• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May the Force be with Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
As if you can't tell, this is a Star Wars/Pokemon crossover. This takes place 5 years after the defeat of the Empiror by the hands of Anakin Skywalker (yes, I refer to him as Anakin, not Darth Vader, because it is apparent at this point, Anakin has resurfaced) and his son, Luke. I'm not using any of the novels as referrence on this RP, because I'm not sure how many of you would have read them. Luke Skywalker is trying to build a new Jedi presence in the galaxy. In his search, he comes across a planet that was outside the sphere of influence of the empire. On this planet are humans who live w/ creatures who have a strong bond w/ the force. Indeed, the creatures...pokemon, the natives call them, have special powers focusing on water, fire, grass, rock, etc. He finds five humans on this planet who have the force running through them.

So, there are room for 5 characters. Here's the form:

Name:

Class on planet: (Trainer, Breeder, Police [like Officer Jenny, only no Jenny(s), please!], Healer [again, like Nurse Joy, only no Joy(s) please])

Pokemon: NO LEGENDARIES 6 max.

How many badges and/or ribbons:

Personality:

Description:

Background:

Example:
Name: Alexis Duit, prefers to be called Al

Class: Trainer (she actually travels with her big brother who is a photographer until Master Skywalker comes along)

Pokemon: Ivysaur (Saur), Pikachu (Paku), Graveller (Bonk), Seadra (Squirt), and Alakazam (Kram)

Badges: 2 Ribbons: 10 (3 for Ivysaur and Pikachu, 2 for Seadra and Alakazam)

Personality: Very smart for her age. Loves her pokemon very much. A real go-getter. Won't let anyone leave her behind just because she's small. Can be pesky at times.

Description: Curly blond hair, big blue eyes. Wears blue denim shorts, yellow t-shirt with a ivysaur on front, yellow bobby socks, and blue running shoes, and a blue backpack.

Background: Her parents were killed in a plane crash 2 years ago. Ever since then, her big brother, Casey who is now 20, takes care of her. They travel around a lot because he has a career as a photographer and takes pictures of many wild pokemon. She has a way with pokemon, and two of her pokemon (not including her starter) came with her willingly without a battle. She prefers to enter Pokemon contests instead of gym battles. She has an innate gift of healing.

Last edited:

Buster Blader

Mini Cooper Fan
Years
Name: Jesse

Class on planet: Trainer-Breeder

Pokemon: Squirtle, Poliwrath, Kadabra, Egg

How many badges: 3

Personality:Jesse is a kind person who likes to have fun with other people and pokemon his pokemon come out of there ball when they want, he is also very smart but keeps that to himself, but all round nice person

Description:He is 6foot tall ,Black hair, wears a black cap, printed t-shirt and basketball shorts and shoes

Background: He Lived with his father but he is now in hospital so for the past few months he has been alone only with his pokemon he visits his father when he can
he now spends most of his time refining his skills as a trainer and meditates.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
Name:Kat

Class on planet:Trainer

Pokemon: Sceptile (Tiler), Salamence (Saller), Milotic (Minny), Gyarados (Garry), Blaziken (Blazie), Pikachu (Bob)

How many badges:8

Personality:Kat is really fun to be around, enjoying the company of others although she pretends like she doesn't care. She is very motherly and sweet, spending time with anyone that might really need someone to talk to. She's looking for the right guy.

Description: Kat is roughly 5'3, with long brown hair she keeps in a braid and bright blue-green eyes. She wears a white tanktop accompanying a pair of black cargo pants. Black steel-toed boots are her favorite show type.

Background:Kat had a hard childhood, her parents beat her, resulting in the multiple scars upon each arm, and two more on her face, each going down an eye. She enjoys training her Pokemon and making food, along with reading a novel or singing from time to time.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Buster Blader and Golden Deoxys, you're both accepted :) Buster, could you please clean up the grammar on your background a bit? When I first read it, I thought your character, not his father, was in the hospital. When I reread it, I realized what you meant. Just so it'll be easier to follow. Ok?

Just a note. I forgot to put something in the form. Along with number of badges, I put &/or ribbons. So, if you want, you can edit your posts. If you don't want your pokemon to have entered contests, then it's not necessary.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
name dev
age16
class on planet trainer
pokemon dragonite charazard gyrados feraligator salamence dragonite
personality REALY and i mean realy childish for his age but he can be seriuos when needed
description 5,7 brown hair black shirt blue pants
backround he left his home when he was only nine and never knew his parents has neve seen them sense(SP) but made many freinds on his jouirney

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Pokedude, you didn't even fill all the fields. You're not excepted. Sorry. I've noticed this in some of the other RPs. You don't fill in forms right. All you have to do is cut and paste!

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
Name: Tymph

Class on planet: Trainer/Breeder

Pokemon: Dragonair, Dragonite, Flygon, Espeon, Umbreon

How many badges and/or ribbons: 6 badges, and ribbons, too many to count O_o (Mainly for her Draonair)

Personality: A smooth talker. She is a calm individual, but no pushover.

Description: A tall, slender woman (around 5'8") with flowing silver hair. She wears a robe and a single glove on her right hand with a crystal on it.

Background: A past Dragon Tamer/Breeder, and has won many ribbons with her dragons. She has retired that (It was like a sport) and is now working on becoming a trainer. Already she has six, but she continues to push herself to be the very best she could be. Her mother died, and her father works all the time. She was always a loner.

Last edited:

obelisk-kun

Years
Name:devon

Class on planet: Trainer,

Pokemon: gyrados charazard dragonite feraligator salamence dragonite

How many badges 8

Personality:childish very childish at times but serious

Description:5,7 brown hair black shirt blue pants

Background:he left home when he was9 and did not get to know his parents.
made many freinds on his journey to who left made him very angry and thinks of them alot.

Last edited:

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Wolf Goddess, you are accepted. Pokefan, much better! Thank you. Could you edit your background a little though? It's rather confusing to read...the sentences run together with no punctuation. Who left him? His parents?And who does he think about? Also, why didn't he get to know his parents...did they die when he was a baby and he was raised by someone else? If you could clear up the background, I'll accept your character. Thanks :)

obelisk-kun

Years
well i ment he left his parents at a young age and did'nt get to know them before he left and when he came back they were gone and he made several freinds two of them disapeared one day and he was very sad so he thinks about them alot .
is that better

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Darnit, I tried to post this last night, but all of a sudden, I get kicked off my server w/ a message saying "Program has ended in an unexpected way" or something like that....wierd so I tried to scan my computer w/ an anti-virus program, and while it was running, I went to sleep...wake up and my computer's turned itself off...wierd again...so here I am trying to post again.

Ok, Pokedude, your in! :) Just hit edit on your third post and put what you just told me about the background there. Thanks for clarifying. Just for curiosity sake, why did your character leave his parents at an early age? It wouldn't hurt for you to include that in the background as well. Thanks.

Normally, I'd go ahead and start the roleplay right now since we've the correct number of players....but I'm just way too tired! I'll edit this post later w/ the start.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
OOC: I tell you what, I withdraw my player character, and let you play. I'll just do NPC's.

I forgot to put one other thing in the forms...where your character is located at the start of the roleplay. I can't have Luke find all of you at once :P So if you all could post where you are, such as region, route or town, etc., that'll help.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
OH,thank you so much!*Hugs you*
Name: Hikari ???

Class on planet:Trainer

Pokemon: Only POkemon at the moment are Silver the mightyena,Rainbow the beautifly,White the Swablu,and Violet the Delicaty.

How many badges and/or ribbons: No bages,eight ribbons.

Personality: She is basicly a loner.No human friends,because of her dark past,and she's being cased my numerus teams.She almost never smiles.And when she's does,It's with her pokemon,consitering they're her best friends.

Description: Long Brown hair,and blue eyes.Brown newsboy hat.A white long sleved shirt under a black vest,with a yin-yang sign on the back.It's coved most of the time by the black cape her always wears,with a moon pendent to keep the cape on her soulders.Black jeans,and black and white sneakers.Black and white bead braclet.Sometimes she has a few banages,but she always has wonds under her cloths.

Background: Nobody really knows to much about Hikari,but I'll do my best.Her pairents being killed,An ophange is trying to fource her to live with them,and Hikari hates them.They would take her pokemon away!And the other teams,Auqa,Magma,ect,are after her because of something her parients did,and for something she did a while ago.She trys to hide,and doesn't want her two and only pokemon getting hurt in the cross fire,thus,all her wonds.Sometimes she get a wepon ,or something close to one,and defend herself,but not every time.
What town,Route region,ect: Hounn region,And at the moment she's just on some random rod,Silver by her side.I think she's comeing out of Vandruf down.

Last edited:

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
OOC: Sorry to double post, but I wanted this to move back to the front page so everyone knows I went ahead and started the RP. I've started with finding Pokedude's character first because he's the only one who's posted his location so far. If the rest of you want to keep playing, please post your location so I know where to have Luke find you. OKies? You can make it like your RPing...

For example: I walk into Celedon City's Pokemon Center to get my pokemon healed after a rough trainer battle.

IC: Luke sets his ship down on a small island away from any inhabitants. There are no spaceports on this planet, and doesn't wish to draw attention to himself. "Artoo, stay with the ship, please, and put on the cloaker once I get outside." The little droid beeps in the affirmative.

Luke doublechecks he has everything in his waterproof backpack, making sure his lightsaber is inside, and exits the ship. As he steps down on planet XC147 (which is how the astrocharts tagged it), he takes a deep breath, taking in the fresh sea air. He then runs down the beach and into the water. The saltwater feels good against his legs (he's wearing swimshorts...wearing jedi robes while swimming would attract attention ;p). When he's far enough out, he dives into the waves, and swims easily and swiftly towards Pallet Town. Of course he doesn't really know the name of the town, or indeed that there was a town in that direction. He's following his Jedi sense which tells him there is a person in that direction who has strong force sensitivity. He keeps alert for any creatures which may attack him, using the force to persuade them not to.

When he arrives ashore at Pallet Town, he takes out a towel from his backpack and dries off. Then puts on the casual black outfit he wore on Tatooine, hoping that wouldn't stand out too much.

He walks through town and approaches a house in which he senses a force sensitive person is in, and knocks on the door.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
((Heh, my person is all the way at Saffron...))

Silver hair blows like a flag as she sits outside of a large Saffron building. An Espeon curled up upon her lap. The wind shifts, and her eyes dart quickly towards the sky. It appeared to be a...spacecraft. She looks harder, squinting her eyes, but alas, it had disappeared through the clouds. She felt an eerie pressence around her. She rubs her Espeon's head.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
(Erm,Hiakri's at Vandruf,or somewere around there...she never realy stays in one place...)
Hikari walked out of the Pokemon center,making sure both of her pokeballs were in her hidden pocket of her cape.It blew in the wind,along with her long hair.She turned to anther direction,and started walking on the dirt path.She let out her Mightyena,Silver,and her Beautifly,Rainbow,out to steach after being in the Pokemon center for so long.She patted Silver on the head,and after flying around Hikari's head for a moment,Rainbow landed on her shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back