The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game > Custom Cards

Notices

Custom Cards For your creations of cards made on your own, post them here and show your great creativity and moves! See what Pokémon or little hilarious thing you concoct with the TCG base-sets obtainable here and other places.

Advertise here

Old July 5th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Shadow
Eeyah hah hah!

Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow

Advertise here
Weird Gengar. Tired. Have headache. Couldn't find non-dark duals (not on PPN) or else this would've been grass/psychic like my old Gastly and Haunter. Why do I care? I'm a helicopter!

Old July 5th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Forci Stikane

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Forci Stikane Send a message via Yahoo to Forci Stikane
Good, but the term "after this turn" can be taken as a permanent affliction, which is definitely illegal. It should probably be something more like "Your opponent cannot flip a coin to wake up their pokemon until after their next turn" or something more specific like that.
Old July 5th, 2005, 09:55 PM
Frostweaver
Ancient + Prehistoric

Nature: Calm
"after this turn" should probably read as "for the next in-between turn." Normally, there's 2 coin flips for the opponent to try to wake up until it is your turn again. I think that you're trying to reduce this 2 coin flip down to one... I think "for the next in-between turn" should be the right way of saying it.

The title mistakens me to be a Dreadlord card from warcraft 3 again or something O.o; afterall, "the night beckons" is one of his quotes...
Old July 6th, 2005, 05:43 AM
Gokey Shuckle
Bisexual and Proud

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to Gokey Shuckle Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Gokey Shuckle Send a message via Yahoo to Gokey Shuckle Send a message via Skype™ to Gokey Shuckle
Mistakes have been pointed out. Good work! Another star card from you! You are one of the best newcomers i've seen faking! 9/10. Yeah, sometimes wording gets to me too.

Credit to Matt. for the sig.
Old July 6th, 2005, 06:17 AM
Shadow
Eeyah hah hah!

Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostweaver
"after this turn" should probably read as "for the next in-between turn." Normally, there's 2 coin flips for the opponent to try to wake up until it is your turn again. I think that you're trying to reduce this 2 coin flip down to one... I think "for the next in-between turn" should be the right way of saying it.

The title mistakens me to be a Dreadlord card from warcraft 3 again or something O.o; afterall, "the night beckons" is one of his quotes...
If I have wings, why am I always walking?

Fixed!
Old July 7th, 2005, 01:27 AM
Datriot
Tachikama!!!

Nature: Sassy
very good card! pic looks nice, looks real! 9/10!

Datra: 1804 8720 6653
Old July 7th, 2005, 05:58 AM
Charizard_Fire_God
Booted out - don't be like me!

Send a message via ICQ to Charizard_Fire_God Send a message via AIM to Charizard_Fire_God Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Charizard_Fire_God Send a message via Yahoo to Charizard_Fire_God
W00t! 10/10, no further questions!
Great pic, great background an' great attacks too. W00t for tha second attack!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here