• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Luna Force *Not Pok?mon*

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2005
I personally think the storyline is too overused. Jewels and crystals are used in too many games and it gets quite annoying after a while.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
Ok..... The item is.... KING'S LETTER.

and here are (Finally) two screens showing the Eagle Event:

1. You don't have the item
2. You have the item

I didn't put the complete speech of the Eagle, because it would take around 6 screenshots, soyou will have to wait a while, and the Beta is delayed a bit, due to my fever not yet going down. Sorry guys.

Keep posting, please, everyone;)

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
Sounds great Sylph;)
Anyways i think that eagle looks like a seagull but it might be just me thinkin that
Off topic:
also someone gave me bad rep points for duble postin in this thread?
They must have meant harrypotterscyberfan thou.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
Off Topic: Yeah, whoever did it, was wrong. Wheover did it, should apologize to you. But it wasn't Harry Potter's Cyberfan, though...

On Topic: Now... I think it's a seagull, but it was the nearest thing I found in the Database that looked look an eagle :P (I would rather like it to be an Owl...Justlike KaeporaGaebora from LoZ:OC...)
I added now some sound effects when healing or getting an item, and am trying to figure out how to make an inn. I made a lady say welcome, the money to pay, and sleep tight, and teleport to a bed, but I don't know how to make the screen black for a couple of seconds...

Well, with such things I found out y myself, I'll find this out, too;) .
I'm still ill, but better, so I'll restart making this one again;) , and when I make the inn, I'll ask the Beta Testers to test the Beta, and then correct the mistakes if possible, and the, finnaly, attach the Beta!

And now here are two screens:

1. The Castle Gardens (notice the small hole...)
2. Shop Items (I made name changes to match FF)

I hope you all keep posting!

Last edited:

Harry Potter's Cyber fan

Hunting for Harry Potter
Years
I think it wasn't

off topic:
Hey, sorry MudkipGirl. But I think this time it wasn't me, once I tripelposted but phenix316 warn me and he changit.
on topic:
Your game is realy good, and the images say it all.

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2009
The game is looking great so far,but looks aren't everything. I can't wait for some proof.

Back