• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon? Humans? Switched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokegirl909

Thx to Suta-Raito
Years
Pokemon? Humans? Switched?
An RPG by Pokegirl909

Humans and pokemon have lived together for ages. But now, humans have droven many pokemon out of their homes. Until one, small Vulpix declared war on the human. The pokemon attacked and where too strong for the humans. Pokemon regained the world, and continued living in piece. But humans still wanted to keep these pokemon as pets, to fight with. So, the same vulpix that declared war, which was now a Ninetales, declared humans lower life than pokemon. Humans were forced into pokeballs of their own, which were now called huballs, which held humans against their will. Pokemon now live their lives the way we do. But, the humans became to feel like pokemon. And that is were our RPG will take place.

You, a human, still out in the ?wilderness?. Pokemon still lurk around, looking for you. You may be scared, fierce, or even brave, but even you know the powers of the pokemon. So what happens when a pokemon comes looking for you? (Okay, its like you?re a pokemon, in the wilderness, and people are hunting/capturing you, but the other way around. Example: You are a human, being hunted/captured by pokemon)

Form:

Name:
History:
Description: (like, do you look like misty, ash, professor oak, may, a gym leader, ect. But only one person per a character)
Other:

Name: Mist
Personality: Snide. She thinks she is famous, and pokemon would never come after her. Boy is she wrong. Everything must go her way for her to be happy. Though she is very sneaky, and loves to hide
History: She is Misty?s daughter. Mist was in school when she was 5. School ended when the war started, and she stayed at home. She thinks of it as an extra long vacation that is still going on.
Description: An exact replica of Misty, but has black hair.
Other: nothing?

People doing this RPG (no limit)
1.Mist
2.Leon
3.Geoffery
4.Shade
More will be added if needed
Note: this is my second RPG. Runaways was my first. So.. I?ll wait 2 days ?til we can start (on Thursday)

Disclaimer:
Um, I don?t own pokemon, and I never plan on it. Thanks to Ace Sanchez, the writer of A true role reversal for the idea of this RPG.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Hmm...looks like an interesting concept, if maybe a tad hard to excecute. I have a question before I sign up, though: do we have to resemble the 'existing' characters (Player characters, gym leaders, important plot characters etc.) or can we just improvise the appearance?

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
Years
Name:Leon S. kennedy
Personality:sarcastic
History:a former raccon city policeman for one day i was bumped up to a government agent
Description: look at my avatar
Other:good with a handgun rifle or tmp
Is that alright

ArKiVe

Back In Black
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 30, 2006
Name: Geoffrey Bauldelaire
Personality: Quiet
History: From a rich family in Kanto born and raised.
Description:I don't look like any of them, but here:
yeahgr.bmp

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
pokegirl909 said:
You can do both. Your choice. And sorry its so confuzing. Oh, you can also make the apperance as random as you want it. For example, you could have a misty body, a gary head, ash legs, and brock arms. Or you can make it up.

Thanks for clearing that up, here goes:

Name: Insists on calling himself 'Shadow', his real name is unknown to all but himself and a few family members, and Shadow for one is not likely to share.
Personality: Disturbingly calm, calculating and, above all, quiet. Shadow only speaks when he feels that it's absolutely necessary and even then he keeps his sentences as short and straight-to-the-point as possible. He is unusually intelligent for his age, something he has proved repeatedly over the years, but prying even a fraction of this knowledge from the relentless introvert is a frustrating process at best.
History: Born into a family of five in Lavender Town, Shadow distinguished himself drastically from his siblings at a very early age, quietly observing the events around him while the other children trashed and played. As he came a bit more of age, Shadow began spending an increasing amount of time at the Pok?mon tower, growing ever more distant from his concerned family, until they one day realized that he was no longer there. Since then, he has been travelling through much of Kanto and Johto, spawning a good deal of wild rumors in his wake. This far, he has neither denied or confirmed any of them.
Description: Shadow is slim and slightly shorter than other boys of his age. He has short, black hair and dark red, nearly black, eyes that can stare unblinkingly for almost unnaturally long periods of time. He always dresses in whatever allows him to blend in, although the clothes are always in varying shades of black.
Other: Shadow has a peculiar talent for walking silently and remaining out of sight, for some reason he slips of certain peoples' minds unless they make a focused effort to prevent it, this also works on Pok?mon to a degree which might explain why all attempts to capture this elusive boy have this far failed.

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
Years
Ok I only have one question when does the roleplay start and I cant get on everyday can i just roleplay when its available!

pokegirl909

Thx to Suta-Raito
Years
OCC: Sorry to double post, but its past the 'time' by about 2 hours. So, I thought I would start it know. Join in when you can

BIC:

Mist held her breath, as she stood, as tall as possible behind a tree. But, knowing her mom, she would be caught in seconds. 5... 4... 3... 2...

"Mist!" Cried Misty, glaring at her daughter. "Its time for tinner! And you father came. You should be glad!" Misty had her hands on hips, stricking a pose that even Mist would feal scared.

"But mom! He's never home. And, he doesn't like me..." Mist's voice trailed off, as she looked down at the ground ashamed.

"Look at you! Of course you would think that. We've been living in the wilderness forever. Our hair is messy, our feet aren't washed. But he is always cleen. He makes hair brushes out of pine needles. Ask him for one," Misty said, putting her hand on Mist's shoulder.

Mist sighed. Great! I get a hair brush, dinner, and a horrible mother. What next? she thought, walked down the road, as all the pokemon do. Having a pokemon come after me?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
OOC: Sorry about not posting sooner, this RP had slipped to the second page of the chronological listing and yours was the last post earlier so I figured there was nothing new. Also, when the Pok?mon talk with each other I put it in {}-s, just so you know. Well here goes:

IC:
It was fairly late in the day, Shadow didn't know excactly how late but it didn't really matter that much. He was standing on the top of a tall cliff, watching the waves of the sea crash against the rocks at its base. The pok?mon had revolted, just as shadow had excpected. What surprised him was how few people expected it, had no-one studied history? No matter how well you treat your slaves they revolt occassionally; Play with fire and you get burned. Shadow shook his head, people would never learn...and pok?mon weren't really much brighter: What, besides the meager symbolic value, was the point in capturing humans? They were mostly lazy, weak, insubordinate, dumb, and rebellious. Most pok?mon even lacked the limbs necessary to use their so-called 'huballs'. The whole order was beginning to bear the hallmarks of a religious cult...

Suddenly, a twig snapped near Shadow, interrupting his thoughts. He didn't even need to turn around to know who was coming: They had been on his trail for the past two weeks, a Rhyhorn and a Kadabra. One to weaken and one to catch, enforcer and commander, servant and master. A common sight among their little hunting parties. Shadow shut his mind to block the Kadabra from probing his mind and turned around.
"Good evening..." he said calmly "or day, I haven't bothered to check."
The Pok?mon looked slightly taken aback, this was clearly not the reaction they had been expecting. The Kadabra soon regained his composure, communicating with Shadow through mindspeak:
Human, by the order of our glorious leader we shall hereby take you into servitude, even though your thoughts are strangely clouded to me. Come peacefully and you shall not be hurt.
"That's a tempting offer, it really is." Shadow replied sarcastically "But I quite enjoy this view so I don't think I will how do you say...'come peacefully'."
The Kadabra looked annoyed, If you will not be swayed by our words then you must be persuaded by our wrath. he turned to the Rhyhorn {Attack that human}
With a snort the Rhyhorn began stamping the ground, Shadow was quick to act:
"Why should you?" he asked the Rhyhorn, leaving the creature a bit befuddled "Why can't your friend here use his psychic powers to subdue me?"
{Hey, that's right!} the Rhyhorn said, addressing his partner {Why do I always have to do the dirty work? I think it's your turn now...}
{It's not you job to think, brute. That is what I am here for, and I am ordering you to attack that boy. Or do you want to explain his escape to our superiors?}
Shadow observed the events in motion with a slight feeling of glee, things were definitely going his way. The Rhyhorn was looking ready to attack his partner, all he needed was a gentle nudge in the right direction.
"Go ahead." Shadow said softly "You can always say it was me."
{He's got a point! I've had it with your orders!}
{Stop! He's playing you for a fool!}
But it was too late, the Rhyhorn had already taken charge, knocking the light psychic Pok?mon of the cliff.
{You lousy traitor!} The Kadabra, eyes blazing with fury, used its power to drag the Rhyhorn with it, sending both of them wheeling of the cliff and down into the water below. With a smug smirk on his face Shadow watched their last struggles in the water, until the last one of the ripples faded from sight. Stupid critters. He thought for himself, walking down from the cliff and into the nearby woods to find some shelter.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 30, 2006
OOC: Lmao, this kinda brings to to mind Planet Of the Apes or w/e.
Anyways...

BIC: Geoffrey was running through the jungle with millions of others as pokemon chased them down. Geoffrey was running till he could run no more and collapsed. They were still chasing after him taking down and making the human's slaves as that has been happening for a while now. With all the adrenaline he had left bumping through his veins he started running again for his life, being cut by branches and receiving rips in his clothes. This was no way to live.

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
Years
20 miles away in raccoon forest! I[leon]was running away from a group of spineraks who stole my tmp and changed the ammunition to huballs up ahead there was a house that was abandoned! And it looked like it was my only hiding place so I ran into the house and locked the door behind me hissing and shooting could be heard from behind the door! I was safe i gave a sigh of relief

pokegirl909

Thx to Suta-Raito
Years
OCC: This is gonna be funny!

"What are you doing here?" Mist asked, with her nose in the air. "Not to menton, who are you?" Mist glared at the guy's jacket, almost with amusment, then went back to his eyes.

"Were did you get that jacket? it looks.. almost old." Mist suddenly noticed the loud banging and shouts." What, did you alert the entire army?"

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
Years
do you think the armys in better condition then i am right now. and for the other question i am Leon S. Kennedy former raccon city policeman.
Oh hahaha youre quite the commedian. I am probrably here for the same reason you are. and i did not get my jacket at a hot topic if that is what you are asking. now we got to get out of here quick shoots gun in the distance heres screaming. NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back