The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old May 8th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Logmon1
The one of many...

I already rewort it. (to short.)

Oh and one more thing, JOIN SPRITING ZONE!
Signature edited - banner too wide
Old May 8th, 2005, 12:13 PM
Baker's Bulbasaur
Pokemon Bard

Nature: Relaxed
well would you mind letting us know in the future if u have rerote something after making a request, so we know and we wont waste our time writing one.

^ R a c h e l ^

''You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark, I was born into it, moulded by it.
I didn't see the light until I was already a man, and by then it was nothing to me but blinding
''

Twitter | Facebook
Old May 8th, 2005, 12:55 PM
pokefan89
Tad Bolmont

Send a message via AIM to pokefan89 Send a message via Yahoo to pokefan89
I'd like to be a RPG Maker, Alana.

What Kind Of RPGs Do you Specialize in?: fantasy(elemental, other magic stuff, dragons), pokemon adventure, digimon, megaman NT Warrior.
Sample: Great Heroes,Digimon.

Come check out my first pokemon fan-fic, A New View. It's the first in a series of three stories.
Old May 8th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Alana
I still love this world...

OK everyone is accepted. Any requests?

~Reopened~

Spoiler:
Thought you'd see something interesting here, didn't ya? :D

Finally Alyssa spoke again, her eyes locked on the ball in my hand. “That isn’t an ordinary Pokeball. We call it the Soul Ball. The Pokemon inside it is very special. It represents who and what you are at the very deepest level. It is essentially your soul in physical form.”

“My soul,” I whispered, awe struck. “So that’s what you meant by my ‘soul companion’.”
~Faye
Old May 8th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Baker's Bulbasaur
Pokemon Bard

actually iu would like to request one myself, the one kinda RP im not any good at is pokemon ones involving legendary pokemon, could someone in the team make me one involving the legendary pokemon
Mew
Mewtwo
Deoxys
Jirachi

^ R a c h e l ^

''You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark, I was born into it, moulded by it.
I didn't see the light until I was already a man, and by then it was nothing to me but blinding
''

Twitter | Facebook
Old May 8th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Alana

I'll get on it Baker. (message to short)

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

Finally Alyssa spoke again, her eyes locked on the ball in my hand. “That isn’t an ordinary Pokeball. We call it the Soul Ball. The Pokemon inside it is very special. It represents who and what you are at the very deepest level. It is essentially your soul in physical form.”

“My soul,” I whispered, awe struck. “So that’s what you meant by my ‘soul companion’.”
~Faye
Old May 8th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Alana

Ok sorry to double post but it's done. I can always change it if you want.

Most people know of most of the legendary Pokemon. Pokemon like Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Lugies, Ho-oh, and the legendary dogs are very well known. But there are four legends that are known by only a few. Mew, Mewtwo, Deoxys, adn Jirachi. Mew: the one of kind incredibly powerful psychic legend, Mewtwo: Mew's clone whi is only known by about five people, Deoxys: a Pokemon from outerspace that is only known in one city, and Jirachi: a Pokemon that sleeps for one thousand years and only awakens for seven day. These four legends fall under the catagory of Hidden Legends. They are very powerful and hardly known. But something has disturbed these Hidden Legends. A strange power has emerged. This power has spread through the land and caused all Pokemon under level fifty to fall into a deep sleep. Nothing anyone does can wake these Pokemon. Soon many humans were affected by the power as well. Trainers with powerful Pokemon of fifty or above remain unharmed but anyone else except for anyone who has come in contact with leven fifty or above Pokemon are now in a deep sleep. The Hidden Legends have met and agreed on one thing. What ever this power is it must be stopped and they are the only ones who can do that. BUt they can't go roaming around in regular form with powerful trainers the only ones left. So they take on human appearance and inlist the help of wild Pokemon that haven't been affected by the strange power to act as their own. When the sourse of the power has been found and defeated they will be released into the wild again.

Form:
Name:
Hidden Legend: (which Hidden Legend are you)
Description: (what you look like in human form)
Personality:
Other: (what ever else you want to say goes here)

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 8th, 2005, 02:13 PM
pokefan89
Tad Bolmont

I want a pokemorph RP to be made, please. Also, it has to have something big with legendaries (Mew, Latias, and Latios).

Come check out my first pokemon fan-fic, A New View. It's the first in a series of three stories.

Last edited by pokefan89; May 8th, 2005 at 02:20 PM.
Old May 8th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Alana

Huh? Uh pokefan you posted this in the wrong place.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 8th, 2005, 02:23 PM
pokefan89
Tad Bolmont

sorry, had two windows open and wrote that in the wrong one. I changed it.

Old May 8th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Alana

OK. Uh if anyone else wants this one they can take it. Or I'll do it.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 8th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Baker's Bulbasaur
Pokemon Bard

thanks Alana!

it's pretty cool, im gonna change it slightly but the story will be bascly the same, ill post it tommorow, GTG now.

^ R a c h e l ^

''

Twitter | Facebook
Old May 10th, 2005, 02:43 PM
Logmon1
The one of many...

Pokefan I'm on it! (To short)

Edit: There is a world, far from our own that is populated with pokemorphs. On this planit it is said that long ago there was a huge Mawtwo morph that took over everything. But three brave morphs, A Mew a Latias and a Latios sealed the evil one away for millions of years. Now two million years later the seal is weakening and a group of pokemorphs must now awaken the ancient ones and defeat the evil before its to late. But along there way they will have to fight servants of the Evil one

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

Last edited by Logmon1; May 10th, 2005 at 02:52 PM.
Old May 10th, 2005, 06:47 PM
pokefan89
Tad Bolmont

sorry, and thanks. I am going to change it a little but it's good.

Old May 12th, 2005, 02:19 AM
justokre
Open your eyes.

Send a message via AIM to justokre Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to justokre Send a message via Yahoo to justokre Send a message via Skype™ to justokre
I don't really have a specific request, I'd just like someone to make a new fantasy-ish rp. I'd prefer it to be what some might call "realistic fantasy", meaning nothing overboard. I'd prefer not having to save the world from a horrific monster, I'd prefer something on a smaller scale. Lemme know if/when you start it! :-D
Old May 12th, 2005, 03:57 AM
pokefan89
Tad Bolmont

ok, justokre, here it goes:

Daily Life

The eight members of Midori High School, all friends, recieve special items that allow them to acess the power of the elements; fire, water, wind, lightning, darkness, light, ice, and plant. A few days after recieving this gift, their parents are kidnapped. When the police give up looking for them, they decide to carry on the search. Using their powers to solve cases, they hope to find their parents while keeping their powers a secret.

Form
Name:
Parents Names:
Element:
Item:
Grade:

Last edited by pokefan89; May 12th, 2005 at 08:16 AM.
Old May 12th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Logmon1
The one of many...

Kinda sounds like witch.

Old May 12th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Chikara
Toucher of Butts
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
yea, it does... ill try it...later. im in school rite now (fantasy is my middle name! well, its really Jean...nevermind...)

Old May 13th, 2005, 10:41 AM
justokre
Open your eyes.

Send a message via AIM to justokre Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to justokre Send a message via Yahoo to justokre Send a message via Skype™ to justokre
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokefan89
ok, justokre, here it goes:

Daily Life

The eight members of Midori High School, all friends, recieve special items that allow them to acess the power of the elements; fire, water, wind, lightning, darkness, light, ice, and plant. A few days after recieving this gift, their parents are kidnapped. When the police give up looking for them, they decide to carry on the search. Using their powers to solve cases, they hope to find their parents while keeping their powers a secret.
Not bad, pokefan89, not bad. But how did they recieve those items?
Old May 13th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Chikara
Toucher of Butts
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
probly like they finf them? like in one of my rp's, they kinda fall from the sky. but thats just a sugestion...

Old May 15th, 2005, 11:07 AM
pokefan89
Tad Bolmont

well, my idea was to have someone give the items to them or something like that.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links