• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
Years
She comes back! I'm so happy :) If she is shown in last episodes it means that she will come back forever :P

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
03-kas2.jpg

I just found this cool picture of Misty on this site! (for credit: http://tobo.web2.jp/s-g/) And she looks so cool! ^_^

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
My Misty fan obsession has taken me over... I was bored this afternoon, and decided to draw my craziness for Ash and Misty, and how I think the world is against them, but she still likes him (It's weird)
mistyfancomic.jpg

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
Years
Wow! It's a such funny manga! And that Misty fanart which you posted mistywishmaker is so great! She looks so adult anb beautyful *_* Thanx for link!

Last edited:

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
^I wish she was still around too, I'm glad that she was watching Ash on the teli for the past few episodes in Japan though^^ Hopefully she'll return soon!
~Mandy

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
Years
i know i miss her sooo much :( she was the coolest person :( oh im getting so sad right now :(
heres a pic i found!

Last edited:

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 18, 2018
Aw don't be sad, there's still hope. Oh and welcome to the club :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back