The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 29th, 2005, 02:00 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan

Advertise here
hey... bad people go good all the time (in fiction at least) let's see... darth vader, the original green ranger from MMPR, the navy and crimson rangers from power rangers ninja storm, the white ranger from power rangers dino thunder (ok... i've watched a few too many episodes of power rangers...), and let's see... a non-fiction one could be (this is a stretch but...) oscar schindler... member of the nazi party who ended up saving hundreds of jews. i think that if pkmaster is honest with us there shouldn't be any problems... but i agree that she will be hard to trust. (i'm back by the way)
Old May 29th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Arcanine Fan 101
Lonesome Girl.

Send a message via ICQ to Arcanine Fan 101 Send a message via AIM to Arcanine Fan 101 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Arcanine Fan 101 Send a message via Yahoo to Arcanine Fan 101 Send a message via Skype™ to Arcanine Fan 101
thank you for the second chance one thing can you please call me latios lover please
Old May 29th, 2005, 03:26 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
ok... sure, i'll start calling you latios lover. whenever i've been writing i've beening thinking.. lati@s lover (because i can't remember which you were)... and writing pkmaster because i can remember that. but i'll make sure to remember latios lover. we're most likely not going to trust you too much but would you mind telling us which pokemon you've actually captured in their shiny form?
Old May 29th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Arcanine Fan 101
Lonesome Girl.

Send a message via ICQ to Arcanine Fan 101 Send a message via AIM to Arcanine Fan 101 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Arcanine Fan 101 Send a message via Yahoo to Arcanine Fan 101 Send a message via Skype™ to Arcanine Fan 101
i lost my other two games so all i have is emerald so far ive got marshstomp,marill,wingull and last but not least my favorite one mightyeana
Old May 29th, 2005, 04:59 PM
ryan
Elite Four

and that's all right?? if you don't announce them now but you say that you've captured them later... then we will definatly not believe you. so, don't keep any cards (or pokemon) hidden up your sleeves... lay your hand (or shiny colection) down for us all to see. (i feel dumb speaking in corny metaphors...) but i think you understand me... be honest with what you've captured. if you tell us now we're more inclined to believe you than if you decide to tell us out of nowhere "i caught a shiny ______ a while ago." so, anything else you'd like to add to that list? or is that your final answer?
Old May 29th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Arcanine Fan 101
Lonesome Girl.

thats all i have left of my shinies since i lost ruby sapphire..
Old May 30th, 2005, 02:02 PM
ryan
Elite Four

mmhmm... ok, well i've been working long and hard on a load of schoolwork and my friend and i are coming up with a bunch of ideas for a TV show that we hope to make real in like 10 years. i haven't been shiny hunting lately and probably won't be until summer vacation starts. that is all.
Old May 30th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Arcanine Fan 101
Lonesome Girl.

im already on sumer vacation
Old May 30th, 2005, 03:00 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Nature: Adamant
After being MIA for two weeks I'm back!!! Still no shiny Absol... no other shiny pkmn either, but I'm working on it. *Hatches Absol egg.* ~@#%^$&!!! Oh Drat. *Gets another egg.* Truth, I've not been playing too much, I got half-way burnt out on the pkmn games. I did find out that the character level cap on Buldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II is level 40 and I can't remember half of what to do on Final Fantasy X-2... I'm a hopeless gamer girl. A friend did buy me the first 4 graphic novles of X/1999 as a gift, what a great guy! He know's I'm an otaku for anime/manga. Kawaii bishounen!

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Old May 30th, 2005, 03:44 PM
ryan
Elite Four

otaku? kawaii? bishounen?... can we please stick with the beautiful english language that we'd become so acustomed to? otaku means something like fan doesn't it? i'm a member in a forum that's "harvest moon otaku" which would make sense... and then that second word is... (i'm probably wrong) something like cute??... who knows. i'm not very japanese savvy, all i really know how to say is majou sentai which means "magical taskforce."
Old May 30th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Sorry, once I learnt it it just ends up in my normal speach. Otaku=Fan, Kawaii=Cute, Bishounen=beautiful boys
Sentai is the term for the concept of a group of world-saviors (usually teenagers) in groups of five that can (somehow or other) don technicolored costumes and battle bad guys; e.g. Power Rangers, Sailor Moon, Ronin Warriors/Yoroiden Samurai Troopers,ect. So yeah you have it right. I'll keep the Japanese to a small amount, mostly kawaii, so I still sound like a fangirl....

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Old May 30th, 2005, 04:18 PM
ryan
Elite Four

ya, the sentai i watch is... super sentai! (the show power rangers is ripped off from) hooray! but well... at least i knew two of them. i have no problem with your japanese, sorry, i overreacted. this morning i learned a new japanese word too. hadouken means "surge fist." yup... there's something we'll use in everyday conversation.
Old May 30th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

If you're a real Otaku you'll find a way to get it into most conversations. LOL! No need to say sorry, I forget alot of people have no clue what I type! I still have to catch the (non-shiny)Entai on FR, it shows up every day just to mock me.

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Old May 30th, 2005, 06:15 PM
GardevoirMaster
~*Saanaito*~

Send a message via AIM to GardevoirMaster Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to GardevoirMaster
*pokes sig* I made a banner with all my shinies on it. Yay me. I feel like I havent been here in a week o.o I'm gonna go search for a shiny in Emerald *runs off*

Member of the Shiny Hunters Club, Thanks for the card MetalMario

Thanks to Shimitaro for the awesomely cute Ralts Plushie.

Come To Ninetales Inferno Forums and Inzan Region RPG
Old May 30th, 2005, 11:51 PM
THIRTY-SIX
Booted out - don't be like me!

oh yea i was randomly walking around trying to find a shiny and when in mt moon i found a moon stone *yay* thought i already got that one XD anyway now i got a nidoqueen *finally*, that is all.... 353 pokes
Old May 31st, 2005, 08:20 AM
Arcanine Fan 101
Lonesome Girl.

wow thats alot no luck on my shiny speal yet either
Old May 31st, 2005, 08:28 AM
Shuko
Atena, WIN!

Location: On a stage, acting out the nightmares of a giant space cockroach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latios Lover
wow thats alot no luck on my shiny speal yet either
A shiny spheal in Emerald would rock! At least, when you run into it, it would, lol. Anyone see the animation for spheal on emerald yet? Isn't it ridiculously cute? ; lol. I thought magnemite's was bad...

Of course no shinies yet. I'll keep at it. Hey guys, if you could have any shiny, what would it be? Mine would be a Zangoose. *Droolz.* How about you?

Old May 31st, 2005, 09:56 AM
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

Nature: Impish
hmm...any shiny huh? well id have Donphan! after trying to get phanpy for ages then giving up makes me want it more :D
Old May 31st, 2005, 11:02 AM
THIRTY-SIX
Booted out - don't be like me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuko
Of course no shinies yet. I'll keep at it. Hey guys, if you could have any shiny, what would it be? Mine would be a Zangoose. *Droolz.* How about you?
mine would be a mew or deoxys seeing as ill never be able to get em ever but a catchable one would be a chimiarchi *sp*
Old May 31st, 2005, 01:30 PM
Arcanine Fan 101
Lonesome Girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuko
A shiny spheal in Emerald would rock! At least, when you run into it, it would, lol. Anyone see the animation for spheal on emerald yet? Isn't it ridiculously cute? ; lol. I thought magnemite's was bad...

yeah they are cute mine would be a shiny umbereon
Old May 31st, 2005, 02:40 PM
Baker's Bulbasaur
Pokemon Bard

Nature: Relaxed
well I decided to see what it was all about so for the last week I have been looking for shinies in any spare time I could find,a nd I have finally found one!!!

I was origionally looking for a shiny BUlbasaur but I looked for 3 days about a combined total of 9 hours and couldnt find one, came acroos about 1000 Bulbasaur
my heaven, LOL

anyway, I gave up 2 days ago and decided to start looking fro something else, and I found caterpie!!!!

so i would please like to join, and then ill get one of dem SHC cards and link it back here

so proud that I found one

and is it even possible to find Bulbasur? or charmander or squirtle for dat matter?

^ R a c h e l ^

''You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark, I was born into it, moulded by it.
I didn't see the light until I was already a man, and by then it was nothing to me but blinding
''

Twitter | Facebook
Old May 31st, 2005, 02:50 PM
ryan
Elite Four

awesome, new member! and yes, it's possible to get a shiny starter... but at the moment it is impossible to get one of those mini trainer cards (at least an authentic one) as i, the creator of the cards, am having difficulty with my computer. yami_z may try to take on that task at some point, but we'll just have to wait and see.
Old May 31st, 2005, 02:57 PM
Arcanine Fan 101
Lonesome Girl.

well ive been looking for 5 hours nothing yet i just keep seeing normal ones
Old May 31st, 2005, 03:14 PM
Baker's Bulbasaur
Pokemon Bard

Nature: Relaxed
ok then ill wait about the card den unless yami Z makes one.

I have now taken up the job of looking for a shiny treecko, also as im new tot his I dont actually know, if a shiny pokemon evolves, is its evolved form a shiny too?

^ R a c h e l ^

''You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark, I was born into it, moulded by it.
I didn't see the light until I was already a man, and by then it was nothing to me but blinding
''

Twitter | Facebook
Old May 31st, 2005, 03:35 PM
ryan
Elite Four

yup yup... once a shiny always a shiny.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here