The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media

Notices

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Old February 12th, 2004, 03:59 AM
Xtreme_Pokemaster
The Master Of Glitches

Server: Vegas.BetasIRC.net [case-sensitive]
Channel: #pokemon_archive

it is just like #free_pokemon
Old February 12th, 2004, 04:05 AM
Sorye HK
Looking around here and there

Nature: Adamant
Mine is Bart Simpson and Sideshow Bob.
(Only when they're on the same episode)
They keep me laughing, and I like the intensity
of the episodes when they come out.
Old February 12th, 2004, 12:38 PM
HightopNinja
Ninja In Hightops

Moe. He delivers this classic line after Homer finds out he's in the line for registering sex offenders. Moe: Awww..There's always a line.
Its everyday that the anger seems to be killing me off. Its kinda nice to have a chance to talk, or rather have you listen to me. You always listen to me. No matter what state of mind I appear to be visiting, you were there for me. Even when I said that I was outta my mind, you were the one that told me give it some time and I would find, that I, could put the pieces back together again. You were the one that trusted in me 'till the end, I can't pretend that I never lost faith in you, I was only afraid. I knew what was going on, but didn't know what to say, I was so young, feeling like my heart was torn, coming to grips with the fact that you ain't coming home no more. - Jamie Madrox
Old February 13th, 2004, 06:12 PM
silverfrost
Trainer

Send a message via AIM to silverfrost Send a message via Yahoo to silverfrost
I think Homer might be my favorite. The stupidity just makes everything better. =P
Old February 14th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Cosmos
Doesn't exist

My favorites are Bart and Homer. Snake is pretty funny too. "I'm taking this thing to Mexico!" and "Fry piggie!" Lol
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links