• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary_Master

Articuno master
Years
Heys guys and girls.

i found a kool website which is a online pokmon adventure. Its not really as good as the GBA ones but u can find shiny pokemon on it and the one of a kind pokemon are more so now everyone can get one.

the website is: http://www.pokemoncrater.com

I hope u enjoy it and reply on this thread of wat u think of the website

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
I think I have visited that site about 1 year ago... Well I guess it looks nice...

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
I just remembered. i joined that site a long time ago but abandoned it becasue it the pages were slow.

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
Yeah. It's slow. I just defeated a Koffing with my Combusken, heheheh.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
I don't really like Crater =/

It doesn't even compare with the GBA games XD

ArKiVe

Back In Black
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 30, 2006
I don't mean to trash it but I really don't like it. It's just...not up to par on my game lol. Good saying : P

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
Goken said:
I don't mean to trash it but I really don't like it. It's just...not up to par on my game lol. Good saying : P
you guys want to here a tip have your own pokemon battle itself on the meber battle thingy

pkmntrainer kamaro

That One Guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 19, 2016
it is slow but it's a little fun and i have two accounts
pkmntrainer kamaro
pkmntrainer kamari

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
The site is really slow, I couldn't even get it to load....Ill try again later though.

Sidenote: Shouldn't this go in Website Generald Discussion?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Utah
  • Seen Jan 24, 2006
I have been there before and thought it was ok, now it's alot better. But I will just go play Netbattle or a real pokemon game instead of using that...

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
Cool! I'm gonna join right now. I've wanted to do this website a long while back, but I just didn't think it was too good back then. It does take a while to load though. I think I'll pick a Pidgey as my starter. ^___^

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
I hear you ._. I have dial up, so it's death. =/

There's multiple reasons why Crater sucks =P

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
I really like i have Two accounts #1 Gold trainer Justin and 9867 Its slow but they rocks!

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Pokemon Crater is okay.... But its really slow, and its not as good at TPPC, or whatever the other one is called. I joined Poke Crater back in 2004... but I didnt stick with it too long...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back