• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skool Daze(is back)

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
My game Skool Daze is back.I haven't worked on it in a while but I'm getting there.
Story(if you don't know anymore):You chose a boy or girl and from 3 character designs.You get to go to school,make friends,avoid or defeat bullies,and kick back and relax at home.

Features:buy and play video games,sort of like minigames.
avoid or defeat bullies
make friends
get a reputation
get to class before the bell rings

Here's some screenshots to show I've worked on it a bit.Please,tell me what you think.

http://img65.echo.cx/my.php?image=skooldazescreen4ci.png

http://img65.echo.cx/my.php?image=skooldazescreen23sk.png

http://img65.echo.cx/my.php?image=skooldazescreen36cz.png

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Nice idea you got there ^^

I advise you to change your font, and the chipsets.

Screenie 1: Principal is spelt wrong
Screenie 2 & 3: Grammar's ok, but, chipset isn't ><

Anwyay, take my advice and good luck :)

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Could you get me any more school looking chipsets then?It's the only one I have.Maybe I'll try to fix the current one.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Hm... I dunno where to find those, but, I'll look around. Oh, and the Principal's Office Furniture is ok :) It looks so nice :)

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
It's from the same maker as the other chipset.It's just easier to set up.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, it's good to know that you're starting off again! I wish you good luck.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Thanks,I think I'll need some help though.Could somebody find some school chipsets and some tall sprites that look like school kids?

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Thanks torkoal_7,I really needed it.I don't think I can use it for halls,but it would be great for classrooms.Maybe I can tweak the other chipset a bit.

charmandereleonzard#2

Call me Krishnan, Please
Years
Wow!!

I didnt think that anyone (ANYONE) even the veterans can pull this one off but it seems my thoughts are no good. I will search for a school chipset for you if you like. By the way Good Luck.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I bought a new game that creates your own school,maybe I can use it to get some ideas for my game.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Sorry to double post,but no one seems too intrested in this game currently.I'm not quitting just wanting to take it off of pokecommunity for now.I'll make it a local thing and I'll probabally put it back on after it's complete.Could somebody close it for now?And again I'm not quitting.I'll probabally start a new game about Pokemon since those are getting popular.My other game will be off until completed too.

Back