• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Pearil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i open my eyes and watch Alana."Alana be careful celebis evil now and imagine how powerful he is with his power tripled."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Nairy misses the man, but hits the dragonair he's riding with the full blast of dragonrage.

I hear Flare warning Alana. I think: The two of them have bonded so quickly, I wouldn't be surprise if Alana was his mother. Which would meen she would sometime in our future, (mine and Flare's) would go back to her own time so she can give birth to Flare. Which would meen Celebi will be alright after we win this fight. I sure hope my conclusions are right! Except I wish somehow we can avert the terrible accident that makes Flare an orphan.

"Crobat, use confuse ray against Celebi!" Crobat screeches (not the attack) and sends a ray of confusion at Celebi, confusing it.

OOC: I hope you don't consider saying Celebi gets confused is Powerplaying...the Confuse Ray move is supposed to be 100% accurate.

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Alana stood there as Celebi shook it's head. It quickly got over the confusion. It's eyes were scary as it stared around. Then Celebi unleashed a wave of energy blasting everything in sight. As Alana was simply standing there stunned and was close she got hit pretty hard. Before she knew what was happening she was flat on the ground and felt weak and hurt. She pushed herself up and saw the darkball in Celebi's grasp. Celebi tossed to the man and began to create a nest around itself. "Cel-e-bi." She muttered then her strength failed and she passed out.

OOC: Hmm me being Flare's mom. No matter what that's still a very odd thought.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
I just have time to cover Flare with my own body when the wave of energy Celebi unleashed hit me. Something slams into my back and rolls off. I don't know what it is at first. Then after the energy wave subsides, I look to my right and see Nairy, on the ground. It looks as if he's hardly breathing.

I raise myself carefully off Flare into a kneeling position. "Oh, Nairy!" I choke back a sob as I recall him to his pokeball. Then I check on Flare. I'd tried my best to shield him, especially his head. "Flare, are you alright?"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i lay down feeling helples and then feel a great wave of energy. i open my eyes and see some one standing over me. they move and speak to me."yeah im fine."i look around and see Alana get hurt."Alana!no!"i stand up and move over to her to check if she is alright but feel aches all over my body and i collapse onto my back next to her.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
OOC: Actually I was kneeling ;p

IC: I try to stop Flare from getting up, but, he stubbornly gets up anyway and makes his way to Alana. I wince, seeing how much pain he's in. I pick up my jacket and stand.

I look around to see where the rest of my pokemon were. The others seemed fine, but I couldn't see crobat. I walk over to Alana and kneel down to check her out as I had Flare, and used smelling salts on her, too. At this rate, I ought to become a nurse! I think.

Alana

Years
Alana felt two people near her. She stired but didn't open her eyes. Her body ached slightly from the attack but she was more hurt by the fact that it was Celebi who had attacked. She knew it wasn't the little Pokemon's fault but what could be done? "Celebi? Flare? Al?" She opened her eyes. Al was kneeling next to her and Flare was out cold beside her. She pushed herself up and winced but didn't say anything. Her bright eyes scanned the forest as she searched for Celebi. The little Pokemon was gone but it wasn't hard ot tell where it had went. A trail of devistation lay ahead. "I can't believe that man is forcing Celebi to do this." She struggled to her feet and stood there for a moment and looked at Flare. "I hope he's alright. Al make sure you help as much as you can ok?" Then she turned and ran off to find Celebi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A large blue dog-like Pokemon looked down at the forest from high up on a cliff. "Coon!" It roared. The air shook with it's powerful call. Then it leapt from the rocks and began to descend into the forest.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
My crobat comes flying back to me. I'm pleased to see he's unharmed. "Crroo crobat!" He says as he lands on my shoulder. Then Alana stirs, a bit, then her eyes open. I smile, relieved as she says, "Celebi? Flare? Al?" Then she sits up with a wince. I can tell it hurts her, but I don't think she's as injured as badly as Flare. I scoot towards Flare and put my hand on his forhead and gently sweep some hair from his face.

As Alana states her disbelief at the masked man's actions, she gets up and starts walking away, asking me to take care of Flare. Well, I'm not about to leave him lying here alone, anyways. But I'm not gonna let her go by herself, either. "Crobat, Vena, Magnemite, go with her, and follow her orders as though they're mine. Help her stop that madman!" As they go off to follow Alana, I pray quietly, "And help Celebi find it's way back to the light."

I turn my attention back to Flare. I get a rag out of my backpack, and pour some water from my canteen to dampen it. I gently rub his face with the cool wet rag. "You'll be alright," I say softly.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i wake up but cant move and hurt all over.i decide to just lay on the ground.i open my eyes and look around.."wheres Alana?"i see her walking away and sigh in sadness.i close my eyes and rest.

Alana

Years
Alana looked backa dn saw Flare was awake. She would have gone oer to see if he was ok but she knew she had to help Celebi. She nodded to Al's Pokemon and hopped she'd keep Flare safe then broke into a run. The devistation her small green friend had caused was horrifying. Alana felt as though she might be sck a thinking that the portector of the forest had done this. She hadn't gotten far when she heard something above her. She stopped and looked up. Diana, Towa, and another man were sailing towards her in a baloon. They landed next to Flare adn Al so Alana had to double back.

"Get in." Said the man.

"Who are you?"

"The name's White. Now let's hurry." Alana clambered gratefully into the balloon and waited for the others.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
A balloon with Diana, Towa, and a man I've never seen comes and lands near Flare and me. Alana runs back along with my pokemon I'd sent to help her. After the man who's piloting the balloon introduces himself, Alana gets in and looks back at us expectantly. I recall my pokemon.

"Flare," I gently touch his shoulder. "We have a ride. I'll help you up into the balloon's basket, because I don't think I can pick you up."

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
"ill be fine"i whistle and my pokemon come and help me into the basket, mainly charizard. he lays me down at the back and i return every one but Flareon and charizard. charizard takes off to keep watch and flareon stays by my side.

Alana

Years
OOC: Uh I dunno how you could jump in either. ^_^'

"Alright here we go!" Called White. He fiddled with some controls and the balloon rose into the air. The devistation looked worse from the air.

"This is disgusting." Said Towa angrily. "Forcing the spirit of the forest to destroy the forest."

"I know." Said Alana sadly. The great mounstrous twig creature that Celebi had created was in veiw. "Celebi!" Alana called. The twig creature turned and looked at the balloon.

"What's it doing?" Asked Diana. Celebi was charging energy.

"It's going to attack!" Said White. "Hold on." He moved the balloon just as the attack was released. The force shook the balloon though it missed by several feet.

"This is bad." Muttered Alana in a worried tone.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Instead of entering the balloon, I take out a pokeball. "I'll fly my own way. Like my dad always said, 'Don't put all your eggs in one basket.' Crobat, come on out." Crobat comes out and I climb on.

The balloon climbs back up and takes a direct path towards the dark Celebi. I decide to take go around from a different angle. Even from the different route I'm taking, I see the devastation that was caused by the twig monster Celebi created, and whistle in amazement. How can we battle such a thing? We've got to get Celebi to come to it's senses!
OOC: Has anyone else had problems posting while using the "Quick Reply" box?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
I close my eyes and get hurt from the rocking motion of the air ship. i moan and Flareon whines. i curl into a ball facing the basket so no one can see my face. i start crying silently. Flareon lays down on all fours and starts whining and whimpering.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
OOC: i'm sorry but i have no idea what is going on and when did i tell celibi to destroy the forest?
where is suicune ?
I am very confused

Alana

Years
Alan bent down next to Flare and saw he was crying. "Flare? Hang on. We should land soon. At least I hope. Is there anything I can do to help you?" She wanted to do something to something. He seemed to be in alot of pain and she didn't know what to do.

OOC: Celebi kind of does that on it's own because you turned it evil. But you are still in control of it. Suicune is on a mountain over looking the forest and is heading down because it senses something is wrong.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i wipe my eyes. "im not crying."i try to stand up but fall over i hit the ground and i yell in pain. i lie still and have lost consciousness. flareon runs over and trys to get me to get up,nudging my shoulder."Flaaare, Flareon!"

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
The best thing I can think of is to put "Iron Mask" out of commission. "Crobat, use Confuse Ray on that dragonair!" I sure hope the dragonair doesn't shrug off the confusion like Celebi did, and I hope this helps Alana get to Celebi before the whole forest is destroyed!

Then watch in horror as a beam of energy comes from Celebi's twig monster to almost hit the balloon. The balloon shakes wildly, and I think that can't be good for Flare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back