• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans(Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
Blaine said:
Beast Boy watched, his bug eyes filled with excitement.

C'mon Terra! You could do it!

Thought the young teen, grinning.

Meanwhile, Fallen looked on, her own smile broadening.

THANK YOU!:)
I mean, having a relationship with one's self...o_o
You know what I mean...
---------------

Suddenly, Terra's pale golden hair started flying everywere, and she herself flew out the opened window, with the help of a large rock which she summoned.She stood on it,looking at Cross and the others. Terra's eyes grew to a even deeper shade of gold, very different from her usal sapphire ones. "Come out here!" she yelled, hands glowing yellow. The earth then, starting trembling slightly,as if it had heard her words.

Last edited:

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
Terra put on her goggles over her eyes and threw her glowing hands up into the air.Six boulders floated up and made a barrier encircling Terra.The earth(at least were they were fighting) trembled more violently then before...
-----------
Hellllo?Is ANYONE here??!?? :shocked:

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
Years
"Heh,i also control whats down there." Cross says as he points to the ground. Then,lava comes out and comes all over Cross,putting up a barrier. Then he puts a fireball in his hands."you ready?" Cross said grinning.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
Years
"Heh too easy!" Cross said grinning. Then he put both of his hands in the air making the lava go to the rocks turning them to ashes. "Is that the best you got?" Cross said.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
"Oh dear,dear Cross...THAT'S only the begining of what I've got...."At this,a small strip of land intwines itself around Cross. "Rain.....hmmm.....raining rocks that is!"Sharp rocks cascade down onto Cross."Not to mention...I've been working at Karate lately too."She added and got into a fighting stance.

--------------
Well,in the meantime while every1 else is gone, I'll edit.Or just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait....

Last edited:

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
"Hyyah!"
Terra landed a hard punch into Cross's stomach.Then CRACK!She made a huge ravine were Cross was standing.And he fell into it.Then she began summoning more giant rocks....
------------------
I wonder if there's anyone out there, willing to be BB?.....Well,I can only hope....

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
"Hey!"said Terra as Cross landed."How are your COMBAT skills?C'mon out Crossy...."
Terra then summoned another rock, jumped on it, and floated up into the air above the ravine.
----------------
Hmmmm....What's next?
-----------------
Many minutes later....
Is anyone there?I'll go check.Hope Blaine's on as well as LatiosMaster.....*goes to check*

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
Years
Cross jumped out from the ravine."Crossy.....grr..." Cross said dusting his self off. Then he made a fire like flying nimbus thing. "You wanna see?" Cross said grinning.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
"Crossy!"Come on and get me!!!"Terra swoops down on her rock near Beast Boy,makes a turn around Raven and Cyborg,and dissapears behind the tower.
Minutes later she flies out from behind it,the rock now resembling a snowboard."Come on CROSSY!"Terra pressures the last word and zooms higher up on her "boulderboard".
-------------
Boulderboard........o_0
Bit strange, but I couldn't think of anything better...:P :laugh:

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
Years
"heh..." Cross said glowing a firey red once again. Cross started to float in the air."she doesn't know i can fly...." Cross said grinning. He started to fly off searching for her.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
"Thanks Cross."Terra grinned at him."Soooo.Like I said before:How are your combat skills?I've-We've- seen your powers.But...."Terra quickly karatechops him on his shoulder.She then does a flip backward."Not your handtohand skills." "Robin-thanks for the extra training!!!."She yells to Robin.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
"Readier than ever....."
Terra jumped up onto her slab of stone, then, front fliped onto the Teen Titan cliff beach (the place right below the cliff that the TT Tower's on), landed in the sand, took her goggles off and hung them around her neck. "Dude!" Terra said, out of breath."THAT drop was way intense!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back