The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner Go here to Roleplay (RP) about ANYTHING. Enjoy joining and creating RPs.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old June 4th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Alana
I still love this world...

OOC: You're confusing me. I didn't know I was supposed to be Flare's mom. I thought maybe a sketch artist or maybe my destiny was to stay in this time. Or even a Prof. in another region. :confused:

~Reopened~

Spoiler:
Thought you'd see something interesting here, didn't ya? :D

Finally Alyssa spoke again, her eyes locked on the ball in my hand. “That isn’t an ordinary Pokeball. We call it the Soul Ball. The Pokemon inside it is very special. It represents who and what you are at the very deepest level. It is essentially your soul in physical form.”

“My soul,” I whispered, awe struck. “So that’s what you meant by my ‘soul companion’.”
~Faye
Old June 4th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Al Duit
Pokemon Friend

Send a message via AIM to Al Duit Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Al Duit Send a message via Yahoo to Al Duit
OOC: Well, I thought it'd kind of explain why the two of you bonded so quickly. ::shrug:: Anyways, what if you were Al's mom

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane
Cleffable Clown (I named it Corky) Thanks to Scyther Thanks to Blissey Trainer 8290

Other sites in which I roleplay:
http://swrpgalaxy2.proboards42.com/index.cgi

http://freeformroleplay.com/forum/index.php?
Old June 4th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Alana

OOC: @_@ I think that about explains it. Lol. Besides Ash and Sam bonded quickly and we know Prof. Oak isn't Ash's dad. And I became best friends with a new girl at school in one day and we hang out together all the time. Becoming fast friends doesn't mean you're related.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

Finally Alyssa spoke again, her eyes locked on the ball in my hand. “That isn’t an ordinary Pokeball. We call it the Soul Ball. The Pokemon inside it is very special. It represents who and what you are at the very deepest level. It is essentially your soul in physical form.”

“My soul,” I whispered, awe struck. “So that’s what you meant by my ‘soul companion’.”
~Faye

Last edited by Alana; June 4th, 2005 at 08:21 PM.
Old June 4th, 2005, 08:01 PM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to DarkFenris Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DarkFenris Send a message via Yahoo to DarkFenris
ooc:you dont have to be flares mum but i think it would be good if you were using my reasons how you breeded cyndaquil.
Where there is confusion, offer guidance.
Where there is detachment, offer understanding.
Where there is depression, offer hope.
Above all, where there is death, bring life.
Old June 4th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Alana

OOC: I dunno. I dun't even know if I intend to return to the past.

IC: Celebi took the three safely out of the twig creature as it collapsed into the water. But something was wrong. Celebi seemed weak. The small Pokemon collapsed a foot from the ground. "Celebi?" But Celebi didn't answer.

Diana, Towa, and White had all hurried over when seeing that they had escaped unharmed. "You did it. Oh. What's wrong?" Asked Diana.

"I don't know. Something bad." Before their eyes Celebi became a cool grey color.

"Quick get it into the water!" Cried Towa.

Alana bent down and submerged Celebi in the water. Nothing happened. "What's wrong?"

"The lake. It's dying." Said Towa sadly. Suicune joined them at that point.

"Wait. Suicune can purify tainted water." Suicune nodded and leapt onto the water. Alana was surprised it didn't sink. The water began to clear and become crystal blue again. Suicune returned to shore and nodded.

"Thank you Suicune." Alana knelt again and submerged Celebi in the water. But still nothing happened. "Why isn't it working?" Asked Alana in a shaky voice. She stood up and sat on the bank. "Celebi please wake up." She scooped some water into her hand and tried to pore it into Celebi's mouth. but the water just dripped down Celebi's chin. "Cel-ebi." Alana choked. A tear fell down her face. "It's not fair. It's not Celebi's fault!" She cried. "Celebi didn't want to destroy the forest. It didn't want to go through this!" A load howl came from somewhere. Pokemon were gathering. They howled again and cried for the lose of Celebi. Suicune raised it's beautiful head adn howled a deep rich note into the air. White's face was hard and Towa wa clutching her staff with both hands. Diana was crying too.

Alana lowered her head and was about to give up hope when a strange sound emitted from the sky. A glow swept over them all and a portal opened. A Celebi appeared. Then another adn another. At least a hundred small green Pokemon soared out of the portal. Alana gazed in wonder. "They're Celebi from the future and the past." She whispered softly. Three Celebi floated down and a green glow surounded their fallen friend. They began to soar back upwards as more Celebi circled the dying Pokemon. The green glow became brighter and brighter until nothing could be seen inside it. But Alana knew something was happening.

Celebi slwoly returned to it's natural color. It twitched then opened it's eyes. "Be? Be celebi!" It cried. The other Celebi nodded and began to disappear back into the portal. They nodded and smiled and waved then a burst of light and sound erupted adn when it cleared Celebi was speeding through the air towards Alana.

"CELEBI!" She cried grabbing the small Pokemon. She hugged it close. "You're alright. I thought, I thought." Celebi nodded. Then it began to glow and another portal opened. It floated upwards and looked at Alana. Alana stood still. "What should I do?" She turned to her friends.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old June 4th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Al Duit
Pokemon Friend

Send a message via AIM to Al Duit Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Al Duit Send a message via Yahoo to Al Duit
I watch as all the Celebis revive their friend. Through all of this, I had been weeping. Now I felt so emotionally spent! Sure, I was glad Celebi was alright! But my adrenaline had been pumping so hard for what seemed so long, and we'd all been through this roller coaster of emotions...I felt like a tsunami hand hit me. I sit down hard on the bank of the lake. Crobat comes and lands nearby. "You did well, Crobat, return." My voice is flat and emotionless. I get out the pokeball of my dragonair, Nairy.

"Hmm," I wonder...then I shake my head. If the water doesn't revive Nairy, I'm afraid it'd drown him before I could recall him. I'll just have to wait to get to a Pokecenter. I return the ball to my backpack.

Then Alana asks what she should do. "Well, aren't you gonna go back to your own time? Don't you have friends and family that would be worried?"

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane
Cleffable Clown (I named it Corky) Thanks to Scyther Thanks to Blissey Trainer 8290

Old June 5th, 2005, 01:57 AM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

Send a message via AIM to DarkFenris Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DarkFenris Send a message via Yahoo to DarkFenris
i look at Alana and walk away. when im out of sight i run away and make sure no one can follow me. i make it back to the town and i realese flareon. i take a box and put Alanas necklace into it. i make sure its safe and i tie the box around flareons neck."flareon take this to alana and then leave. make sur eyou are not followed.
Old June 5th, 2005, 05:36 AM
Al Duit
Pokemon Friend

As Flare runs off, I try to give a comforting smile to Alana. "There are people here who'll miss you, too if you go back." I speak quietly. "You just have to follow you're heart." I continue as I put a hand on her shoulder.

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane

Old June 5th, 2005, 11:31 AM
Alana

Alana nodded. She looked back at Celebi then to Al. Flareon appeared and handed her a box. "What's this?" She opened it and found the necklace she had entrusted to Flare. "I just wish I knew where my destiny lies. For all I know I should be in a completely different time from this one or my own." She looked at the necklace, then back at the portal Celebi had opened. "I'm not ready to leave my friends. Adn I'm not ready to leave my family. I'm not redy to leave this time or my own but I'm not ready to return to my own." Her hand closed on the locket and she looked at Flareon. "I think I'll go with Celebi and travel through different times. Then someday I may return here."

Alana placed the locket around Flareon's neck adn told him to return it to Flare. "I'll want this back when I return." She said smiling. "Just think of it as a promise. Al you should keep in touch with Flare." She stepped back and wiped her eyes. "It's time for me to say goodbye. But I promise I'll come back, someday." She touched Celebi's hand and Celebi lifted her into the air agian. "I promise. Someday." And they vanished.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old June 5th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Al Duit
Pokemon Friend

Just before they vanish, I say loudly, hoping she can hear, "I will if he lets me! And take care of yourself!"

I get crobat's pokeball and release him and climb on. "Let's follow Flareon, so I can keep my promise to Alana." I smile as crobat takes off after Flareon. It tries to give us the slip, but crobat's hard to fake out. We make it to town and find Flare.

I jump off and recall Crobat. "Flare, I know you didn't wish to be followed, but wait, please? Alana decided to do some more travelling through time and promised she'll be back. So take heart, OK?"

I lay a hand on his shoulder the same way I laid my hand on Alana's. "She also made me promise to keep in touch with you, and I never break a promise."

Actually, that was partially a lie since she didn't make me promise, but, I did promise none the less, and I don't break promises.

"So, the best way I know to keep in touch is to travel together. How about it? I promise I won't be nosy or anything. I'm a private person myself."

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane

Old June 5th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Alana

OOC: I've written a sequel to this. And if the sequel goes well and we finish it, then I'll make a third. Sadly I have an idea for another that deals with Celebi and I had to choose between two ideas for a sequel so if one goes well then there'll be a third. Uh does that sound ok? Oh and once Flare posts then we'll declare this one over.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old June 6th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Al Duit
Pokemon Friend

OOC: Darnit! I'd posted a wonderful message last night, and it didn't show up!

IC: Before Alana dissapears, I reply loudly, "I will if he lets me! Take care of yourself!" I wave, then get out my crobat's pokeball and release him. I climb on him again. "Crobat, follow Flareon so I can keep my promise!"

Crobat follows Flareon, even though the fire pokemon does his best to lose us. Crobat's not so easy to ditch. We finally come to a town and Flareon runs up to Flare.

As we reach Flare, I jump of Crobat and return him. "Please Flare, wait! Alana said she's gonna travel to lots of different times and she'll be back." I put a hand on Flare's shoulder.

"Alana made me promise to keep in touch with you, and I don't break promises." Actually, that was a lie since she didn't make me promise...it was just a suggestion...but I'd promised anyway. "The best way I know to keep in touch is to travel together. I know you like your privacy. So do I. But, sometimes it'd be nice to have someone to talk to. So how about it? Wanna be travel companions?"

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane

Old June 6th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Alana

OOC: No you posted that last night.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old June 6th, 2005, 10:41 PM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

i see flareon appear and see al and crobat.i sigh."flareon return." al puts his hand on my shoulder and tells me about a promise." that may be but i wil live alone from now on. good by."i shake hi shoulder off and run away .i get into the forest and make myself lost and unfollowable. then i find the outer skirts and release houndoom. i climb onto its back and pat its head."lets go. im gonna make some change in my life old friend."i look at the ground sadly and sigh and we start running into the night.
Old June 6th, 2005, 10:50 PM
Alana

OOC: It's over now. I will go ahead and post the sequel. It's called Changing Times.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links