• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

personality

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
CaRtOON said:
I'm the shy, hated kid. You know, the kid that sits on the back of the class. Never know what the heck is going on in that person's head. I'm always drawing quietly, ignoring the kids' paper-ball contests. 10 points if you hot my leg or arm, 100 points if you hit my head. Not caring if tears roll down my frigging face, the kid no one cares about..

*dies of deppression*

I know you didn't ask for my sympathy or anything, CaRtOON, but after reading the last sentence of that paragraph; i feel really sorry for you... *hugs*

Let's see well i'm the sort of person, who's usually shy and quiet and polite to everyone. I tend to have a habit of making people laugh, whether it was intended or not. I'm also usually the first one to notice any flaws and mistakes on/in anyone or anything....in other words i'm too observant but most of the time-as much as i'd like to-i don't point them out because i'm aware of the reaction i'll get with some people. They're bound to come out with some smart comment and i can hardly ever think of a witty comeback quick enough.... -_-;
But, drifting away from all of that, there are times when i can set my mind to something and be completely spontaneous in doing whatever it is, i feel i've got to do without giving up until it's done....

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I'm a very social person.I always talk a lot, and make others laugh, but there is a side of me not often seen.Deep down, I am quite sensitive, I just never show that side o me too often.I only show that side of me when I feel it is right to show it

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
CaRtOON said:
I'm the shy, hated kid. You know, the kid that sits on the back of the class. Never know what the heck is going on in that person's head. I'm always drawing quietly, ignoring the kids' paper-ball contests. 10 points if you hot my leg or arm, 100 points if you hit my head. Not caring if tears roll down my frigging face, the kid no one cares about..

*dies of deppression*
That sounds horrible! ;-; Some people just like to pick on other people. >=( I'll redo my personality then...
I'm horribaly shy, so shy that I'm afraid to say hello, or goodbye, or ask the teacher questions... But I'm considered quite polite. >.>; (Which I am. n_n) I can be a girly-girl or a tomboy sometimes, but my girl side is more. (I'm a girl afterall! :P) I also have some strange intrests... I like Horror stories just as much as Fantasy. >=D

Yami_Charizard

Fire_Master_Of_Brooklyn
Years
I am cool! I can be crazy at times but I am funny lovable and always helpful. There is more things but too much to list. I want everyone to know the main things about me. BooYa!!!!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
i am a lone wolf...an outsider...and some people call me a stalker... :badsmile:

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
Years
well, I guess that you could say that Im a natural leader... that is atleast what my friends, and all the tests I take, says...Im always trying to see things clearly and find
friendly solutions on problems, but if driven into battle Im never afraid of finnishing the fight. and even thought Im stubborn I likes to help others who needs help.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Well... Hm... I'm the girl who's lost her childhood. Who's more of an adult than her passerbys, but puts up the protective shield. The shield that makes me appear ditzy and a dumb-blonde. I'm the intelligent one who comes from the unintelligent, dysfunctional family. The one who aspires real-life goals... But always remains sweet and polite... Always the young adolescent that could always give help... Always have an open heart but never on that would accept love.. Or charity so to speak.

I'm the girl that will never give up.

Goodness... I'll have to edit that later... Sorry... >.<

Years
i am still that creepy kid who sits in the back of the bus listneing to a cd, reading or studying... people throw paper balls at me ... i have a few friends but they are good ones. ones i could trust with my life...

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
Hmm I thought I posted in here before, must've been another thread... >.0

Hmm what am I like, I wonder...?
Oh, I'm suppose to answer that? Ok, ok... uhh I'm typically viewed as a person that takes charge, is weird, friendly, smart (so smart I seem stupid at times), funny, nerdy (due to my computer lingo), trustworthy, and like most residence of hawaii I'm pretty laid-back.

Some look at me as the crazed videogamer that seems to have a PhD in psychology *which I don't* I just have a deep understanding of people in general, I think =P. So many friends, family, and people I know online come to me for advice, believe it or not, lol. But personality-wise, your first impression of me would have you think I'm a boring guy that dislikes talking in general. But you'll come to realize I do enjoy chatting and doing out door stuff. But one of my high points in my.. err.. list of talents is my ability to make you laugh.. or to almost always make you say, wtf >.0? Am I rambling again? Alright I cut it off here...

Ok, I think that sorta describes in a nutshell. Any questions about me or my life? Wait, don't answer that. *runs away but trips* ...oww

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Red_Lugia9090 said:
I'm the kind of person that is laid back, active, hyper, funny, boring, and wierd all at the same time!
I guess you'd call me... an enigma!!!
Yay!!! I'm an Enigma Berry!!!
So you're constantly swapped with E-card berries and being used as a template for them? ^_^;
I'm not as shy as I thought, I did fine in my class last Sunday discussing ourselves. Hmm. o_o;

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
I'm always "the good teacher's pet" in class it seems! ^_^;; I don't suck up, but my teachers always seem to love me because I'm quiet and I pay attention. That's why they all find it hard to believe that I'm in all kinds of plays and musicals. I appear to be a talkative person here, but I'm almost silent in school--except when I'm talking to my friends and family at home. Then I don't shut up, lol. I'm shy when it comes to talking to boys I don't know. I tend to make my friends laugh from time to time when we have bizarre conversations. I'm usually clued-out on everything and you'll always find me saying, "HEY! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!" even when the subject's been around for ages if talking with my friends! Oh well. That's me. ^_^

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Hikarus Twin said:
Let's see well i'm the sort of person, who's usually shy and quiet and polite to everyone

I hope your treated better than I am ;-; I try to be polite, but the kids point me the finger! xD

Kaileigh said:
That sounds horrible! ;-; Some people just like to pick on other people. >=( I'll redo my personality then...
I'm horribaly shy, so shy that I'm afraid to say hello, or goodbye, or ask the teacher questions...

Me too ^_^ That's why I get bad grades o.o;;

*dies*

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Once I saw your pciture Sayuri I kind of imagined you'd be quiet in public. ^_^;; No offense... ._.;
CaRtOON, you should just take the paper balls throw them back at them! Hard! ...just don't get in trouble. ._.;

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
Kairi said:
Once I saw your pciture Sayuri I kind of imagined you'd be quiet in public. ^_^;; No offense... ._.;
CaRtOON, you should just take the paper balls throw them back at them! Hard! ...just don't get in trouble. ._.;
Thanks, Kairi, lol. I know I am a quiet one...probably because I looked so serious! I appeared to be high in the first picture, though, lol...^_^;; (I don't do drugs nor do I ever want to...there's someone that always takes it the wrong way...I have an explanation for everything before anyone even questions it...>_<) But, I think it was just the stupid flashing light that went off in my eye that made my face cringe...O_o People constantly stare at me in any event, anyway. They probably want to know why I'm so quiet. Even if I DO open my mouth they have some smart-aleck remark--it's usually the stuck-up dumb jock boys that do. *shakes fist* CaRtOON, you should do what I used to do when I was in elementary and middle school. Get up and kick them in the shinbone! Of course, I'd get in trouble for a few minutes...but then with my charm for maneuvering my way out of trouble with teachers...they never punished me and yelled at the victim, lol. ^_^;

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Kairi said:

XD! I also figured Sayuri was quiet ^_^ I dunno why, maybe face appearances reveal stuff Oo;; I'd throw paper balls back at them, but it seems to annoy them more when I ignore em >D Remember, ..always forgive your enemy, because that gets them more mad.. XD I'm sooo evil! >=D

*Dies*

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I thought you just looked silly in that first pic IMO. o_o; What an interesting combo. A teacher's fav so you don't get into trouble, but yet exploit it. ;p

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
I pozed here before but I waz juzt joking-_-
I'm pretty much inzane@O@ .)_(. < lookie, a new face!...oh right, I talk ALOT(underztatement), voice my opinion on everything, fight back, and get board eazily. I do however have a caring side, I'd do anything for my friendz, and I get really protective of them alot.
Oh, and CaRtOON, I woulda zmilled at em politly and waited till after clazz...then I'd kick em where the zun don't zhine>@)...but hey, whatever tickz em off the worzt iz probably the bezt>,<

BlastBurn

The Fire Expert
Years
I am good at sports but not the best, and honor student but not the smartest, and just a nice guy.

Back