• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal Advance

Years
HI i'm making Pokemon Crystal Advance in RMXP

We start in Kanto(pallet town), this game will mixed all pokemon stories from the pokemon games, there will be, Kanto, Jhotho, Hoen, Orange Islands, Secret Islands and Stralo Region.

Feactures: 400 Pokemons
CBS(custom default battle system)
CMS(custom menu system)
CRS(custom renaming system)
Running system
Surf system
Dive system
Cut system
Day, Night System
2 Bike System
Fishing System
Pokedex will have updagrades of region to region.

heres the title screen:

title.JPG

Last edited:

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Jet an other Pokemon game, maybe your thinking way to big. Dunno how good you are with RMXP but there are so many people that think thy can make a game an the first thing they ask: "Can someone make me a CBS" -_-. Also there a a lot of Regions you are putting in the game. That will take so long to create and will get boring.

Anyway, I hope you know what you are doing, pokemon games are a lot harder then they look. Good luck.

=EDIT=
Wait a sec, that bag menu..... YOU STOLE THAT!!!
That is my edit from the bag of pokemon champion.
pokemon161cz.jpg

Also the bulbasour thing is from Peekimons game(forgot the name).

Last edited:
Years
I'm custumizing the default battle system its getting better:D
i'll post screen shots, when i've got updats of my game;) i'll show you a little about my CBS

cbs.JPG

Years
no its not yours, i ripped from the pokemon rom and edite. but if you want it i'll change it later. the pokemon screen on choosing i'll change it later, when i'm done with the pokemon menu, i'm just using it for tests, not for the final game. so don't worry ;) be cool men

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Well, why did you posted those then?

And the bag grafic is mine,
1. The ITEM thing is not the original lettertype, it is arial.
2. You can see the the top left corner is not round as all the others but squared, this is because there was somthing above it(the tabs).
3. The bag has no open pockets, just like I edited.

Everything is is the attachment.

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Burned Soul said:
okay think what you want, i'll make it another background picture.

Well, you can use it but ASK me before you go posting it on forums. You can PM or E-mail me. I hate it when people do things like that.

Offtopic:
woo-hoo 100 postes ^^

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
Well, the game is looking good so far. The pokemon choosing screen does have a resemblence to Peekimon's... He was the one that started that idea for that kind of box, so maybe you should credit him for that.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
The screens all look pretty nice, but can you please stop double posting. It's against the rules, there's an edit button for a reason.

Back