• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Bronze

Legaia

Ultimate Sphere User
Years
Here you go everyone! I have the layout of the CBS all coded and It looks like an exact replica of the GBA games!! I hope you all enjoy this pic!
battle.png

More pics to come soon! :D

Legaia

Ultimate Sphere User
Years
Yang Liu Vader said:
Wow! Just wow. This does look like an exact replica.

this is the effect that I'm going for. I am not yet sure if the pokemon will be animated like ruby and sapphire or not...

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2009
This game looks good. I can't say anything bad about this because I'm not to good myself.

Legaia

Ultimate Sphere User
Years
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates but I have been really busy coding everything...This is also why I don't have very many screen shots, I haven't made enough maps...

Here is what I have done so far...

Battle: 10%
Items: 70%
PokemonStats: 15%
Laptop: 10%
Pokegear: 25%
Maps: 5%
Talking: 1%
Pokedex: 5%

This is why there haven't been many screenshots...I've mainly been coding!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
NIce... It's nice to see people working hard!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Looks nice, but I think that the hero's hat stands out too much compared to the map, and that you need to filll up the map a bit more.

Back