• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.hack//OBLIVION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

"The World," a massive online RPG that has sold millions of copies worldwide. Many mysteries surround the game, as it has caused many problems inside the program, and outside, in the real world. These problems were thought of to be ended over 3 years ago, but many believe that this could be very far from the truth indeed.

May 19- "The rumors of a new expansion for "The World" have been confirmed by ALTIMIT. Oblivion, the title of this new expansion, contains new environmental conditions, new weapons, and of course, new secrets to unlock. Not much more is known about this game, but it's set to be released late August."

June 30- "A contest was released today, relating to the future release of the new "The World" expansion. All you need to do is fill out the form supplied, and mail it in to the address given below. The prizes are unknown, but are sure to please."

August 1- "The winners for the contest have been drawn, and details on what they won have been released. The lucky winners have been invited to an opening party, located in Tokyo, where they will get to play the expansion before its release, using the new virtual reality goggles that will be supplied with the game."

The end of "The World" is near, and nobody will stand in my way... Lets see how the players will handle themselves while they're physically stuck in the game, a newly developed virus loose...

As you can imagine, you play one of these "lucky" contest winners. What sort of mysteries and surprises will await them in "The World?"

Character Classes

To participate in the World, you must first create a character. Here are the various classes in which you can choose from:

Heavy Axeman (Only Male)- Heavy Axemen, as you can imagine, utilise large axes for combat. Since they are big built and usual wear a lot of armor, they are very sluggish, but extremely powerful.

Heavy Blade (Male or Female)- Utilising a large sword, Heavy Blade characters chop their opponents down to size. Heavy Blades are usually average built, and are fast. Ex) Heavy Blade

Twin Blade (Male or Female)- If you haven't caught onto the pattern yet, I guess I need to tell you that they use Twin Blades, meaning a short blade in each hand. Similarly built to the Heavy Blades, though they are a lot more agile, if not a little less powerful. Ex) Twin Blade

Blademaster- Specializing in the use of a long blade, Blademaster's are somewhat similar to Heavy Blades, though the have less magical abilities. Ex)Blademaster

Wavemaster (Male or Female)- Wavemasters are basically the spellcasters of "The World." They have the greatest magical ability, and the weakest physical ability, and use a staff. They usually dress in robes, and aren't very fast, and usually specialize in either healing, or battle magic. Though they can specialize in both as well. Ex) Wavemaster

Long Arm (Male or Female)- The Long Arm uses either a Staff, or a Rod for combat, and are very fast. The have some magical knowledge, as little as it may be.

Crimson Knight (Male or Female)- Specializing in combat with a light sword, Crimson Knights are strong, and moderately fast with almost know magical ability.

Werewolf (Male or Female)- Werewolves are characters thata are able to take the form of either a wolf-like creature, or a half human, half wolf appearance, though in that form they look more human then wolf. Werewolves fight with their hands, and their stats are average, with no magical ability.

Catgirl (Female)*NEW*- New to "The World," Catgirls appear similar to humans, though they have cat ears and a tail. They fight with their claws, and are very fast and agile. Again, they have no magical ability.

Fairy (Female)*NEW*- Resembling little girls, Fairies specialize in healing magic, and know some spells that Wavemaster's cannot learn, though it is unknown what those may be. Fairies keep their wings hidden at all times by drawing them into their body, to be used when needed.

If you are unfamiliar with "The World" and how it works, you will be run through a tutorial when you arrive at the location of the Release Party, taking place on the day the game comes out.

Form:

Real Appearance:
Personality: (Applies for your World character as well)

C.= Character

C. Name:
C. Age:
C. Gender:
C. Class:
Subclass: (Do you like to collect rare items? Or maybe hunt down hard monsters? Say here.)
C. Appearance:
Sword Techniques:
Magic Techniques: (you can make up your own if you like, but I need to approve)
Weapon Appearance:
RP Sample:

I probably forgot something somewhere, but meh, XD

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Real Appearance: A bit tall for her age, and built along a slender frame, she's not exactly a model but he has a lean msucle tone, and is rather attractive. She has dark brown hair, and deep, hazel eyes, which have dark shadows under them.
Personality: A partier/joker. She's always staying up late for the midnight raids and ale parties online, and spends as much time in "the world" as she does the real world.

C.= Character

C. Name: Tempest
C. Age: 16
C. Gender: female
C. Class: Werewolf
Subclass: Stalker (AKA does quests involving hunting down a specific monster or character)
C. Appearance: Tall and slender, with dark brown hair that reaches 'her' shoulders, and bright, startlingly green eyes.
Sword Techniques: N/A, that's what the claws are for. >_>
Magic Techniques: See above
Weapon Appearance: Similar to this, however her werewolf form is female, not male.
RP Sample: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=14250

Last edited:

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
Real Appearance:Erik has long blue hair which he ties into a ponytail,He wears a blue and white robe and his eyes are blue
Personality: Erik is a very adventuros person,he likes to explore the unknown and is always eager for a great adventure.But other times Erik acts without thinking which leads him to make mistakes and bad choices

C. Name:Reoru
C. Age:17
C. Gender:Male
C. Class:BladeMaster
Subclass:Hunting down powerful monsters
C. Appearance: Dirty red hair,red eyes,has the mark of two green arrows pointing downwards on his face under his right eye,He wears a long red robe and a red hood that covers his face
Sword Techniques:Art of Kitaru:Reoru runs around the enemy in a circle moving very quickly he then jumps into the air,with his blade downwards,he lands ontop of the enemy
The X:Reoru runs diagonally very quickly towards the enemy with his blade cutting them/it diagonally
Magic Techniques: Phobaru-Lighting strikes the foe
Cure-heals the user
Weapon Appearance:http://www.zephyr.dti.ne.jp/~runo/katana.jpg

RP Sample:Soytoya ran eagerly towards the entrance of the castle but was soon cut-off by a monsterus creature with gigantic horns apperaing out of his back and his neck,The creature spoke in a hideous voice
"Young one why have you appered before the gates of my lord?"
"I came to save my sister,Kytara,will you please release her? Or do i have to make you do that myself?!"Soytoya yelled while gripping the handle of his sword
"Ha ha ha ha ha do you really believe that you are going to be able to defeat me and the other beings of this hell hole?Listen to me child i warn you now turn around and leave this place at once! Or suffer the wrath of Poinaru!"Roared the beast
after that being said Soytoya leaped into the air,swinging his blade at the demons head cutting it clean off
"Now you listen to me poinaru,I will save her no matter what no one or anything will stand in my way she will be rescued even at the cost of my own life!"
Soytoya stormed off into the castle determined to help Kytara.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
((OOC - This reminds me of Utopia, but it looks funner. xD))

Form:

Real Appearance: Yumeko has short, sholder-length black hair, with straight bangs. She also has light brown eyes, almost an amber color. She's rather short, and dresses all the time in a sailor school uniform. She always has a smile on her face.
Personality: Cheery and optimistic, Yume-chan loves to befriend new people. However, she has a strange obsession with gory horror films...

C.= Character

C. Name: Yume-chan
C. Age: looks like: 13; actually: 130
C. Gender: Female
C. Class: Fairy
Subclass: She loves to hunt down monsters, and killing them in a surprisingly gory way...
C. Appearance: Yume-chan has emerald-green hair, swept up in a half-bun (see sailor pluto's hairstyle from sailormoon). She has gold eyes, always sparkling with mischief. She wears a knee-length dress, green in color, with a pink tulle skirt. Her wings resemble those of a dragonflies, except that they are pinnk in color.
Sword Techniques: A small dagger, gold in color. It is decorated with green and pink jewels along the side. Yume-chan uses it more for decoration than fighting.
Magic Techniques: Yume-chan's magic comes from the flowers and the plants. She always carries a bunch of small, pink colored flowers. (Sometimes used as a knee bracelet, a hair crown, or a necklace) She can wield the flowers to any length, size, thickness, or even grow throns out of it.
Weapon Appearance: Pink flowers... <<; (See magic techniques)
RP Sample: Must I? =3;

Lucid

Real Appearance: http://photobucket.com/albums/v372/LeafBlue/?action=view&current=SadSchoolGirl.jpg
Personality: outspoken and sharp of tongue, Katie usually dose what she wants, she can easily be called stuck up or bossy, but she is easily hurt, rather bubble-headed.

C.= Character

C. Name: Hotaru
C. Age: looks 13-14
C. Class: Fairy
Subclass: Rare Items Hunter
C. Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/LeafBlue/butterfly2.jpg
Sword Techniques: clear butterfly shaped blades that she can simply throw.
Magic Techniques: Ultraviolet- a purple wave of light that attacks the enemy.
Weapon Appearance: A purple arm bracelet shaped like a butterfly that?s attached to her right wrist.

RP Sample:
My eyes glued to the cyber universe beyond me, I hummed as my fingertips pounded on the key bored in front of me, I typed in names, a password, my computer hummed as I logged in, and I became my cyber alias.
?Where to search today??
I thought out loud, I was about to undertake my favorite hobby, rare item hunting.

I wont abandon this time >> <<

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023

Real Appearance:Youi has hazel eyes and rather long black hair, she usually dresses in blue and and white school like uniforms and isn't very tall standing at only 5''6
Personality:Slightly introverted at times, she makes friends fairly easy though. Enjoys going on adventures in the world and will play for hours on end.

C. Name:Michio
C. Age:17
C. Gender:Male
C. Class: Twin Blade
Subclass: Hunts items and has a well known reputation for finding any item she is asked of...For a certian price.
C. Appearance: Stands at six feet though is still short compared to most twin blades. Wearing a standard twin blade uniform minus the hat. The uniform is a mesh of blue and black with white flaring through towards the shoulder areas. Short black hair and deep brown eyes give a sense of liveliness.
Sword Techniques: Basic twin blade fighting techniques, and a few tricks made for show. Usually uses a stance runner, running at an enemy and throwing one blade while attacking with the other.
Magic Techniques: None o.o;
Weapon Appearance:Two twin blades with a brown and tan hilt encrusted with a small green emerald
RP Sample:"Michio let out a deep sigh as he looked up to the boulders blocking their only way out of the cavern. He tried to break down a few of the smaller ones with a few fast jabs of his blades, but was only able to create a small hole of light . Letting at least a few rays of light sink in."

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
To be honest, I don't know anything about .hack... so please tell me if I make a mistake anywhere ^^

Real Appearance: Uhh.... school uniform looking outfit, looks rather geeky for some reason.
Personality: Always hungry. Constantly looking for something to eat.

C. Name: Quetzalcoatl
C. Age: Somewhere in the range of... 20~30.
C. Gender: Male.
C. Class: Heavy Axeman

Subclass: Likes to collect common items and selling them at dirt-cheap prices to markets, and at high prices to unsuspecting n00bs. After all, rare items are like winning the lottery just to earn money.

C. Appearance: Big and bulky by defination. Wears a few layers heavy white armour with some surprisingly good ventilation, so it doesn't get too hot in there. Has a huge white fur coat to go over everything if it gets cold.

Axe Techniques: Most techniques are blocking, then shoving away. Sometimes, running tackles, then whacking with the axe to either bump away or stab. Even the bluntest things can be dangerous in situations like this.

Magic Techniques: Do axemen use magic? If they can... ahh well, then defencive magic to form barriers and reenforce the armour.

Weapon Appearance:Uses a rather strange pair of axes. They don't seem to have a proper handle, but have very large blades. In place of a handle, they have a glove attached to the center point where the huge blades meet. The three blades of each axe curves enough to form an almost perfect circle, but has a spike at the edge.
Heck. I'll get down to drawing a diagram sooner or later.

Note: Is rather resistant to physical attacks, due to all that armour, but doesn't really appreciate fire attacks, electrical attacks, etc.... and definately has problem swimming. A lot of problem.

RP Sample:
The cave was mostly empty, except for a few weak looking animals. So, he held the large axe in front of him as a shield, and started to build up momentum. Most of the animals had the good sense to get out of the way, so he got to the end quite unharmed.
Hacking at the edge, he started his daily search for metals.

-A few hours later-

-Psst! I have a metal you might want to buy! With it you can make stronger swords to slay opponents!

The customer looked at him in a strange manner, and walked away.
Another failed sale. Oh well, it didn't hurt to try.
He approached another n00bish looking thing and tried to earn more money.

Last edited:

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 5, 2007

Real Appearance: Rather tall and skinney with short brown hair and brown eyes. He usially wears a red shirt with dark colored shorts.

Personality: Calm, but does sometimes lets his emotions go. But mostly calm though.

C. Name: Seven (Actual name is not known and this is what he goes by for now. I'll reveal it later on in the RP if thats ok.)

C. Age: 20

C. Gender: Male

C. Class: Blademaster

Subclass: Bodyguard

C. Appearance: Averagely built and tall with short black hair.

Sword Techniques: Basic sword skills and some deflecting moves.

Magic Techniques: Balence- Raises both Attack and Defence, but can only be used once per day.

Weapon Appearance: A rather thin blade that resembles a katana in sharpness and thinness but with a golden like handle. The blade isn't kind of curved like a katana, its a straight blade.

RP Sample: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=998713&postcount=68

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
Mmm... I was kind of lazy with this, but meh. XD

Real Appearance: Hair saturated with an uneven mixture of purple and red that dangles down to her knees. She sports around a dark pink singlet, with lower garments to match. She stands at 5"7', and weighs in at around 56 kilograms.
Personality: Overall, a sweet girl. At first sight, you would assume that she couldn't hurt a fly, but that is by no means the case. You'll learn more about her as the RP moves on.

C. Name: Waratah
C. Class: Wavemaster
Subclass: Collector of valuable, rare items
C. Appearance: Waratah dresses in a spiffy red and white robe. At 6"2', she's considerably tall, and weighs approx. 67 kilograms.
Sword Techniques: None.
Magic Techniques: Shadow Scream - Creates a forcefield of darkness around the enemy which emits a windy scream, fatal to the ears of her victim. However, this technique practically consumes her energy, and causes her to faint in the real world.
Deep Wave - Blasts the enemy with a wave of water. That's all. XD
Weapon Appearance: She carries a purple staff, what else is there to say? XD

RP Sample: Waratah didn't even budge as the dragon flew up behind her. She seemed to be fearless.

"You... don't scare me..." she uttered, before spinning around to face the beast. Quickly, she held her staff up in their air, and within a matter of seconds, her opponent was engulfed in darkness. Waratah stood still, motionless, as in the real world, the energy in her body was rapidly depleting. Not long after, she fainted.

Several hours later, Violet slowly began awaken from her slumber. It didn't take long for her to sit up, and notice the headset lying on the ground in front of her.

"Waratah?! Oh no... not again!"

Last edited:

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years

Real Appearance: She is short, at about 4' 10" with mid back length brown hair and brown eyes. She has a frail body build and tan skin tone.
Personality: Rather friendly. Though she can be a bit shy. She often goes unheard of and unnoticed due to the fact she doesn't talk to much unless she knows the person. She is very goofy and funny once you really get to know her...

C.= Character

C. Name: Dragon Paw
C. Age: 18
Subclass: She collects anything with dragon in the name.
C. Appearance: She has white opalescent hair and opalescent eyes. She is 5' 1". She wears a long flowing robe of white with rainbow stars palced at various points around it. She has a rainbow diamond mark on her forehead.
Sword Techniques: None really...
Magic Techniques:
Suishorm -a cloud of crystal shards. The speed and size at which they fly depends on the level of the character. When she first starts out, they are only strong enough to barely piece skin-
Crystal Barrier -creates a shield made out of crystal. Again, this skill's strength depends on level. When first starting out this can barely block most attacks-
Crystal Beam -fires an oaplescent beam of crystal magic. Again, at starting it doesn't cause a lot of damage at first-
Weapon Appearance: Looks like a 4' 5" white iridescent pole with a large white opal atop it.
RP Sample:
Kristen looked around. Nothign but trees as far as she could see. where was she? Kristen had gone to sleep like every other night only to find herself here. There were really no forests around her house... She stood up and pulled her long brown hair out of her face. It was early mornign from what she could tell, for the sky was purple and blue and appeared cloudless.

"Hmm this is rather... odd..." she said t oherself. Kristen had a habit of saying thigns to herself. She began to walk around the forest. Suddenly, a large fox jumoped in front of her. And by large, that meant about double the size of Kristen's 4' 10" frame. The fox was wearing a necklace of stones and had sentient yellow eyes...

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Real Appearance: Kaname has dark brown hair that cascades down to her ankle, and blue eyes with visible specks of white. She is usually found wearing a pair of faded blue jeans and a light blue t-shirt, but if not wearing that she is found wearing her green school uniform.
Personality: Dramatic and sarcastic at times, Kaname is definately a people person. She is hyper and kind, and is simply easy to befriend. Although, she gets mad fairly easily.

C.= Character

C. Name: Itoko
C. Class: Heavy Blade
Subclass: Collects rare items [[Although, she isnt very good at finding them. XD;]]
C. Appearance: Like her 'normal' self, Itoko has brown hair that cascades down to her ankle and blue eyes. Running from each side of her jaw to her nose are two green arrow marks. She is fairly tall, and has a slim figure. She wears brown leather pants and a purple tank top underneath a brown vest.
Sword Techniques: Non in particular yet. X3
Magic Techniques: She doesnt have any yet. XD *is being lazy*
Weapon Appearance: *is still being lazy* Its, big. <.< >.> I'll edit later. ^__~
RP Sample: David said I dont have to do one. ^^;

Kurosaki

I need a sample from you Paige, and Ty, your sample needs to be longer, but all looks good. I'm having a lazy moment right now, so I'll do my profile now, and start it later, XD

Real Appearance: 5'11" w/ short red hair and blue eyes. He normally wears a grey sweater with a pair of navy blue jeans, a pair of black running shoes accompanying them.
Personality: Very stubborn, and somewhat hot-headed, David is fast to become suspicious of things. He is normally calm in tight situations, and tries not to let it show when he's sad, since he tries to keep a happy atmosphere around him.

C.= Character

C. Name: Dai
C. Age: appears 14/15
C. Gender: Male
Subclass: Total newb to the game, so is undecided.
C. Appearance: 5'9" w/ navy blue hair appearing out of the front slightly, and the sides of his light blue hat that has sky blue markings on the top that resemble a circle with a line through it, white stripes in the center od the hair masses. The hat also puffs outwards slightly near the top, flaps coming down to almost completely cover the ears. He wears a light blue robe, with another circle with a line marking enlarged in the center of the front. The robe is also bordered in a navy blue material, and the sleeves extend halfway down the arm. On each wrist, he wears a golder bracelet. On the right one, a red gem is visible, and on the left, an ocean blue one. His footwear is also navy blue, and is basically just a soul attatched to some material, and wrapped around the foot.
Sword Techniques: n/a- Randomly swings staff
Magic Techniques: Spread- Summons water from the earth, and shoots it like a geyser from underneath the enemy.
L. Heal- Heals minor injuries.
Static- Produces small bolts of electricity from the staff.
Weapon Appearance: His staff is navy blue in colour, and at the head, lies a large jewel in the shape of a shell, white in colour, an ocean blue coloured light radiating from the center when magic is used. The actual staff is made up of two rods weaving with each other.

Your characters can learn new magic and sword techs later on.

IC: "This is the right place, isn't it?" I asked myself as I glanced up at the huge hotel before me. It didn't exactly give off the atmosphere of a party, but maybe I was being paranoid. Well, a little background on me. I lived in Canada till up about a year ago, and since then, I've had minor problems communicating with the locals. "Better go in..." I muttered as I stepped into the doorway.

Last edited:
Years
Real Appearance: She has waistlength black hair with dark blue eyes. She normally wears a plain, navy blue t-shirt with extra long blue jeans that are frayed and baggy, as well as a pair of black Converse shoes. She's about 5'6" with a thin, yet muscular body.
Personality: Trusting of her party members, focused and persistent when fighting. She's just slightly naive. However, if you break her trust, she'll remember it as long as she lives. She has a lot of friends at school, and if you're nice, she'll make you a friend, too. When she's in the game hunting items, she gets really hyper, often shouting "Booty!" at the top of her voice.

C.= Character

C. Name: Suzuki Sasabi
Subclass: Rare item hunter
C. Appearance: She looks a lot like Tsukasa, but she has green stripes on her face, and there's a green jewel in the staff.
Sword Techniques: Er... She doesn't have a sword.
Magic Techniques: Fireball: Shoots fire balls at the enemy.
Thunderbolt: Shocks the enemy with a bolt of lightning.
Heal: Heals a bit of HP for one party member.
Guardian: Shields against most weapons and magic. The higher level you are, the more damage you can block.
Weapon Appearance: It looks like Tsukasa's staff, but has a green jewel instead of a red one.
RP Sample: Suzuki entered the dungeon, only to find three giant plant monsters in her way.
"This is going to be easy!" she said. She raised her staff. "Fireball!"
Three balls of fire shot from the jewel in her staff and burned up the plant monsters. a small chest appeared.
"All right!" said Suzuki energetically. "Booty! Bootybootybootybooty BOOTY!!! I must find more!"
She walked deeper into the shadowy dungeon.

(OOC: Am I too late?)

Lucid

I stepped through the massive hotel entrance, a few people were there, mostly tourist, I had never been outside the U.S. before, much less Japan. I listened to my headphones and, searched the lobby for a sign or something in connection with the contest I had won; my reason for being here in the first place. I noticed a boy around my age looking equally out of place.

?Do you know about a contest??
I removed my headphones, the question was vague, but I was hoping that he spoke English.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I heard their words, and instantly stiffened. I was 6'6'' tall, even for my age, but I noticed that I didn't attract too much attention. "Are you one of the contest winners too?" I asked, hoping no one overheard, or the camera crews would be on us like flies on a cow patty, as my father sometimes said, though he was much more crude about it.

Last edited:

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
Looking at the gigantic building,i got a little intimmedated by the size this big building just for a simple party,who knew i would be among the rich i entered the hotel and started to look around All these people! are they all contest winners or what?!,feeling a little uneasy about of all the people i took a seat waiting to be givin my prize.While i looked around from my seating area i felt something nudge against my robe as i looked down it appered to be a mouse
"Hey little guy what are you doing with all the classy people" I picked up the mouse and laid it firmly on the ground only to see it run away trying to avoid the feet of all the people
I hope this doesnt get real boring,i just want to get my prize and dissappear...

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
OOC: Hmmm we're still in the real world right?
--
He looked around suspiciously, and decided to take some drinks and the buffet food to a corner to eat in peace. It was pretty obvious who were the contest winners and who were not.
The reason for this is simple- the winners were the ones who kept whispering to themselves and tried their best to stay inconspicious. Not that it was working particularily well, but the paparazzi wasn't reputed to be that good either.
He retreated to the safety region and tried to wait for the opening.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
As I entered the hotel, the amount of people had me nervous. I hoped none of them woul talk to me for now. I wasn't to graet at holding a conversation or even saying the right things... But as I walked in, I ended upclose to someone, and that someone was 6' 6" tall female. After she asked her question, I opened my mouth to speak, hoping I wouldn't mess up my sentance as I did often because my thinking went ahead of my actual speaking.

"Yes I am one of the contest winners." I said rather softly, not realizing that the question wasn't aimed at me. I looked up at the teenager. I noticed she was a lot taller then me... like most everyone else... I hadn't grown in a year and I feared I'd never reach 5'.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
(OOC: I'm going to assume that David accepted me. o.o;)

Violet slowly approached the large hotel building. It seemed calm, which was a good thing in her eyes.

"Here? Well," she said to herself with a smile, "This place looks quite interesting." Upon entering the building, she soon discovered that she was amongst the youngest people there, although at an immediate glance, one could say that she looks about 15 years of age. She took a moment to look around, in hopes of finding something related to a contest.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023

?So?I take it this is the place then?? She said to herself as she looked a piece of paper with an address scribbled on. Youi slowly walked up to the building and made her way inside.

She walked into the main lobby where she saw a group of other kids, the other contest winners as well. A tall women came up to the girl and asked for her name. ?Youi Nasaga?? the girl said softly. The women checked her list to make sure she was one of the winners and walked off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back