱥ ŵħōľē ňëŵ ŗëĝĩȏȠ
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Wow, you scared me for a second. xD I thought it had be cancelled by the title, haha.

Anyway, hopefully it'll be cheap here in the UK too. :D I'd love to get the Therian formes, and the legendaries with their hidden abilities sounds good too.
__________________




Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old October 7th, 2012, 12:33 PM
SSJ4 Furanki's Avatar
SSJ4 Furanki
Got my Zoroark and everything!
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 20
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
Wow, you scared me for a second. xD I thought it had be cancelled by the title, haha.

Anyway, hopefully it'll be cheap here in the UK too. :D I'd love to get the Therian formes, and the legendaries with their hidden abilities sounds good too.
If they decide to convert the American price, you guys'll see it be about 1.85, assuming the British 3DS uses Pounds instead of dollars.
__________________
Hacks I'm currently working on:
DarkCopper (Only at 1st Gym Area)

My X/Y Team:

Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old October 7th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Team Fail's Avatar
Team Fail
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJ4 Furanki View Post
I put $20.00 on my 3DS back in July, 'cause I had a feeling both apps would be roughly equivalent to the Japanese prices. But, I already bought the Dream Radar, I was surprised it was up at 12 AM exactly. It cost $3.18 at the end, there was the initial $2.99 and then a tax.

I was surprised, just for the hell of it. I put my Japanese Black 2 into my 3DS and wanted to see if I could send things from the English Dream Radar to the Japanese Black 2, it worked surprisingly, despite the region lock on the 3DS. So, the Munna and Revive I had both got sent to the Japanese game and Munna became Japanese.
That's really interesting. I really wanna pick up a copy now.
__________________



Team Fail

Community Supporter Collab
☆ ☆ ☆


Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old October 7th, 2012, 02:31 PM
JakeTheSancho
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Why would they drop it? It was a great addition.
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old October 7th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Miss Fortune's Avatar
Miss Fortune
Fortune doesn't favor fools!
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: On the Rift
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Miss Fortune
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTheSancho View Post
Why would they drop it? It was a great addition.

If you would read the first post you would have noticed that the game is in fact still available, just at a cheaper price.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old October 8th, 2012, 10:24 PM
AdrianD's Avatar
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Lol. I made Dream Radar sound like an album. My bad all. Has anyone got a review on it?
__________________
X- 2406 5987 8799
PS3 - Mkeborn87
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:03 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.