The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.
Feel like talking about Pokémon manga? Check this out! Want to discuss and share Pokémon music and videos? Click here!

Old February 27th, 2004, 09:40 PM
jirachi_pt
Da Biggest JIRACHI Fan!

What will u bring? How much money might u spend? What Levle of insanity will u be on? LOL
Old February 27th, 2004, 11:21 PM
Pluslechu
Uuuh...Corn?

I wouldn't bring anything but money and large suitcases to carry all teh stuff home in =3 I'd prolly spend about....1000 dollars theere if I had that much ;;

"You may take this time to study your nostrils."-One of my MadLibs! XD

"You may not throw ducks at the other students!"-Same MadLib...

"Geodude is like Michael Jackson..."-Iveechan

Any random Pokemon art requests? E-mail me at: [email protected]
Old March 2nd, 2004, 05:51 PM
Amy-chan
Has vacated the premises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluslechu
I wouldn't bring anything but money and large suitcases to carry all teh stuff home in =3 I'd prolly spend about....1000 dollars theere if I had that much ;;
Me too. And as for insanity level... On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd be 20! I don't mean that in a bad way, I'd just be so happy that I could go there!
Old March 2nd, 2004, 06:23 PM
Sayuri no Hoshi
♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥

I'd bring my entire life savings! O_o; No, probably just half, lol. I want to go there sooooooo bad and there's so much I want to buy in that store. If the Pokemon Center had been there only one or two years earlier, I would've visited it when I went in August of 1999...actually, I didn't even begin watching Pokemon until maybe September of that year...ohwell, lol. Anyway, I'd like to go during the next school vacation or in the summer! ^_^

|| be careful what you wish for 'cause you just might get it ||

| c h r y s t i e | partners in crime | k a y l e i g h |
Old March 2nd, 2004, 06:42 PM
Satoshi
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by Sayuri no Hoshi
I'd bring my entire life savings! O_o; No, probably just half, lol. I want to go there sooooooo bad and there's so much I want to buy in that store. If the Pokemon Center had been there only one or two years earlier, I would've visited it when I went in August of 1999...actually, I didn't even begin watching Pokemon until maybe September of that year...ohwell, lol. Anyway, I'd like to go during the next school vacation or in the summer!
If I was going to Pokemon Center NY I would bring two suitecases just for shopping!! I would spend more than $1000 and buy everything that I laid my eyes on!!!! That would be great to but everything Pokemon!
Old March 3rd, 2004, 04:19 AM
Imakuni?
Pokémon Master

Send a message via AIM to Imakuni? Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Imakuni?
id go on a shoplifting... erhm i mean shopping spree... who would take me? my parents dont have several thousand dollars to just blow...
(| |we should start a roleplay topic on this | |)

Also, while you're here, check out my GSC music project:
Thread | PureVolume
Old March 3rd, 2004, 06:31 AM
KingpiN
Pokmon: Magmar

Send a message via ICQ to KingpiN Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to KingpiN
Oh man, i wish i lived in the states.....im so so far away...like in a distant galaxy:D

I supouse i take hundreds of $, but im not an expender.....i think i could buy here and there but not thaaaat amout of money...

Salu2

by Forest Grovyle
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links