• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday Jake ^^ (Tetsuya-san/Satoshi-kun)

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
Finally, a (larger) pic~! XD

Ish, you look nice. o.o Better than me... and yes, that's a great achievemen- *bricked* XD

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
It's his birthday? Wow! There are so many good members who have a birthday tody!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Happy birthday jake ^^ i hope you enjoy your day, what ever you have planned :3

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Tetsuya-san said:
I notice I've rarely posted a picture of myself, so here. XD
Nice Sweater. :) . Happy Birthday Jake and have a wonderful day. I see you are already having one.*Gives a blank check*.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Timezones XD Its 950am here so it will still be your birthday here for a while XD

Edit: That avatar is distracting *__*

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Happy birthday Jake! ^_____^ Yayness, you're fifteen whoooooooot! XD I always found it funny how I was older than you, yet you seemed more mature...XD *glomps* Have an awesome day buddy! ^____^

~Kelsey

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Wha! It's my birthday?! I wasn't expecting this for another 11 days! *bows deeply* Thank you, thank you everyone. You're too kind. *laughs*

All kidding aside, happy birthday, man. Power to Jakes born in May!

Back