• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

These were the opening words to the famous Star Wars movies. Instead of recalling events from the past, I've decided to make an RPG on what is currently happening in that galaxy far, far away...

Democracy, the current government in the planet Novena, is flourishing. There have been a decreased number of riots, and there are rarely any citizens that dislike the choice of the presedent. On the other hand, on the planet Galoodii, the oligarchy is falling apart. Oligarchs are being assaisinated days after they have been elected by the others. Light Sabers, once a weapon for protection, have been banned because some have been used to murder the oligarchs. On Novena Light Sabers are wielded by Jedi, just like the old days. Galoodii and Novena used to be constantly at war, and the oligarchs of Galoodii believe that Novena has taught their citizens to always like and believe in the ruler. The oligarchs have declared war on Novena, saying that with the power of the "dark side" their Jedi will not last long. Novena is greatly offened by this, the "dark side" hasn't been heard from for at least a millenia. The president summons his best Jedi to come and fight, thinking that the oligarchs are bluffing. The are not, and many Jedi are killed. Novenains fall under the control of the oligarchs after Gatton Spicils is murdered, but instead of revolting against Galoodii, the remain calm and quiet, believing that the Jedi that were not killed will someday rescue them and the Galoodiins.

You are either one of the last four remaining Jedi, or one of the two villains on the "dark side". The reason that the Jedi outnumber the villains is because the "dark side" is VERY powerful. The Jedi are trying to free the Novenains and Galoodiins, along with trying to destroy people on the "dark side", while, on the other hand, the villains are trying to destroy the Jedi, but they shouldn't mind betraying each other. Some people might be opposed to this idea, but if you want power you usually REALLY want it. Once there are enough people we'll start at Novena at the Jedi's secret base. From then on we will flip from the "dark side's" base and the Jedi's until we meet each other. Both people on the "dark side" and Jedi wield Light Sabers, which are powerful, laser-like swords. Jedi are not just humans, some are aliens. Jedi and villains are able to use "the force" to control both living and nonliving things. You should also note that people on the "dark side" usuallly wear hooded clothing, just as Jedi, except the hood is often pulled up.

Form:
Name:
Home Planet:
"Dark Side" or Jedi:
Light Saber color:
Apperence:
Personality: (this IS NOT optional because it will influence your interaction with others)
History: OPTIONAL
Special Ability: OPTIONAL

Here is mine:
Name: Sazy
Home Planet: Nimboesa
"Dark Side" or Jedi: Jedi
Light Saber color: Black
Apperence: She is a black and red striped cat with long black hair. She can stand on two legs, and is often seen in the usual Jedi outfit, black (or brown) hooded cape. Underneath she wears long, khaki pants and a grey sweatshirt with a blue cut-off on top. She wears no shoes at all, and her nails are white. She has a blue nose.
Personality: She is very defensive about her past and family. She is quiet and gets annoyed easily. She seems very rough when you first, but when you get to know her you see that she is very kind and will do anything to protect those in need.
History: She was taught as a Jedi and grew up learning about "the force". Not much else is known, but there have been rumors that her home planet was destroyed by people on the "dark side".
Special Ability: She can change into a regular house cat.

Last edited:

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
Neat star wars!^^
Name:Heriga
Home planet:Morians
Dark side
Light saber color:Gold
Apperance:A princess of her home world.She is Dark skinned with a little yellow skinned.She wears white with blue flowers in a long Gown.Hair color is midnight black braids style.She wears a lot of necklaces with emreald earrings.She rips out of her royal clothing while fighting and wears:A white top with hip lentgh silver jeans.
Personality:She is very fisty even when a princess.Hates herself and doesn't like company.But inside her she really wants peace with all.
History:Seceretly was trained as a fighter when her father*king*betrayed the Good people and Jumped off the aircraft the Evil troops and her father made a runaway In.Also Is on a seceret mission to kill her own father.
Specail ability:Can heal and Fly inside her.

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
Years
I'll join!

Name: Ruf-Jo.
Home Planet: Naboo.
"Dark Side" or Jedi: Jedi Master.
Light Saber color: Royal Blue.
Apperence: Human male. Clothes: Baggy Navy cargo pants with a silver t-shirt.
Personality: He is very outgoing and friendly. He also is very nice. He is very wise.
History: He has mastered the force, and can use it in incredible ways.
Special Ability: Ability to change shape.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 18, 2006
I'll join too!!!

Name:Kaya
Home Planet: Dead Planet Sparx
"Dark Side" or Jedi:Jedi
Light Saber color:Gold with streaks of purple.
Apperence:Human with a dark purple cloak with a hood. Deep blue eyes.
Personality:Never talks to people unless she can feel comfortable around them. Stays under her hood even around friends.

Years
Name: Jace
Home Planet:yavin 4
"Dark Side" or Jedi: Jedi
Light Saber color: one silver and one gold
Apperence: Human. Dark broiled lether tunic.
Personality: to himself mostly but, follows orders well.
Special Ability: can breath in toxic fumes without oxygen
force lightning (Normally a sith move) due to balance of force

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Name: Astroara "Astri" Vannoii
Home planet: Nierport 6
Jedi padawan (will Sel_girl be my master?)
Light Saber Color: Blue
Appearence: Astroara is a Kioroo. She has long, fox-like ears, and two tails. Her skin and ears and tails and are a dark silver hue. She has blue eyes, and wears easy-to-move in clothes, such as long tan pants and a tan tank that show some of her midriff. Her hair is white, and reaches her wiast. She usually wears her brown cloak.
Personality: Astroara is very curious, and tends to "bend" the rules a bit. She gets bored very easily. The dark side of the force affects her greatly, but she does know when to act serious. She is very loyal to her master and her friends.
History: She doesn't remember much. They were all killed.
Special Ability: She is very atheltic, and has phenomenal reflexes when in battle.

It might be awhile before I'm able to post, so I'm letting you know now...

Last edited:

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
Ok cool I'll be the dark side guy.

Name:Darth Volar

Home Planet:Dantoonie then Korriban

"Dark Side"

Light Saber color:Red

Apperence:A tall man who always wears a black robe and covers his face with a red and white stripped mask.

Personality:Never talks to Anyone.He loves watching people die.

History:He used to be a student of Yoda at dantooine untill one day he over heard Yoda talking to someone with a mysterious voice on the picture phone he said we were going out to a test where all of us would test our skills and only 1 would survive.Then he got his first taste of the dark side he picked up yoda with choke and waited untill he passed out then he put a scar on yoda's face just under his eye.Then he stole one of the Jedi's ships and flew to Korriban and Became a Sith,Dark jedi.Years went by and he's powers grew stronger and stronger.

Special Ability:Force Choke and Time Freeze.

Thanks,

Can I join?

Form:
Name:Jukii
Home Planet:Nierport 6(what? I know nothing of planets so I decided that I'll be from there with an interesting background...)
"Dark Side" or Jedi: Dark Side
Light Saber color: Purple
Appearence: Brown robes/dresses/whatever those things they wear with a black
Personality:
History:
Special Ability: mind control,

I'll finish later, I have to get off right now.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
I would like to let you join, but I have to check something first.... I'm surprised this is so popular (probably exageration)! I thought it would barely have enough peoples!

Nevermind. I'll let you join, but only one more person, and they either have to be on the dark side or a padawan learner! thanks for your cooperation....

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"Hmm? Oh, yes, Master. So, what was this meeting called for?" Astroara Vannoi asked, her tails twitching around. The young padawan had just learned about the meeting today, while listining to a convesation. She had picked it up easily, although the humans were speaking in low voices. She didn't mean to eavsdrop on them, but she had better sences than most people thought.

Snapping back to reality, Astroara looked at her master, Sazy, with questioning eyes. "When was it supposed to start? I have yet to figure that out..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back