• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
Nope, not that I know of! We're still waiting for the lovely Kayleigh to announce her now only ONE love interest soon...^_~ Come on! We were partners...we promised we WOULD FALL TOGETHA! You need to admit yours. I don't mean to meeeeeeeeee, because I know whom it is already, lol! I hope she won't mind if I say she narrowed it down to one person now...(wait, I just said it earlier in this post, lol, I'm such a ditz)...>_<

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Sayuri no Hoshi said:
Nope, not that I know of! We're still waiting for the lovely Kayleigh to announce her now only ONE love interest soon...^_~ Come on! We were partners...we promised we WOULD FALL TOGETHA! You need to admit yours. I don't mean to meeeeeeeeee, because I know whom it is already, lol! I hope she won't mind if I say she narrowed it down to one person now...(wait, I just said it earlier in this post, lol, I'm such a ditz)...>_<
ONE.....love interest!?
I thought she had several!.....or something like that!
Or maybe.....she was trying to throw me off track.....yeah, it's all coming together now hehe.......
But I still have no idea who it is!!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
Sayuri no Hoshi said:
A ditz? Don't worry, compaired to me your a genius^_- Kayleigh's crush? Has anyone guess it's Jordan? Because that would be my first guess.

100marios

Years
Teara said:
A ditz? Don't worry, compaired to me your a genius^_- Kayleigh's crush? Has anyone guess it's Jordan? Because that would be my first guess.
Me? I don't know.....
She seems to talk a lot to DragonTariner if you ask me....
.....but if she does like me......
*turns sparkly eyed*
that would make me really happy!!!
......but! I'm just fantisizing afterall!.....if that's even how you spell it hehe....

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
*Ahem* I want to say who her crush is so bad...that I'm about to burst if she doesn't say it soon! But, I have to leave in less than an hour so that's not going to do me any good, either. Must...keep...promise...O_o;;; You need to reveal this mystery girl, too, Jordan! *twitches and collapses* @_@

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
100marios said:
Me? I don't know.....
She seems to talk a lot to DragonTariner if you ask me....
.....but if she does like me......
*turns sparkly eyed*
that would make me really happy!!!
......but! I'm just fantisizing afterall!.....if that's even how you spell it hehe....
Lots of people talk to DragonTrainer alot so it would be hard to tell^_-
Who was the third person u said u liked? I don't think you ever said, is it Hakaru's Twin?

100marios

Years
Sayuri no Hoshi said:
*Ahem* I want to say who her crush is so bad...that I'm about to burst if she doesn't say it soon! But, I have to leave in less than an hour so that's not going to do me any good, either. Must...keep...promise...O_o;;; You need to reveal this mystery girl, too, Jordan! *twitches and collapses* @_@
Actually, I like this "mystery girl" more as a really good friend than anything else.
......come to think of it, I refer all the girls that I like a lot as really good friends! I'm just not ready for any kind of "kissy* relationship hehe......bleck!....for now hehe...
That doesn't mean I don't have a crush on anyone! And I still want to know who Kayleigh likes!
and.....
*gasps*
Chrystina! What happened to that purple color!? You switched accounts didn't you!!......maybe? Hehe...
........eh???
*rubs eyes*
but....it was black! I know it was!! What's going on here!!!

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
That's 'cause I edited it, you dork, lol. Okay...so you don't have to like her, I just want to know who it is! So, who is it that you consider a really good friend and a crush, too? *cough* We know Kayleigh is! Now the interrogation begins on you! I've already had my tormenting...^_^ *makes sure the purple font is on* My posts are naked without it!

100marios

Years
Sayuri no Hoshi said:
That's 'cause I edited it, you dork, lol. Okay...so you don't have to like her, I just want to know who it is! So, who is it that you consider a really good friend and a crush, too? *cough* We know Kayleigh is! Now the interrogation begins on you! I've already had my tormenting...^_^ *makes sure the purple font is on* My posts are naked without it!
Dork?......that's better than a geek!
Oh yeah, well, you're a krod!!! (I bet ya don't know what that means! Hehe...)
Hey! I already had my interrogation! I don't need anymore!
*runs and hides under a nearby couch*

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
Wow, I'm not usually one to scare. Hmm, it was the font line, wasn't it? Well, if you'd been around since October, I've always used that font and color in every single post I've made...! That's why I have such an odd response like that. And, hanging around Jordan has drastically made me crazier...so blame it on him, lol!

[EDIT]: Oh, your words just boggle my mind, Jordan! Krod...well that took some brain power didn't it, lol? IT'S DORK SPELLED BACKWARDS, NADROJ!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Sayuri no Hoshi said:
That's why I have such an odd response like that. And, hanging around Jordan has drastically made me crazier...so blame it on him, lol!

Well, you just noticed? :P

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Sapphire said:
This is the truth... but...it will crush scott....scott...i'm sorry...but...i only love Kevin. kevin was always my one true love! i love him more than anything in the world! scott means nothing to me.

Wait, wait, hold on there.. Soooo, are u saying u and Scott are finished? ;-; I hope this is just a joke ^^;;; *looks embarassed* Is it? I didn't knew you liked Kevin better.. Poor Scott ;-; Or is anyone playing a prank on me to make me wonder and stuff? O_o;;

BTW, Who's your crush Oni Flygon? Who? Who? Who? Who?

Who's your crush, Hikaru's Twin? Who? Who? Who? Who?

*drowns with a grin*

100marios

Years
Sayuri no Hoshi said:
Wow, I'm not usually one to scare. Hmm, it was the font line, wasn't it? Well, if you'd been around since October, I've always used that font and color in every single post I've made...! That's why I have such an odd response like that. And, hanging around Jordan has drastically made me crazier...so blame it on him, lol!

[EDIT]: Oh, your words just boggle my mind, Jordan! Krod...well that took some brain power didn't it, lol? IT'S DORK SPELLED BACKWARDS, NADROJ!
*gets pointed at*
.......what did I do!? Hehe....
But, I suppose it is true, I never saw you this crazy until you started posting here!
*covers her mouth*
Don't reveal the secret! It's legend!.......Nadroj? Who the heck is that? Whoever that is most be really wierd hehe....

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
No, I just noticed something else, Pokemaster, lol! Well, Jordan's been calling me "Chrystie"...and now he's beginning to call me "Chrystina". Ooooh, big whoop, I know it's my name...>_< But...IT'S A SIGN ISN'T IT?!

[EDIT]: AAAAAAAH! I did it again...stupid purple font, lol.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
CaRtOON said:
Wait, wait, hold on there.. Soooo, are u saying u and Scott are finished? ;-; I hope this is just a joke ^^;;; *looks embarassed* Is it? I didn't knew you liked Kevin better.. Poor Scott ;-; Or is anyone playing a prank on me to make me wonder and stuff? O_o;;

BTW, Who's your crush Oni Flygon? Who? Who? Who? Who?

Who's your crush, Hikaru's Twin? Who? Who? Who? Who?

*drowns with a grin*
Hot dang, I was away for such a long time I replied to a post made ages ago xD

Sorry about that! ^_^;;;

Anyways, what's up? I haven't been keeping up ;-;

*dies*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back