• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Hi Toto! ^^ How are you? Other than Ash, what would you want most in the world [like, a material gift, not world peace or the end to poverty, etc.] for yourself?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Toto said:
OMG! Its the gym battle FINALLY! ^^

I know, I know...!! I can't believe it is finally here. After what they did last week. ><; Leaving in surpense like that...oh well. It is here now. I am going to jump up and down when it is on. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Hi Toto! ^^ How are you? Other than Ash, what would you want most in the world [like, a material gift, not world peace or the end to poverty, etc.] for yourself?
Probably my own business

I know, I know...!! I can't believe it is finally here. After what they did last week. ><; Leaving in surpense like that...oh well. It is here now. I am going to jump up and down when it is on. XD
14 Minutes Ago 01:01 AM
I will be so hyper XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yay, I know. I am going to be hyper too. I won't be able to stand it. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Mmmhmm. I agree, totally agree. Omg...I am so excited..AHHHHHHH! I don't think I won't be able to sleep. XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
What the...? YOU're webmaster of Ashyboy?

I came across that site a long time ago and wondered about its author.

May I join this club?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Hey Stevo! I am good but MSN won't sign me in.

It has an error about npt being able to find my contact list

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hey, the same thing happened to me...I had the same error. Just wait for a couple of minutes before you can sign in again. But first you can restart, like Stevo said.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh okay. Well for me...I waited about 10 to thirty minutes before I can sign in again. I waited and it worked. I was relieved. So whatever you had that made you not to sign in...hopefully it is major. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Man now my MSN is messed up. Why did I get kicked out the net. Why...I can't get it to work. But again I will wait a couple of minutes to log in again.

Oh I meant..I hope nothing was too major...I hate typos.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Awwww...man. ><; I hope it will work before 3:30am at least. I am going to try again. Are you guys going to try again?

Back